news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 07-23-2008, 09:23 PM   #1
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz
Default Soul Caliber IV

I just seen a commercial, I'm mad as shit, I ordered this last week and my fucking PS3 just broke. Anyways who's copping it? Let's Build.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 09:41 PM   #2
MF Herbs
Monster Island Czar

MF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal son

man that sux homie.. but im coppin that disc on 360.. Lookin forward to it..

"Yep"
MF Herbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 10:34 PM   #3
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57732

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 01:32 AM   #4
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

of course im getting this.

and just for the record

anyone buying this game that doesnt have one of these

gtfo newb
Old 07-24-2008, 08:26 AM   #5
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
I just seen a commercial, I'm mad as shit, I ordered this last week and my fucking PS3 just broke. Anyways who's copping it? Let's Build.
i saw your other thread haven't fix it yet man!! what are you waiting for call Sony do something.

i got SC 3 and they made a couple of change that were a bit disappointment some were good like create your own character but even that had a lot of flaws SC 2 was better the fighting and gameplay there was perfect.

im expecting the same to happen with SC 4 some good things(lets say like Darth Freaking Vader) and some bad things
i saw a video where some nerds discuss some new features like the new instant kill shit is something that when is time correctly the character do a cutscene and the opponent is kill right there no matter which amount of life he have
another thing is the new Guard Bar so now you can't block all the time
they took out the Soul Charge if im not mistaken
other thing they took out is the Jump Horizontal Low Hit

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 06:54 PM   #6
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i got the game guys....its sooo sick in terms of graphics, gameplay, and characters....but the story mode seems....meh..idk, right now i really like it and i cant wait for it to be released officially so i can play other people online...lmao..btw Vader and his apprentice are sick as fuck.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 10:39 PM   #7
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
of course im getting this.

and just for the record

anyone buying this game that doesnt have one of these

gtfo newb
I'm a newb LOL....Where can I get one of those joints?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
i saw your other thread haven't fix it yet man!! what are you waiting for call Sony do something.

I'm sending my PS3 back tomorrow, that's when the box comes in, so hopefully i get it back in time.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:02 PM   #8
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

www.videogamecentral.com

looks like they just released some exclusives
Old 07-25-2008, 03:09 PM   #9
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Oh shit, I might have to get that for sure.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:36 PM   #10
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is everybody blind??? i said i got the game!!

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 07-25-2008, 05:03 PM   #11
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

dode i cant what fucking every one up with
in order of beast with

Yoshimitsu

Zasalamel

Nightmare

and soon to be

Greed/Kamikirimusi

Last edited by Dokuro; 07-25-2008 at 06:42 PM.
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 05:11 PM   #12
Hollow Dartz
Banned

I fucks with Yun-Seong, Yoshimtisu is crazy too...
Old 07-25-2008, 05:11 PM   #13
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

SC3 was shit compared to SC2. Rapheal and Talim got beat to death with the nerf stick, Zasalamel was the only new character that was usable and the stupid game save file corruptes itself.

My only gripe with SC4 is that the female cast got the Dead or Alive graphic overhaul. Oversize polygon breasts were cool when I was like 13-14. The additions of fatalities is cool to punish those that turtle.

Mits and Cerv better still be beast. I'm interested in trying Shura too. Is she just a palette swap of Cerv or just "some" similarities?
Old 07-25-2008, 05:23 PM   #14
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

the tits are fuckin dope in this game.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 07-25-2008, 06:36 PM   #15
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

soon to be beast fighter

shes using my wepon of choice
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote