news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 07-23-2008, 03:08 PM   #616
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yup. Tryna make friends now.

On the real, now:

http://www.thisis50.com/forum/topic/...Comment5622498

YO check this out , this comes from wu tang site very important !!!

Posted by buffer on July 23, 2008 at 10:49am in Pow!

Add as friend View Discussions

http://pastebin.com/m17f4d61d <<<<< check it , they are going to attack us bahaha
http://pastebin.com/m17f4d61d
http://pastebin.com/m17f4d61d

▼ Reply to This

They are analyzing EVERY thread we make, discrete or indiscrete. Either they're as geeky as we or they have a snitch on our forum. Anyway, NO FURTHER THREADS ABOUT OUR THING IN MAIN CHAT.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 07-23-2008, 03:11 PM   #617
VZA

Shit how the fuck did they discover our timing thread.... Right, fuck it.

Old 07-23-2008, 03:14 PM   #618
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I tell you, they either have a snitch or they actually read all threads through.

Conspiracy needs to be conceived better.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 07-23-2008, 03:18 PM   #619
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

We need coded language... you know

George Clinton let the monkeys out the cage...

Keep your swords sharp people

Flex your cash Sureshot.

Shit like that, you know?
Old 07-23-2008, 03:25 PM   #620
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

them gay unit fans are in fear for another take over so there going to read everything they can, but they can only see so much so we should post in the vet or Vatican forums they can't see that and any one who is not any of those can be filled in via a pm

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
Old 07-23-2008, 03:27 PM   #621
VZA

Nah bro we got it covered, I'll PM you details.

Old 07-24-2008, 06:37 AM   #622
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

For the uninitiated, the official Wu Corp. Swarm of thisis50.com commemorative T-Shirts.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:05 AM   #623
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Oh!

Get Alicia Keys' fanbase on their ass!
Old 07-25-2008, 09:36 AM   #624
Divine 1 Knowledge

Divine 1 Knowledge grasshopper
Default Fake WU FANS.........

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^

U Know Yall Dudes Are All Real....

I LOVE 50 CENTS CHEST ITS SO CLEAN SHAVED.

I TAKE ORAL BEATINGS AT THE LOCAL GAS STATION

Last edited by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI; 07-25-2008 at 02:37 PM.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:04 AM   #625
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine 1 Knowledge View Post

U Know Yall Dudes Are All Real Savages Over Here.
Yes.

Yes we are.

Quote:
There's no way u SO-Called WU Fans Are 5% Like Every Member In The Wu Is Would Spread HOMO Filth.
Not anymore they ain't.

They saw the fallacies in their beliefs.

And I spread STRICTLY heterosexual filth, thank you very much.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:24 AM   #626
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^

U Know Yall Dudes Are All Real Savages Over Here. There's no way u SO-Called WU Fans Are 5% Like Every Member In The Wu Is Would Spread HOMO Filth.

IM GOD BODY. Been in the Nation Since 98. And don't make trouble without Reason..

I Understand The Knowledge The WU Kick.
I Still Like The WU.
But they are not like they use to be.
Since 2000 they have reduced their productions. Family Fueds.And not adapting to today's sound..

U 85ers And 10%'s...Who Think They Real WU Fans Make Me Sick..
Ur Just ONLINE PUNKS THAT HATE ANYTHING U DONT LIKE.WHY YALL HATING ON US.WE DONT HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH WU. 50 FANS UNDER AGE 21.WONT KNOW THE REAL WU.THEY WASNT OLD ENOGH....NIGGAS OLD ENOUGH KNOW THE WU ARE LENGENDS.WE WAS THERE...FIRST CREW TO DO IT BIG.....BUT LOOK AT THEM NOW...WITH THE BACKSTABBING....AND THEY GOD BODY..THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPING..

And UR Codes Is Stupid.......They Already Have This Site. Do The Knowledge....
CUZ SHIT THIS NIGGA JUST SUED TACO BELL>>DA FUCK U THINK THEY WILL DO TO THIS SITE. They have y'all names. Yall think this site gonna go down for y'all. Yall gonna get banned from here.

