news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 07-23-2008, 07:11 PM   #16
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

skit #1 - The abortion

Hush little baby, don't say a word
Mama's gonna end you before the third
trimester, and if you try to cry
mama won't hear you you'll die inside
and if you try to scream and kick
mama's gonna blow you out like a wick
you may wonder why, you may wonder how
Mama doesn't need or care for you right now.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 07:16 PM   #17
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

On some deep shit... that's emotional... Should this sear into a "Childless Family" theme?
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 07:19 PM   #18
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yea, something like that, I also wanna do a couple more skits, like the evolution of death, things like suicide, homicide and capital punishment

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 07-23-2008, 07:22 PM   #19
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

We could do that later...

Wanna do that solo track now?

And then we do a together one...

Then my skit

Then my solo?
Old 07-23-2008, 07:25 PM   #20
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
We could do that later...

Wanna do that solo track now?

And then we do a together one...

Then my skit

Then my solo?
I'm gonna work on my solo for a while, I want to do a Red + Mef style song with u bouncing lines off one another

Old 07-23-2008, 07:28 PM   #21
VZA

That abortion one was savage man... Really, fucking good.

I could do the suicide one if you wanted.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:31 PM   #22
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

put something down 8-16 bars, I can't promise anything, but drop it in my pm box, I really appreciate the enthusiasm man.

Old 07-23-2008, 07:50 PM   #23
OTB
LIVE AND UNCUT

OTB iron monkeyOTB iron monkeyOTB iron monkey

WOW b-rock

that abortion rime is top-notch

i'm thoroughly impressed-

get a copyright registry for that-

it could be used in a commercial or a pamphlet by some company-

i mean it king-

seriously top-notch yo-
OTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 07:54 PM   #24
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTB View Post
WOW b-rock

that abortion rime is top-notch

i'm thoroughly impressed-

get a copyright registry for that-

it could be used in a commercial or a pamphlet by some company-

i mean it king-

seriously top-notch yo-
coming from you I'm honored because your short bars blow me away, I'm my own worst hater when it comes to my shit, I always think I could come better. Thx man.

Old 07-23-2008, 08:09 PM   #25
OTB
LIVE AND UNCUT

OTB iron monkeyOTB iron monkeyOTB iron monkey

every head at the temple needs to see this sh-t

how did you come up with that gem?

unbelievable b-rock.

yo that's one of the illest darts i've ever been blessed to see or hear-

peace b-
OTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 08:10 PM   #26
Ritter
'Section 9'

For real ^

We should ask a mod for an announcement.

Brock's a beast.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:13 PM   #27
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

All I can say is thank you

Old 07-23-2008, 08:18 PM   #28
VZA

Quote:
For real ^

We should ask a mod for an announcement.

Brock's a beast.
Co-Sign.
Old 07-24-2008, 04:03 AM   #29
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
the core theme of the album is death
you on some necro shit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I'm my own worst hater when it comes to my shit, I always think I could come better.
that's the first step to greatness - abnormal ambition

ask Kobe
Old 07-24-2008, 04:27 PM   #30
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Quote:
beautifulrock & Shizzah

- Necropolis Now

Doctrine of dying, dead children bodies lying
Feasting on the corpses, the soldiers are starving
Suicide is the easy way out, the bullet wounds are carving
If you're alive get a clip in the mouth, and the war is just starting
Insanity is roaming in the air in the form of gas
The morale of the participants is breaking like glass
You're dead, no time to think about your past
Towers of apocalypse, constructed by the arsonists
Firing shots at the charging masochists
Death Rules Everything Around Me, DREAM
Life is just that at this moment it seems
Will this battlefield ever see sunbeams?

One of best verses I have heard lately...!!!
I really dunno what to say, I'm really amazed with flow and thoughts told in, even, only first 5 lines of this verse, and not to mention the whole song!!! Really great!!!

Keep it up guyz, u r really killin it........

Peace.............
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote