news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-29-2008, 05:14 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Game is Officially ON Cuban Linx 2

Rae confirms the first guest spot on CL2 is going to be The Game. I like Game, I think L.A.X could be one of the albums of the year.

http://www.karmaloop.com/tv/index.html

^new video interview
Old 07-29-2008, 05:16 PM   #2
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rae had to have the game on after the whole thisis50 thing (not for real with that)

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:18 PM   #3
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Shit !!! The Game is alright, but he doesn't deserve to be on this album. What the fuck?
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:19 PM   #4
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

cosign dat^^
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:46 PM   #5
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Only Built 4 Compton Linx
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:48 PM   #6
Soldier of Darkness
The Fifth Arch Angel

Soldier of Darkness grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Soldier of Darkness

Well... that's pretty fucking gay.

Anyways...

"A soldier of the darkness / Kidnap an emcee for a hostage"
- Madman (nka 9th Prince)
Soldier of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:49 PM   #7
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

i aint gonna lie i think thats gonna sound tite....a lot of ppl dont group in game wit 'real hip hop' but u gotta admit that nigga lives this rap shit thru n thru....n he's a tite rapper too so it should be cool.
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:50 PM   #8
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

i hate the game, hes lyrical n all dat but i just cant stand him personnally hes a fuckin scrub, bith made nigga, dont deserve the fuckin air he breathin on! imo
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:52 PM   #9
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Y'all just missing and missing the point.

What the fuck is this, a sequel to a bleak gritty mafia shit happening on sunny beaches of California? I got no beef with Game but he doesn't and doesn't fit in.

Carlito Brigante meets Doughboy. Pfff.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Last edited by Edgar Erebus; 07-29-2008 at 05:55 PM.
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:57 PM   #10
Soldier of Darkness
The Fifth Arch Angel

Soldier of Darkness grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Soldier of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGambino View Post
i aint gonna lie i think thats gonna sound tite....a lot of ppl dont group in game wit 'real hip hop' but u gotta admit that nigga lives this rap shit thru n thru....n he's a tite rapper too so it should be cool.
TGamb... you post some funny shit sometimes so no disrespect... but please don't use "real" and "Game" in the same paragraph.

The guy had a fucking butterfly tattooed on his cheek... A FUCKING BUTTERFLY!!! He could be lyrically nicer than Nas or Rakim, but the fact that tattoo existed, he was a male stripper, and to top it off all true Bloods hate him should be enough for him to get out the rap game.

"A soldier of the darkness / Kidnap an emcee for a hostage"
- Madman (nka 9th Prince)
Soldier of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:59 PM   #11
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

I heard Rakim was on Cuban Linx 2.
I heard X Pac was 2 Pac's son.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 06:03 PM   #12
TGambino
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Darkness View Post
TGamb... you post some funny shit sometimes so no disrespect... but please don't use "real" and "Game" in the same paragraph.

The guy had a fucking butterfly tattooed on his cheek... A FUCKING BUTTERFLY!!! He could be lyrically nicer than Nas or Rakim, but the fact that tattoo existed, he was a male stripper, and to top it off all true Bloods hate him should be enough for him to get out the rap game.
game got bipolar disorder u cant hold tha tattoo against him
Old 07-29-2008, 06:07 PM   #13
TGambino
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
I heard Rakim was on Cuban Linx 2.
I heard X Pac was 2 Pac's son.
i heard X Pac and the Wolfpac killed Pac

Old 07-29-2008, 06:09 PM   #14
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

Its straight that the Game is on CLII, maybe he will get the fat boy amped up
Old 07-29-2008, 06:26 PM   #15
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

should we jus 4 get about dis album?