I Just Hope Yall Just Find Something Better To Put Yall Skills In........

(1) all of us on here aint claiming to be 5%ers, we got white, latino, asian, greek, norwegian etc so on ya 2nd post in this forum, its not really up to you how we act, what we do, or what we say...

(2) i personally don't believe you or ALL of the Wu are 5%ers, why, cos you used the word N**ga, if you was 5% you'd use terms like Brother, Black Man, God....and if Wu were really 5%, why do they continue to use the word n**ga, smoke weed, drink alcohol, use other drugs - i never heard of a righteous crackhead (no disrespect to ODB, but he was a crackhead), a true 5%er would see weed, alcohol & drugs as poison and should not be placed in your body....true ??

(3) my involvement in this is i'm repping for a group of people who indirectly have helped & guided me through some troublesome times in my life, i dont have the resources to physically go to them and show my appreciation, so i do what i can, they might not see or hear about it, but i do, and other people in the same position as me also do.

(4) the Taco Bell situation is mighty different to this situation, the Taco Bell thing was about copyright infringement right ?? or something like that, all we're doing is voicing our opinions about a certain artist/group on their website forum, exactly the same way we do here, in reality what can they do over this ?? ban whichever members they dont like posts from ?? fair enough, but thats a bitch move and you know it is, even more bitch would be involving the authorities (it'd be standard 50 Cent move really but hey), also banning users for negative comments goes against alot of what hip hop & 50 Cent has fought for over the years, Freedom Of Speech, the freedom to say what the fuck i want without repercussion.
----------------------------------------

i personally DON'T hate 50 Cent or his music, i actually do listen to some of it, but he IS a snitch, and the majority of people over at thisis50.com are a bunch of pansies, and i will diss G Unit on songs and post them on thisis50.com to get people to hear my music, in an extremely similar manner to the way 50 Cent did...

peace
Old 07-25-2008, 10:28 AM   #627
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

Kliion Jensen speaks nothing but Truth, he knows how to articulate himself, doesn't saturate his knowledge with CAPS to accentuate points and all.

You could learn Mr.5%-er.
Old 07-25-2008, 11:10 AM   #628
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

also Divine 1 Knowledge, dont take me as insulting you with this cos i'm not, i'm just trying to help you understand where were coming from over here..

and please, again without insulting you, if you understand or agree with anything i've said that goes against your own beliefs, please dont hit me with...

"your opinion holds no merit, because you don't know what you're talking about, because you're white & could never understand"

...because its a bullshit cop-out, i had that argument before with an apparent 5%er over at Chambermusik.com, because i dared question his beliefs and pointed out to him everytime he contradicted himself, his reply was the above statement...

and again, also NOT to knock your beliefs, but i disagree with the NOI & NGE, not completely because of the beliefs & teachings, but because of the decided structure of how Black people are divided, 5% that have the knowledge, wisdom & understanding etc, the 10% that know but choose not to live by that knowledge etc & the 85% mentally dead.......now in Malcolm X times, i can understand how those figures might've been calculated (guessed), but that was the 60's, in this modern time that we are living in, with tools such as the internet & with race relations being alot better than what they were back then, would it not be better if it was the 5% that were mentally dead & 85% that had the knowledge etc ?? it seems to me the way things are now, the 5%NGE is an exclusive black country club, almost like a secret society where you have to follow rules etc to join and you have to live by that day to day..

and if we really wanna get deep into it, i can't right now because i have to get off the computer, i completely disagree with the use of the terms Black Gods & White Devils, i'll do the knowledge on that one later, so you can take whatever wisdom from it you can, for you to better understand...

peace
Old 07-25-2008, 11:14 AM   #629
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

isent this old yet im done with it
Old 07-25-2008, 11:43 AM   #630
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ragein i missed out on this shit, like i said i was banned months ago, after being bored at work and bombarding the site with hate filled threads