news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-01-2008, 08:03 AM   #16
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

Yea man, give M-80 some props for spearheading this project and putting it together the way he did!!.....w/o him, this project would have never happened.....

Y'all are hating on him the same way you hate on Cilvaringz for putting out a great album with that Wu sound b/c the current generals dont have it in them anymore....

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 08:44 AM   #17
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAoLiN LoRD View Post
sorry guys, maybe I WAS not clear.

I meant that we finally have a good lp by our clan. I wish this group would stick together for plenty more treats for us, but our luck is...they will not and they will dissolve just like every other decent group out of the wu. leaving this album as a tease...

But, I have to say one thing, it i lps by wu fam...it iss nice having a few new lps to rock from our wu affiliates. I am not stuck listenin to rennisance child and old sunz of man cds.

keep up the work, shabbaz, razah, priest, bronze etc
"by our clan"????? who is YOUR clan?

Dissolve? i dont think their intention was to stay together or to maintain as a group. so there wont be any dissolution. this was just a good idea by someone, everybody involved was for it, and they made it happen. this isnt like a "clan" thing.
they dont mean "group" in the traditional sense. they're not really a group, they just got together to do this.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:52 AM   #18
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Well there might be another album! Do you remember when M-80 posted pics of some party I think in Chicago, and there were RZA and few more beez, and M-80 said something bout RZA giving him plans for next big wu project (for Almighty) and there actually was a pic of those plans! It suddenly fell into my mind while reading this, so I assume that there will be new Almighty album!
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 10:36 AM   #19
Second Coming
Veteran Member

Second Coming shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
M80 said that if they drop a second album it may not necessarily consist of the same line up, it was on that video interview that was posted.
True. In speaking to M-80 personally, he told me that he does have plans to do another Almighty album but that the line-up may be slightly different.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:02 AM   #20
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

as long as he aint rappin on that shit. i admit the album was well put together, but why is dude tryin to take all the props for putting that shit together. u on that shit with bronze killah priest and c rayz, u better act like it was a joint effort. i feel what priest was talking about on that interview on wu-international. that shit is bigger than M 80, it was a group effort, he need to quit taking all the props for it.
anything Bronze touches is fire, pay dues.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 11:03 AM   #21
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmack215 View Post
"by our clan"????? who is YOUR clan?

Dissolve? i dont think their intention was to stay together or to maintain as a group. so there wont be any dissolution. this was just a good idea by someone, everybody involved was for it, and they made it happen. this isnt like a "clan" thing.
they dont mean "group" in the traditional sense. they're not really a group, they just got together to do this.
break it down son. word !
Old 08-01-2008, 11:05 AM   #22
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
as long as he aint rappin on that shit. i admit the album was well put together, but why is dude tryin to take all the props for putting that shit together. u on that shit with bronze killah priest and c rayz, u better act like it was a joint effort. i feel what priest was talking about on that interview on wu-international. that shit is bigger than M 80, it was a group effort, he need to quit taking all the props for it.
anything Bronze touches is fire, pay dues.
I agree.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 11:09 AM   #23
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think M80 is just saying he was the brains behind the project, as in the one who had the initial idea and then took the initiative in getting all the artists together. Otherwise I don't think he was trying to say he did all the work.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 05:00 PM   #24
junius
ADEPT

junius Village Idiot

Fuck wackass M-Eighty & motherfuck Almighty P.O.S.

what's the POINT? Nobody except maybe Bronze brings their A game (M-Eighty doesn't even have B game but bear with me.)

Wouldn't his efforts have been better spent helping put out another Wisemen cd?

Or getting Canibus signed so he could do another album with a real producer?

C-Ray is a has been, Kilah Priest needs to edit his verses (and also get a real producer, except he can't afford one), etc etc.

Keith Murray is a brilliant mc-- so why aren't ya'll listening to "Intellectual Violence," which is excellent?

Maybe if this had been presented as a "Think Differently II" it'd have had some nicer features AND more focus. As it is, it's just silly-- a few nice things, a lot of bullshit that Wu "affiliate" stans are swallowing without questioning why it's so wack and what the fuck M-80 is doing on the mic ** at all **.
junius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 06:02 PM   #25
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

^^word son.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:22 PM   #26
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

I uMost
Quote:
Originally Posted by junius View Post
Fuck wackass M-Eighty & motherfuck Almighty P.O.S.

what's the POINT? Nobody except maybe Bronze brings their A game (M-Eighty doesn't even have B game but bear with me.)

Wouldn't his efforts have been better spent helping put out another Wisemen cd?

Or getting Canibus signed so he could do another album with a real producer?

C-Ray is a has been, Kilah Priest needs to edit his verses (and also get a real producer, except he can't afford one), etc etc.

Keith Murray is a brilliant mc-- so why aren't ya'll listening to "Intellectual Violence," which is excellent?

Maybe if this had been presented as a "Think Differently II" it'd have had some nicer features AND more focus. As it is, it's just silly-- a few nice things, a lot of bullshit that Wu "affiliate" stans are swallowing without questioning why it's so wack and what the fuck M-80 is doing on the mic ** at all **.
With the exception of a couple of points, most of this post is garbage. Post like these are the reasons why we aren't lucky enough to get projects like The Almighty on a frequent basis. So called "fans" can't appreciate shit.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 02:00 AM   #27
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

It could be, but they will all still be recording afterwards..so it's not a big deal..they'll probably do tracks with one another in a while, just be on their own shit..so shit..album was dope anyways