news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 07-23-2008, 04:05 PM   #31
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

i want to do this again but whis was like verses all thrown together lets have sum more structure next time maybe a lil intro kinda thing a hook possibly ya know?

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:09 PM   #32
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

That's what I was thinking ^

Maybe some shit like interludes between verses.

Or some Deadly Melody shit, everyone switching hectically, dropping constant jewels at the end, middle, beginning.

What y'all think?
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:23 PM   #33
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
Ok let me start this from off the top sheepish lord of chaos is the type of dude to sit back watch you spit a wack verse right, and just pulverize you. Cause he the lord of chaos!

And o.t.b. he's the slaughterer of styles cause he's the o.t.b.

And Tek he's a murderous thinker!

And whers he's one of the nicest motherfuckers in the temple, with any emcee onpoint with the rhymes!!

And the beautiful rock is just the beautiful rock he can chop all catergories.
his styles like teflon, his style just leaves nucca's dead!

And me J.T.S. my style is throwing darts, aimed at hearts ferocious!

Shizzah's on some sharp quotes to cut your throats!

And ruger 's on some blast you to the death, shit he's killing niggas on some ohh shit!
Damn, I gotta be the Masta Killa of the Corp., I'm not in the skit, ahahahhaha

peace to everyone
Old 07-23-2008, 04:25 PM   #34
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

i like the swit switch ups and maybe 2 people do 2 bars back for a while.

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:34 PM   #35
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

We could do it like Deadly Melody... what y'all think?
Old 07-23-2008, 04:45 PM   #36
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
That's what I was thinking ^

Maybe some shit like interludes between verses.

Or some Deadly Melody shit, everyone switching hectically, dropping constant jewels at the end, middle, beginning.

What y'all think?
that'd be dope i'm down 4 it

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:47 PM   #37
Ritter
'Section 9'

I already started drawing some sketches of the project.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:59 PM   #38
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Me n Ruger from Connecticut, I'm central near Hartford, he's along the coast.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 05:01 PM   #39
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The important things about this project is that everybody represented to the fullest and everybody's style was repped nicely, Whers on some surreality, Ruger on the Horrorcore, me on reality, etc. etc. 9 different stles clashing to form art. Shit is good man. thx Shizz

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 07-23-2008, 05:07 PM   #40
Ritter
'Section 9'

That was what I was aiming for, to create something the Corpers will enjoy reading. I'm just hoping we could do this again. And I'm happy to see there are already some people that are down for this.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:18 PM   #41
OTB
LIVE AND UNCUT

OTB iron monkeyOTB iron monkeyOTB iron monkey

deadly melody.

lets do this-

and after that, i was thinkin we could smash out a 9 member rime with all of us doin like GZA be doin on 'labels' and 'animal planet' etc
OTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 05:23 PM   #42
Ritter
'Section 9'

I'm making some sketches on paper how the dart should be constructed... This should be a lyrical braggadocio, prepare some deadly melodies if you wanna. Don't leak anything here though, we want this to be anticipated.

I'll PM everyone the dart construction...
Old 07-23-2008, 05:24 PM   #43
OTB
LIVE AND UNCUT

OTB iron monkeyOTB iron monkeyOTB iron monkey

^the abbot has spoken
OTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 05:52 PM   #44
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Ruger View Post
i want to do this again but whis was like verses all thrown together lets have sum more structure next time maybe a lil intro kinda thing a hook possibly ya know?
I actually submitted a couple hooks and bridges but they weren't used.

this is arthmetics, science the Wu-Tang Corp alliance
9 sparks of energy from points spread more than finance
and believe we are the finest, minds that are the wisest
and we take all challengers in case you want to try this.

This is section 9, one step above poor
you know we get dirtier than the floor

Last edited by beautifulrock; 07-23-2008 at 05:56 PM.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:58 PM   #45
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I actually submitted a couple hooks and bridges but they weren't used.

this is arthmetics, science the Wu-Tang Corp alliance
9 sparks of energy from points spread more than finance
and believe we are the finest, minds that are the wisest
and we take all challengers in case you want to try this.

This is section 9, one step above poor
you know we get dirtier than the floor
Yep those are the one, I just felt this would do better with 9 raw verses.

This one however, should have an intro or outro and one hook.