news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 07-28-2008, 07:17 PM   #31
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

You remind me of what I was doing like a few weeks. I would try to pause 3rd Strike to see Chun Li's butt. Or Mai when I play CvS2.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:19 PM   #32
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Ya'll niggaz is Pervs. The game comes out tomorrow and i get my ps3 back on thursday, this might be a good week.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 08:02 PM   #33
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
You remind me of what I was doing like a few weeks. I would try to pause 3rd Strike to see Chun Li's butt. Or Mai when I play CvS2.
lmao this is different, the graphics are insane.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 01:49 PM   #34
racist randy

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just picked up my premium edition. Comes with a shirt, a poster, and a comic book.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:56 PM   #35
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

well how is it? is it much better then SC3? does it still have character creation? are the move the same?

is it worth buying?

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:00 PM   #36
racist randy

LOL if you been keeping up with my threads in here, I don't have my ps3, I'm waiting for sony to fix it and send it back.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:11 PM   #37
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

....u cood have been asking me, yes its better than 3, yes it has character creation, but u have to pick a style from a character, the moves are pretty much the same with some new ones, and the critical finish added....and yes i think its worth buying.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:13 PM   #38
racist randy

I'm mad as shit, I got the game in front of me with no system.....
Old 07-29-2008, 08:16 PM   #39
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

haha, that sucks...im about to go online, ive bee waiting for mad long to do so..lmao.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:17 PM   #40
racist randy

lol fuck you nigga
Old 07-30-2008, 05:53 PM   #41
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

online is maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad slow, w/e
Old 07-30-2008, 05:54 PM   #42
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

and Mr. X, ur sig and avy is much better now dude, dope fuckin avy...lmao Deadpool is the man.
Old 07-30-2008, 06:36 PM   #43
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

Thanks Dusk. I don't see you much in the Graphics Corner now though, what's up with that?
Old 07-30-2008, 07:48 PM   #44
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

idk, havent been really inspired to make sigs as much recently, plus Style took the piss out of it with his fancy schmancy sigs...
Old 07-30-2008, 08:24 PM   #45
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

lol true but hey, all the more reason to get better at it right?