news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 07-20-2008, 08:55 AM   #181
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
Lyricspamming the site now.

Any progress in infiltrating the site design?
My thread was desined for more average/wack lyrics, not lyrics from OB4CL....don't know why some people didn't get that

post great lyrics elsewhere, I have a different plan
Old 07-20-2008, 08:58 AM   #182
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wu-corp dominating.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:00 AM   #183
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

I didn't post in your thread. I'm Pvt. Lessgo

Anyway, check out a way to lure 50 fans to expose themselves as stupid dumbasses

http://www.thisis50.com/forum/topic/...opic%3A5499523
Old 07-20-2008, 09:03 AM   #184
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

I cant believe they did not ban me yet with the type of threads i made
Old 07-20-2008, 09:09 AM   #185
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That forum sucks balls. Every post you make ends up 4 pages back before you can even click the god damn button and you have to fill in your whole biography to even register. Fuck that wackness, let's find another board to wreck.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:17 AM   #186
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^Try Chambermusik.

I have an idea. We need a 5% from KTL to join us. Some reighteus teachaaa ... for the kids.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:33 AM   #187
The Grandmaster
ADEPT

The Grandmaster Village Idiot

yo how do u post pics on this gay site

Old 07-20-2008, 09:45 AM   #188
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

I'm starting to post classics on ThisIs50
Old 07-20-2008, 09:46 AM   #189
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
I'm starting to post classics on ThisIs50
Watch my posts. Straight to the nerve.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:46 AM   #190
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grandmaster View Post
yo how do u post pics on this gay site
Just click the little button in the reply window with the trees next to the option for bold, italic and underlined, and it'll ask you for the image URL.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:49 AM   #191
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
Watch my posts. Straight to the nerve.
LOL I cheated. I threw the last CharlesJones classic in the mix.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:52 AM   #192
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Put some work into their facebook too. All data you need is in respective thread.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 07-20-2008, 09:56 AM   #193
Ritter
'Section 9'

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?to...id=12008304117
Old 07-20-2008, 10:01 AM   #194
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

im Master_BAtes the gay (no homo) bloods member

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin
Old 07-20-2008, 10:10 AM   #195
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme MathematicS View Post
one of the members lol
Hahaha. Epic.