news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

View Poll Results: Next Villains on the movie...
The Penguin 9 52.94%
Catwoman 5 29.41%
The Riddler 9 52.94%
Mister Freeze 3 17.65%
Poison Ivy 2 11.76%
Bane 4 23.53%
Black Mask 3 17.65%
Baby Doll 2 11.76%
Harley Quinn 4 23.53%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2008, 03:22 AM   #46
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

The Riddler would be a strong guest

but seriously i don't care any more i just came from the movies right now and...

no matter what they do they can't surpass Dark Knight i don't care if they do another movie or not i just saw what i need it to see from Batman. The Joker is the greatest villain i have seen on any movie he just fuck up the entire city he far surpass Jack Nicholson's Joker by a mile im speechless...

tomorrow im gonna see this again

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 12:28 PM   #47
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

^^^and you can die and nobody would care
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 03:04 PM   #48
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

^who are you?

you still living and nobody cares about your presence

Last edited by RagnaroK; 07-26-2008 at 03:09 PM.
Old 07-26-2008, 03:24 PM   #49
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nolan made Prestige and Momento. That means, he could surpass TDK, the moral part wasn't *that* good, plus there is still a possibility for Two Face and Skarekrow to return [RIP Heath tho]...
Old 07-26-2008, 03:50 PM   #50
360beatz
Veteran Member

360beatz iron monkey360beatz iron monkey360beatz iron monkey360beatz iron monkey360beatz iron monkey

Catwoman will be in the 3rd movie. Remember Lucious Fox foreshadowed Catwoman when talking about the new bat suit to Bruce. Remember when Bruce asked if he'd be able to defend against dogs biting him. and Fox as a joke said: "what kind of dogs? Rotweilers or chiuwawass.. It may not be dog proof, but it will hold up against a cat!" The love of his life was taken away from him so another love interest would be logical. Don't sleep on 2 Face he didn't die Harvey Dent died not 2 Face I wouldn't be surprised if he returns. They might give Batman a sidekick like Robin too this is just my 2 cents...
360beatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 08:38 PM   #51
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

^^there will be no side kick that guy confermed it no robin the boy hostege and expecily no bat girl whitch suck becouse that means Crock has to kill fox
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 09:02 PM   #52
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i dont think there is any way they dont bring two face back
Old 07-26-2008, 09:26 PM   #53
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schizo-Manic View Post
Catwoman will be in the 3rd movie. Remember Lucious Fox foreshadowed Catwoman when talking about the new bat suit to Bruce. Remember when Bruce asked if he'd be able to defend against dogs biting him. and Fox as a joke said: "what kind of dogs? Rotweilers or chiuwawass.. It may not be dog proof, but it will hold up against a cat!" The love of his life was taken away from him so another love interest would be logical. Don't sleep on 2 Face he didn't die Harvey Dent died not 2 Face I wouldn't be surprised if he returns. They might give Batman a sidekick like Robin too this is just my 2 cents...
christian bale made it clear that he hates Robin and wouldnt wanna do a movie like that

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 09:31 PM   #54
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think it would be ill if the movie advertised a villain and surprised us with a SECOND villain to add-on to the troubles.. an ill fuckin villain that even outshines the one we were planning to see.
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 12:45 AM   #55
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

Freeze has a dope storyline. I think they could do freeze right with the right actor
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 01:35 AM   #56
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

I would put Killer Croc, Scarface, and Ras al Ghul/Talia. There is a lot of story with these three and it would fit in nolan's batman world.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 10:57 AM   #57
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
christian bale made it clear that he hates Robin and wouldnt wanna do a movie like that
Good cuz i hate robin too. And if Nolan wants to keep it realistic, he wont
have any bullshit female villains either. I mean, i loved michelle pfeiffer in that
cat suit as much as the next guy but come on.
Old 07-27-2008, 12:19 PM   #58
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

On another board, supposedly someone said they saw the name plate of that accountant at the beginning of the movie and said it was name of the The Riddler, did any of guys notice that during the movie.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 01:22 PM   #59
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

i got a copy of the movie im trying to check it out but i don't see any one with a name plate maybe cuz of the quality

it could be possible they did somethings if you don't look closely you'll miss like the hospital scene with The Joker have a name sticker saying "I Vote For Dent" it was very funny

Old 07-27-2008, 01:36 PM   #60
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schizo-Manic View Post
i just saw that as a smart arse comment but who knows ...

there's all these mad conspiracies that rachel didn't actually die and she could possible comeback in the vein that you said ... lol the wolves are out on this one
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote