news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 07-19-2008, 01:58 PM   #46
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the layout is fuckd im losin track of threads and what ive posted in
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
Old 07-19-2008, 02:02 PM   #47
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Keep'em Coming............................................ .....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Backpackers United

Old 07-19-2008, 02:04 PM   #48
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Reply by ice man 5 minutes ago
im a put it in ma ass and sell it to you...pussy...your style is wack thats why you forcin it.....and you`ll prolly lick your own ass......you are the biggest fuck here coz you aint got anywhere to promote you shit

roflmfao hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

roflcopter death

LOL
Quote:
Old 07-19-2008, 02:09 PM   #49
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

They're like scattered sheep, only mad
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 07-19-2008, 02:31 PM   #50
The Hound
Fuck the King

ahahahaha fuck it im over it
Quote:
Old 07-19-2008, 03:14 PM   #51
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Look what this moron had to say

Reply by BED ROC 43 seconds ago

ITS SIMPLY CAUSE T O S FELL OFF PEOPLE DONT NO HOW TO REACT TO IT SO THEY CHANGE THE SUBJECT SO THAT NOBODY DISRESPECTS G UNIT BUT IN REALITY WITH THIS FLOPPED LP 50 DROPPED THEY STILL WILL GET MORE PLAY THAN WU WILL EVER DREAM TO GET GZA IS A GOOD LYRICIST BUT HE IS ABOUT 12 YEARS LATE SO WITH THAT BEING SAID WU TANG WILL NEVER RISE ESPESIALLY TALKING ABOUT RATS ROACHES IN THEIR CEREAL AND SHIT THATS SOME NASTY SHIT HOW YOU GOING TO CHILL WITH A CHICK LISTENING TO THAT BULL SHIT (bold mine - S.T.) IT RIDICOLUS SO TO MAKE A SHORT CAREERS STORY SHORT ITS BEEN OVER FOR WU TANG 12 - 20 YEARS AGO
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 07-19-2008, 03:19 PM   #52
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

so now y'all want gen chat to help

now gen chat is good

now trolling is good

NOW BAD IS GOOD

slick
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
Old 07-19-2008, 03:23 PM   #53
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lets go
Old 07-19-2008, 03:31 PM   #54
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Yo, Begongo...

Chill.
Old 07-19-2008, 03:42 PM   #55
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Quote:
Originally Posted by begongo View Post
so now y'all want gen chat to help

now gen chat is good

now trolling is good

NOW BAD IS GOOD

slick
Aight Begongo dont help...

lol.

Just kidding.
Old 07-19-2008, 03:44 PM   #56
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

aight T

I won't ruin their game, I just had to point that shit out cuz I know they ruined ours when we had loads of fun ideas

Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
Old 07-19-2008, 03:46 PM   #57
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol we ddid this 3 years ago with the vets

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
Old 07-19-2008, 03:56 PM   #58
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

magnificient milk:

within a few hours this forum is full of wu-heads, shittin on your fav rapper, fav group, fav forum, fav celebrity career. we stompin. we dominatin.

I see more W's around here than anything else. terminate on sight - plz, don't make me laugh. ya should've called it "masturbating together is tight".

yea, that's me
Old 07-19-2008, 04:13 PM   #59
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

check is doin SERIOUS damage on there
Old 07-19-2008, 04:16 PM   #60
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

WHo is Chek?