news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 07-20-2008, 07:02 AM   #166
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol there is no one but us there that place got taken over in less than 24 hours ... ownage of the highest order

could this be cyber terrorism? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
Old 07-20-2008, 07:03 AM   #167
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
changed
nah it's cool man, I've seen it all over the ThisIs50.

people didn't knew what was that... ahahah

Permalink Reply by John 5 minutes ago
LOL! That shit never will come out...just accept it..
Raekwon to busy sniffing..

► Reply to This

Upload Files

Attach File(s):

Permalink Reply by Sureshot T 3 minutes ago
You don't get it, he's doing LINEr noteS.

► Reply to This

Upload Files

Attach File(s):

Permalink Reply by WERA 1 second ago
Delete IT IS GOING TO BE A GREAT ALBUM

but it won't sell

Raekwon lost, Ghost cries over the internet, RZA has guitarre and who the fuck is Masta Killa and Raidarr Van?
15 minutes left to edit your comment.

► Reply to This

Upload Files

Attach File(s):
Old 07-20-2008, 07:18 AM   #168
CHRONZ
Fresh 2 Deff

CHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal son

how long we been doin this now.. i lost track of time...

GOD

Old 07-20-2008, 08:07 AM   #169
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm out.my eyes are bleeding, i'll be back this evening................let them regroup.

Old 07-20-2008, 08:09 AM   #170
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Guess who just joined in?

nigga what u mean nigga. learn how to spell nigga before u step to maximott dunny. u's an old mutherfucker nigga dont u's got kids to take care of nigga. motherfuckin deadbeat dad be postin on a message board instead of handlin his nigga. u old coward nigga. tell yo wifey dat boy maximott dun no how to handle his biz unlike u punk bitch old nigga. she prolly ugly as a mofucker though nigga considering u's a 32 year old message board faggot nigga. i wouldnt even smash nigga. yall niggas is soft nigga. who's next to step to dat boy maximott pussy niggas.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 07-20-2008, 08:36 AM   #171
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

That kirk guy is really trying really hard to get attention.

Yet only the 50 Cent fan. replies.
Old 07-20-2008, 08:37 AM   #172
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

I think I've posted more on that forum in ONE DAY than I have in OVER A YEAR over here .

Classic.
Old 07-20-2008, 08:38 AM   #173
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

You think CHAMBERMUSIK would be any help at all?

Could we put aside all differences for a common cause, perhaps?
Old 07-20-2008, 08:40 AM   #174
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^Nah, only I would like to c Raidarr Van up there tho.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:01 AM   #175
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just posted over 50 "Who is gayer? Richard Simmons vs. 50 Cent" threads. takin a break....
Old 07-20-2008, 09:07 AM   #176
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
Guess who just joined in?

nigga what u mean nigga. learn how to spell nigga before u step to maximott dunny. u's an old mutherfucker nigga dont u's got kids to take care of nigga. motherfuckin deadbeat dad be postin on a message board instead of handlin his nigga. u old coward nigga. tell yo wifey dat boy maximott dun no how to handle his biz unlike u punk bitch old nigga. she prolly ugly as a mofucker though nigga considering u's a 32 year old message board faggot nigga. i wouldnt even smash nigga. yall niggas is soft nigga. who's next to step to dat boy maximott pussy niggas.
I just have to post this shit all over the place. I have to.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 07-20-2008, 09:10 AM   #177
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GFX View Post
I just posted over 50 "Who is gayer? Richard Simmons vs. 50 Cent" threads. takin a break....
Oh shit... Your sig is ungodly bro.

You should storm their site with that pic.

Anyway, Pvt. Lessgo reporting for duty.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:22 AM   #178
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow ramesh's there
Old 07-20-2008, 09:29 AM   #179
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
wow ramesh's there

Ain't real Ramesh. Too bad. We could use his mutilated baby pics.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 07-20-2008, 09:31 AM   #180
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Lyricspamming the site now.

Any progress in infiltrating the site design?