news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-29-2008, 01:14 PM   #16
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of fury

Actually, go up to anyone 18 and under and flash them a WU logo or say the words "Wu-Tang Clan" and be happy if they've HEARD OF it.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 01:22 PM   #17
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
yeah, and i cant name one frank sinatra song.

big deal.
come on, everybody knows New York, New York

Mack the Knife?
Luck be a Lady?
Fly me to the Moon?

I actually find it hard to believe that you are telling the truth.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 03:11 PM   #18
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

...frankie did new york, new york?

the point is we shouldnt be too astonished that these kids dont know about wu-tang. they're not a spoon fed group.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 03:15 PM   #19
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

were such a snobby bunch of fans these days, we shouldnt be, most everyone was put on to Wu-Tang by someone and you have to continue to do it. Point out lyrics, beats... sometimes you have to establish what is dope and gradually they begin to see the light
Old 07-29-2008, 03:42 PM   #20
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorles View Post
Actually, go up to anyone 18 and under and flash them a WU logo or say the words "Wu-Tang Clan" and be happy if they've HEARD OF it.

lol........

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 04:07 PM   #21
Wu-BeggaZ
The Soul Controller

Wu-BeggaZ drunken mastaWu-BeggaZ drunken mastaWu-BeggaZ drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Wu-BeggaZ

its not because she has tits thats she knows wu

she prolly listens to these fags today like lil wayne or however u write it

lol
Old 07-29-2008, 05:13 PM   #22
Dusty Bones
Enigmah

Dusty Bones grasshopper

the wu haven't been in regular radio rotation in years, same thing with videos, naturally she wouldnt know. although i might here odb and mariah every once n awhile, and i heard protect ya neck about 2 months ago on the radio...

Dusty Bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:52 PM   #23
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

well i hear "You're All I Need", "Da Rockwilder" and "How High" on the radio (the same station givin away the tix) from time 2 time...its a 'party station' so i understand they cant be playin c.r.e.a.m. and shit but they do throw up those 3 tracks esp on thursdays and weekends...

idk i guess it jus seems wierd ppl wouldnt know the songs cuz shit like HOw High (the movie) came out n its on tv a lot, the FOX show the Right Guard commercial lol all that was jus like the last few yrs n shit...n Meth been in tons of movies but aint rlly had a hit song since then...
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:54 PM   #24
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGambino View Post
damn i feel old as hell right now...are these songs niggas had really that old?? on the radio station here theyre giving away rock the bells tickets and caller #9 was a 16 yr old chick and the DJ said he couldn't give her the tix with a clear concious unless she could name one method man or redman song...and she couldnt...she asked her sister and she said "i get high" which obviously and by either of em...thats a song by styles p...damn....
they were on the remix tho ahahahhahaha ha aha aha h aa
SKAMPOE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:55 PM   #25
TGambino
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
they were on the remix tho ahahahhahaha ha aha aha h aa
ooo yea dats right i heard that remix 4 tha first time jus a couple weeks ago lol on the hip hop station on comcast
Old 07-29-2008, 09:37 PM   #26
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Well, if they asked bout 50, she would prolly know his whole discography! And that's the way industry run this shyt! Those commercial shyt is well known to every single child, and it's OK! Wu makes true music, as kool g rap, krs, maccabeez, kp or etc... And they r not known outside mainstream hip-hop waters! But if u expect that today's children know bout thos and similar artist, than u need to advertize them 24/7, they need to go to different showz run by some fagz, they need to kick that 50-style with plenty of money and fuckin mad cars and she will recognize them, and every other of them, but than they would be 9 50s.... So when u look on it that way, it's kind OK....
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 09:41 PM   #27
TGambino
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccabee Ridah View Post
Well, if they asked bout 50, she would prolly know his whole discography! And that's the way industry run this shyt! Those commercial shyt is well known to every single child, and it's OK! Wu makes true music, as kool g rap, krs, maccabeez, kp or etc... And they r not known outside mainstream hip-hop waters! But if u expect that today's children know bout thos and similar artist, than u need to advertize them 24/7, they need to go to different showz run by some fagz, they need to kick that 50-style with plenty of money and fuckin mad cars and she will recognize them, and every other of them, but than they would be 9 50s.... So when u look on it that way, it's kind OK....
well 50's released 3 albums wit hit singles since 2004 so of course she'd know them....u backpack niggas r retarded sometimes
Old 07-29-2008, 09:45 PM   #28
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

no radio, no video, no one knows your name. shit is obvious

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 09:56 PM   #29
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
yeah, and i cant name one frank sinatra song.

big deal.
honestly.

gay topic, maybe she's not a fan, i can't name a single Michelle Branch song, so?
Old 07-29-2008, 11:19 PM   #30
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

OH SHIT did this REALLY HAPPEN?

Lyke OMG
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote