news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-24-2005, 03:32 PM   #16
G...
klass a-c merchant

G... grasshopper
Default Re: mobb depp ft 50

Word
G... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 03:36 PM   #17
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

mobb have always sucked.
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 11:24 PM   #18
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

I dont realy give a fuck what people think.........beacuse I know it is against the rules of this site to say anything positive about 50 CENT........ but that new 50 CENT ft MOBB DEEP - OUTTA CONTROL (remix) is a fuckin dope-ass club banger.........one of the best club joints of the year.
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 05:20 AM   #19
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2000
I dont realy give a fuck what people think.........beacuse I know it is against the rules of this site to say anything positive about 50 CENT........ but that new 50 CENT ft MOBB DEEP - OUTTA CONTROL (remix) is a fuckin dope-ass club banger.........one of the best club joints of the year.
True good club tracks and definitely better then Amerakaz Nightmare but still Prodigy has weakened Mobb Deep as a group. Hoping 50 can give him his energy back

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 08:35 AM   #20
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

I Actually Like That Song
Dope Beat
Good Club Joint

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 07:58 AM   #21
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man, ya can't serious like this hit??? 50 cent are supposed to be dead!(wish he were)
Like afroman said, he don't move his mouth, he can't rap, and then he goes off fucking dissin INC... Man, he's wack fo sho'!
peace out!
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote