news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 07-21-2008, 11:04 AM   #481
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
No shit, post what you gettin
Nothing special, and nothing directed at me in particular.

Mainly just notices along these lines, because I didn't turn off the e-mail notification option...

''[some user] replied to a discussion on ThisIs50 - G Unit T.O.S: TERMINATE ON SIGHT IN STORES NOW!!''

I'mma configure e-mails from thisis50.com to be automatically sent to spam .
Old 07-21-2008, 11:19 AM   #482
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What's easiest way to spot a Wu mole on thisis50.com forum?

Key letters are S and T.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 07-21-2008, 11:38 AM   #483
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Do you think I'll have better job prospects if I put this down on my CV/Resume?
Old 07-21-2008, 11:42 AM   #484
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo we start another assault or are you guys just starting single threads there now?
Old 07-21-2008, 11:47 AM   #485
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

I say wait a couple more days before launching another assaults,
let them think they're safe and all...

Plus I start my holiday on Wednesday to I report for full-time duty again .
Old 07-21-2008, 11:47 AM   #486
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^aight, lets do it like that
Old 07-21-2008, 11:48 AM   #487
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GFX View Post
yo we start another assault or are you guys just starting single threads there now?

i'd think that we should wait for few more days

Old 07-21-2008, 11:55 AM   #488
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

were letting them get the brothers off the fild first we attack At 6:00
Old 07-21-2008, 12:29 PM   #489
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

I just found out that my -The A to the Z- account had been banned.

Which I find hard to understand considering that that account was the one I aimed to create the least unnecessary controversy with.

That was my 'official' account to drop wisdom on the youth of thisis50.com.

Shows how well 50 Cent fans can handle the Truth, I suppose.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:47 PM   #490
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahaha i got banned, they will ban anything with the thisiswu.com avatar
Old 07-21-2008, 12:55 PM   #491
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

their moderators got the red alert, they gonna be on their computers all days

well like i told yall dont do shit now

lets do something smart
Old 07-21-2008, 12:57 PM   #492
Jammin
Veteran Member

trust me proxies is the key
Old 07-21-2008, 12:58 PM   #493
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u know they are reading this thread too.....so y plan here were they can view...move it to the vet section or so
Old 07-21-2008, 01:03 PM   #494
Jammin
Veteran Member

hey yo g-unit dick suckers, fuck all yall and your wack music ok? son of bitches
Old 07-21-2008, 01:11 PM   #495
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

Let's talk in abstract code, like Ghostface.

''We Swarm next on the day of the creation of the Moon and Stars, at the time of [number of points of RZA's pendant] p.m.''

Freakin' impenetrable.