news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-31-2008, 04:54 AM   #16
Soldier of Darkness
The Fifth Arch Angel

Soldier of Darkness grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Soldier of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Stop Promoting this shit...
Seriously... like...

Maybe it'd be alright if it was just "The Corp Army"... or somethin... but you can't throw "Wu" up in the mix like that... I don't care who you are or what this forum is called -- if you haven't received blessings from Clan members then you're just fakin jacks by having that in the name.

"A soldier of the darkness / Kidnap an emcee for a hostage"
- Madman (nka 9th Prince)

Last edited by Soldier of Darkness; 07-31-2008 at 04:57 AM.
Soldier of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 05:10 AM   #17
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Darkness View Post
Seriously... like...

Maybe it'd be alright if it was just "The Corp Army"... or somethin... but you can't throw "Wu" up in the mix like that... I don't care who you are or what this forum is called -- if you haven't received blessings from Clan members then you're just fakin jacks by having that in the name.

u just said WU.. take it off ur post.
BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 05:18 AM   #18
Soldier of Darkness
The Fifth Arch Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alijannu View Post
whatever, noob... i'm not releasing material under a name that would suggest i was affiliated... go fish

Old 07-31-2008, 05:39 AM   #19
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

Quote:
whatever, noob... i'm not releasing material under a name that would suggest i was affiliated... go fish
still weak

and i had some noodles already
BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 06:38 AM   #20
White Owl Clan
Veteran Member

White Owl Clan shaolin monk

Lord Beatjitzu? wu corps finest?
White Owl Clan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 06:42 AM   #21
White Owl Clan
Veteran Member

White Owl Clan shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Infinite View Post
We ain't biting Wu, this is a dedication to Lord Beatjitzu and his kung-fu influenced beats, we emerged from the Black Belt Theatre inspired by the dirty ninja, and came wicked!

Riiiight....you mean Wu influenced beats. Lord Superb, I mean, Lord Beatajisdiaj life has obviously been mega influenced by wu, maybe too much. so far i know 2 things about him. He has "kung fu" influenced beats which is recycling wu formula. (BTW Kung Fu samples shuold be RARELY used unless your name is RZA,) and his name is very similar to a former wu affiliate Lord Superb.
White Owl Clan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 06:54 AM   #22
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Seriously... like...

guess u never heard the wu corp mixtape..its has wu on it

the next one will have some fam on it spitting a verse or 2
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 07:09 AM   #23
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

I Knew Ppl Would Suffer A Case Of The Bash Virus Sooner Or Later..........read The Wu Corp Army Myspace Disclaimer............
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 07:26 AM   #24
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like the background on the myspace..
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 08:49 AM   #25
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Quote:
Seriously... like...

You are a fucking idiot haha!!! Go dance to some Sloulja boy and get the fuck out of hear if you aint bumping the mixtape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Owl Clan View Post
Riiiight....you mean Wu influenced beats. Lord Superb, I mean, Lord Beatajisdiaj life has obviously been mega influenced by wu, maybe too much. so far i know 2 things about him. He has "kung fu" influenced beats which is recycling wu formula. (BTW Kung Fu samples shuold be RARELY used unless your name is RZA,) and his name is very similar to a former wu affiliate Lord Superb.
I NEVER FUCKING said that LORD BEATJITZU was Wu-Tang corps finest!!! Where ther fuck does its say that... I said ONE OF WuCORPS FINEST!!! SO shut it you dick head. And yo, LORD B is influnenced by the old RZA style with a way more hardcore twist...when have you ever heard RZA lay down a lo-fi beat??? ummm I cant recall. RZA has gotten soft with his "Guitar" shit like RAE said and LORD B kept on his dirty SOCKs.... Now RZA is the greatest producer ever, but yo he has soften up through the year.

ALL you idiots stop hating... this shit took some hard work to put together.

ANd read the fucking DISCLAIMER!!!

WU-Corp ARMY BITCHES!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 11:30 AM   #26
Soldier of Darkness
The Fifth Arch Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
You are a fucking idiot haha!!! Go dance to some Sloulja boy and get the fuck out of hear if you aint bumping the mixtape.
No thanks... I'll just keep bumpin' real Wu, like I have been for the past 14 or 15 years... not some wannabe shit.

Quote:

ANd read the fucking DISCLAIMER!!!

WU-Corp ARMY BITCHES!!!
the fact that there is a disclaimer to be read makes it kinda fishy from the jump-off

Old 07-31-2008, 01:32 PM   #27
RIINĜ
full metal yakuza

RIINĜ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINĜ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINĜ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINĜ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINĜ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINĜ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINĜ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINĜ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINĜ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINĜ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINĜ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ = is only here to HATE^

im downloadin right now...will drop some comments later
Old 07-31-2008, 02:04 PM   #28
Konii blaze
kamouflage

Konii blaze crouching tiger

Great idea and effort but I can't hear any of the emcees the sound quality is more than unlistenable

http://www.myspace.com/boombapmafiozos
Konii blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 02:29 PM   #29
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alijannu View Post
lmao
Old 07-31-2008, 02:39 PM   #30
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Haven't downloaded the album, but I've been bumping Lord Beatjitzu's previous instrumental albums on the iPod for a long time.

This thread is in the wrong section tho..