news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Album Reviews

View Poll Results: Original S.I.N.
Classic 9 15.25%
Superior 21 35.59%
Banger 23 38.98%
Average 3 5.08%
Mediocre 1 1.69%
Wack 2 3.39%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-25-2008, 03:13 PM   #46
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

LOL Hit "View Poll Results"
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 03:19 PM   #47
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
LOL Hit "View Poll Results"
ah, i see....

after how every many years i been on here i'm still learning how alotta shit works...i mainly just come in here and write ridiculously lengthy posts..
Old 07-26-2008, 12:27 PM   #48
Soldier of Darkness
The Fifth Arch Angel

Soldier of Darkness grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Soldier of Darkness

This is a DOPE fucking album. Definitely 9/10 in my opinion. I could listen to this shit forever as long as I never have to hear that new RZA album ever again. Production is tight. Lyrics are on-fuckin-point. Not really feelin the newcomers (sorry M-80 and 5-Star, as an emcee I can't cosign for y'all... not really a hate issue, I just don't really feel your rhymes are up to par with the production), but all the vets shine bright as ever, minus Timbo King, who comes with his post-"G-13" (anyone remember that song?) dumbed-down ass flow [note to Bo: duct-tape headphones to your head with "Yesterday, Today Iz Tomorrow" on infinite-repeat and re-educate yourself on dropping knowledge, kthx].

"Killer Bee Swarm" is definitely the highlight of this album for me... great to hear it in finished form... I had the original with just Bronze on it and was thinking, "Damn... what a waste it would be if this track never made it past the first draft."

Overall, this is an excellent effort! I enjoyed this album more than "Paper Plate" + "Alphabets" combined.

P.S. As a Dipset enthusiast, I have to disagree with resident-fucktard Junius and say that the Hell Rell album is definitely NOT better than this LP ("Rumors" is pretty tight, though).

"A soldier of the darkness / Kidnap an emcee for a hostage"
- Madman (nka 9th Prince)
Soldier of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 03:39 PM   #49
yakuzas_krew
a.k.a Zatan Yakuza

yakuzas_krew grasshopper

I give it 5/5.... the track 15 uses a sample of a song of a chilean guy, buddy richard..... that cat has amazing samples

xD

blessings
Old 07-26-2008, 11:16 PM   #50
Kong
Veteran Member

Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta

I'm listening and I dont get this shit.
Old 07-30-2008, 03:09 PM   #51
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Well, I took my time and listen for few times whole album, and all I can say that it's fuckin banger.... I feel every single song! Ill beats! Production is on master level! Lyrics too! And every single MC came really hard, and it was expected, but I am fuckin amazed with Son One! I heard first time of him when I heard S.I.N. mixtape, on that shyt Black America, and Iwas fuckin amazed, bumpin that shyt 24/7! And he really came hard on album too! He really got sick flow!

Voting for classic, cuz this is really nothing less than pure classic!

Peace..................
-suuuuuuuuuuu///
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 04:43 PM   #52
Gravedigga_nigga
rzarected

Gravedigga_nigga crouching tiger

9/10

This album has great replay value
Dead Flowers and Planet in Peril are my favorite joints on this
Old 07-30-2008, 11:46 PM   #53
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigga_nigga View Post
9/10

This album has great replay value
you damn skippy this is a great lp

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 12:40 AM   #54
GodFather
Old Ass Member

GodFather crouching tiger

the only thing that will be able to fuck wit this cd this year is protools--this is THAT SHIT!!!!!
GodFather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 12:45 AM   #55
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
the only thing that will be able to fuck wit this cd this year is protools--this is THAT SHIT!!!!!
THE ALBUMS THAT GOT ME LOVING HIP HOP THIS YEAR ARE

NAS-NAS (FUCK WHAT Y'ALL SAY I'M RIDING 4 NAS)
TANYA MORGAN-THE BRIDGE EP
LUPE FIASCO-THE COOL
J-LIVE-THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED
THE ALMIGHTY-ORIGINAL S.I.N.
GZA/GENIUS-PRO TOOLS (WHICH WILL BE A BANGER)
THE COOL KIDS-THE BAKE SALE
KILLER MIKE-I PLEDGE ALLIGENCE 2 THE GRIND PT.II
JEAN GRAE-JEANIUS

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 01:11 AM   #56
GodFather
Old Ass Member

GodFather crouching tiger

yeah this year is crazy
Old 07-31-2008, 09:11 AM   #57
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm sorry but I downloaded the album, I went to 5 stores and couldn't find it, but from what I hear it IS worth money, I'll definitely buy if I see..
Old 07-31-2008, 06:30 PM   #58
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccabee Ridah View Post
Well, I took my time and listen for few times whole album, and all I can say that it's fuckin banger.... I feel every single song! Ill beats! Production is on master level! Lyrics too! And every single MC came really hard, and it was expected, but I am fuckin amazed with Son One! I heard first time of him when I heard S.I.N. mixtape, on that shyt Black America, and Iwas fuckin amazed, bumpin that shyt 24/7! And he really came hard on album too! He really got sick flow!

Voting for classic, cuz this is really nothing less than pure classic!

Peace..................
-suuuuuuuuuuu///
nigga everytime i see u in the review thread u saying classic... THIS IS NOT A CLASSIC. M-80 IS ON IT.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:32 PM   #59
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

^^^it Is A Classic. And Yes, M-80 Is On It.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 06:34 PM   #60
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Before u say it, yes, I voted superior, but have since changed my mind. This album has grown to classic status for me.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote