news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-23-2005, 01:34 AM   #1
Rayson
Zu Keeper

Rayson shaolin monk
Default Fuck dipset!!!!

they is weak man anybody on this site who likes em' more than wu-tang can not only fuck off but can go join that dumb dipset forum!
WU 4 EVER AINT NOBODY GOT BETTER LYRICS DEN THEM I MEAN THE WU'S LYRICS MEAN SOMETHING DAT IS WHAT KEEPS ME LISTENING TO THEM!

"Robbed of natural abilities
In death they now seek tranquility
In a confused state of mind
Extending agony,they must be blind"

Rayson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 01:38 AM   #2
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey
Default Re: Fuck dipset!!!!

this thread is fuckin dumb
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 01:41 AM   #3
Rayson
Zu Keeper

Rayson shaolin monk

I'm just pointing out for u dipset fans to go join their forum!

Old 08-23-2005, 01:42 AM   #4
tical2000
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7th ambassador
I'm just pointing out for u dipset fans to go join their forum!
I fuckin hate DIPSET.........this is still a fuckin stupid thread
Old 08-23-2005, 01:47 AM   #5
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

should i be surprised that this thread was started by a 14 year old wu dickrider lil white kid from idaho
Old 08-23-2005, 01:52 AM   #6
Rayson
Zu Keeper

Rayson shaolin monk

should i be suprised that u are talking shit again canuk.You aint got nuttin' betta to do but talk shit faggot those guys dissing you from"calling out to all faggot ass bitches" or whatever are rite about u ya cock sucker! u always say white kid look who's talking u fucking poser!

Old 08-23-2005, 01:54 AM   #7
tical2000
Veteran Member

Quote:
should i be suprised that u are talking shit again canuk.You aint got nuttin' betta to do but talk shit faggot those guys dissing you from"calling out to all faggot ass bitches" or whatever are rite about u ya cock sucker! u always say white kid look who's talking u fucking poser!
this post was about as smart as this thread............

....14 year olds should not be aloud to post
Old 08-23-2005, 01:56 AM   #8
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

______________>>>>>>Dipset

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 02:04 AM   #9
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa

Quote:
isnt it past your bedtime bitch, your mommy too busy deep throatin mr potato head to tuck your lil ass in? im the great white hope not a fuckin poser from Idaho who dont know whats hip-hop, check your fuckin self.
Old 08-23-2005, 02:05 AM   #10
Rayson
Zu Keeper

Rayson shaolin monk

well tical 2000 I dont know what ya saying cuz I put ya fuckin bitch- ass on ignore cuz you on skale's dick and I didn't think it was possible to have worse disses than skale the bitch canadian! it is sad though if I didn't ever live in idaho skale would not be able to diss me about anything cuz all he says is "oh look 14 and u from idaho" even though I dont live there any more u fucking crack whore!

Old 08-23-2005, 02:06 AM   #11
tical2000
Veteran Member

Quote:
well tical 2000 I dont know what ya saying cuz I put ya fuckin bitch- ass on ignore cuz you on skale's dick and I didn't think it was possible to have worse disses than skale the bitch canadian! it is sad though if I didn't ever live in idaho skale would not be able to diss me about anything cuz all he says is "oh look 14 and u from idaho" even though I dont live there any more u fucking crack whore!
you sound ignorant

......but hey, please dont put my "fuckin bitch ass" on ignore because I would lose sleep over it.
Old 08-23-2005, 02:11 AM   #12
Rayson
Zu Keeper

Rayson shaolin monk

HEY POSER IF i DIDN'T KNOW "HIP-HOP" NOT ONLY WOULDN'T I be on this site I would be like you listening to norefaga!

peaace to wu-tang clan,bone thugs,c-bo,natas,luniz,e-40 and da whole wu-fam for keeping it real unlike norefaga,diplomats or dipset,elephant man and oh yeah this bitch:

Old 08-23-2005, 02:12 AM   #13
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

Quote:
hes on my dick? he didnt even say anything about me you fag, this isnt reading rainbow so keep your imagination to yourself. u diss yourself with the shit you post and the fact u wouldnt even say any of it to me in real life. worse disses than mine? doggie when was the last time somebody other than your 2 circle jerk companions laughed at one of your disses? hmmm i cant remember it, maybe because it was NEVER. you prove by yourself its possible to have worse disses than me u fucking idiot. oh u live in salt lake city now, big fuckin step up MORON. u still 14, u still a redneck, u still bout as hip-hop as kenny loggins.

Quote:
u fucking crack whore!
i may whip your ass every fuckin night, but please man, im not your goddamn mom... get your shit skrait
Old 08-23-2005, 02:18 AM   #14
Rayson
Zu Keeper

Rayson shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skale
hes on my dick? he didnt even say anything about me you fag, this isnt reading rainbow so keep your imagination to yourself. u diss yourself with the shit you post and the fact u wouldnt even say any of it to me in real life. worse disses than mine? doggie when was the last time somebody other than your 2 circle jerk companions laughed at one of your disses? hmmm i cant remember it, maybe because it was NEVER. you prove by yourself its possible to have worse disses than me u fucking idiot. oh u live in salt lake city now, big fuckin step up MORON. u still 14, u still a redneck, u still bout as hip-hop as kenny loggins.

i may whip your ass every fuckin night, but please man, im not your goddamn mom... get your shit skrait
u dont know about that shit in real life u aint really seen me u think i'm a redneck, last time I checked rednecks didn't like wu-tang or rap altogether bitch! and i've seen you u are a douche bag!

Old 08-23-2005, 02:18 AM   #15
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

Quote:
HEY POSER IF i DIDN'T KNOW "HIP-HOP" NOT ONLY WOULDN'T I be on this site I would be like you listening to norefaga!

peaace to wu-tang clan,bone thugs,c-bo,natas,luniz,e-40 and da whole wu-fam for keeping it real unlike norefaga,diplomats or dipset,elephant man and oh yeah this bitch:
call me a bitch? hahah fag. if you and your friends put your pictures up next to mine and we did a vote, which one of these 4 is NOT a bitch, i would take all the fuckin votes and u know this u lil punk ass kid.
e-40 sucks a fuckin cock, elephant man isnt even hip-hop u fuckin retard. hes dancehall see, u dont even know whats not hip-hop

u dont know what real is, you live in a fantasy. as i said before i turn off the computer and go outside... graf everywhere, dudes with 3xl clothes, drug corners, the smell of weed. u turn off the computer and go outside and u see a bunch of fuckin trees and white people who tuck their shirt into tight jeans and listen to classic rock. whos the poser fag?