news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-21-2008, 01:47 PM   #1
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killa
Default Friday The 13th 2009

its coming feb. 09

first pic of Jason

It's been 28 years since Jason Voorhees first emerged from Camp Crystal Lake, and on Friday, Feb. 13, 2009, the hockey-masked killer is getting a makeover. ''It's still really scary, but it's also funny,'' reports producer Michael Bay of his Friday the 13th update. ''We've given it a whole new twist.'' Here, Chelsea (Willa Ford) makes the mistake of water-skiing in the notorious lake. Says Bay, ''It's not going to end so well.''

Michael Bay interview...from entertainment weekly
You recently wrapped production on your update of Friday the 13th, and horror buffs out there are dying to know: whatís it going to be about?
Itís a reconception of the original. Weíre introducing a whole group of new kids. What we always try to do is add a little bit of freshness to these movies that were really scary back then and update them for a new audience.
So are you following the same plot as the very first Friday the 13th?
Itís a little different. I donít want to give it away because of the Internet crazies.
Thereís been rumors that youíre going to include plots from all three Friday the 13ths into your remake. Is that true?
The first two, yeah.
Where did you film the Crystal Lake scenes?
In Austin, where we also shot Texas Chainsaw. Austin gives you a lot of looks.
Is there anything else you are willing to divulge about it?
I havenít seen the directorís cut because heís still cutting, but I know this one will really be scary; itís also funny, as well. Itís a fun college adventure that goes awry. Itís not a movie I would ever show my mom! (Laughs) We donít make these for our mothers; we make these for the fans out there.
Speaking of those fans, what do you say to people who are worried that an update of Friday the 13th will ruin the original?
There are always haters out there, and you canít get rid of that. We try to be faithful, and weíre fans ourselves. Itís like when I did Transformers ó I listened to the fans, you know, but you still have to make your own movie by respecting what was done and trying to give it a whole new twist.
How have you given it a new twist?
Youíre just not going to believe the first 12 minutes! Itís a twist in itself.
And youíre actually working on a remake of Nightmare on Elm Street, too, right?
Donít know yet. We havenít made our deal, but itís worth every penny.
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:51 PM   #2
King Lizard
REPTILIAN

King Lizard shaolin monk

How In The Fuck Are They Going To Do A Remake Of The First Friday The 13th, When They Need To Finish The Damn Sequel Out...where Is Friday The 13th Part 11?
King Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 05:59 PM   #3
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Why does this guy have to do so many remakes of horror movies? Get somebody else to do some remakes of horror/scary movies for once.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 04:12 AM   #4
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it doesn't stop there ... they're doing the same thing with a nightmare on elm street ... i don't know why because both these movies are fucking classic why they remaking them ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 01:03 PM   #5
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killa

teaser trailer and new website....

http://fridaythe13thfilms.com/blog/f...easer-trailer/

....not the greatest quality but looks crazy

http://www.fridaythe13thmovie.com/

Old 12-08-2008, 09:50 PM   #6
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Old 12-08-2008, 09:52 PM   #7
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

new theatrical trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp7Cw...r-has-arrived/

...keepin yall motherfuckas updated
Old 12-08-2008, 10:24 PM   #8
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i am fucking roapable about this ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:08 AM   #9
Crack Killz
ADEPT

Crack Killz drunken mastaCrack Killz drunken mastaCrack Killz drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Crack Killz Send a message via MSN to Crack Killz

this shit doesn't actually look to bad.. I'm feelin it.

Crack Killz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:21 AM   #10
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

didn't check the previews but I think I'd rather see a sequel to Freddy vs Jason.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:20 AM   #11
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Lava View Post
it doesn't stop there ... they're doing the same thing with a nightmare on elm street ... i don't know why because both these movies are fucking classic why they remaking them ??

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:10 PM   #12
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

ok correct me if im wrong...but wasnt jasons mom the killer in the first on an jason himself didnt show up till the second one???with no hockey mask???

this is gonna suck im not watching it michael bay is the fucking antichrist

thank u for fucking up my childhood....again
Old 12-09-2008, 12:13 PM   #13
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, I was wondering if Michael Bay has in his contract that he has to be involved in about every single horror movie remake that comes out nowadays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:00 PM   #14
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i saw a teaser trailer for this on myspace a while back and i liked what i saw so personallly i cant wait,

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:16 PM   #15
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Quote:
ok correct me if im wrong...but wasnt jasons mom the killer in the first on an jason himself didnt show up till the second one???with no hockey mask???

this is gonna suck im not watching it michael bay is the fucking antichrist

thank u for fucking up my childhood....again
this one is a re-image of the first 3....and if you check the pics he is rockin the bag