news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-31-2008, 09:15 PM   #1
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa
Default The Man With The Iron Fist - Rza Flick Update!

Quentin Tarantino gives Wu-Tang Clan member the green light for his directorial debut
We’ve grown accustomed to rappers turned actors, but rappers turned movie directors? Looking to add his name to the list of unforeseen triple threats, Wu-Tang Clan’s the RZA has written and developed a martial arts screenplay, entitled The Man With The Iron Fist. While production has yet to begin, RZA doesn’t seem to need any lucky bamboo for good fortune.

In addition to teaming up with Hostel director Eli Roth, RZA has received the green light from celebrated director Quentin Tarantino. The pair joined forces in 2003 and 2004 for the Kill Bill soundtracks and film score. While Tarantino can be credited as The Rza’s “master” in directing, Roth assures skeptics the film is certainly one to look out for.

“Yes, it is true. RZA's script is amazing. He has been studying and directing with Tarantino for years and he's really ready to get behind the camera,” Roth told Billboard.com. “His impact on rap music and hip hop culture cannot be measured, and he's ready to add his own unique style and vision to the world of film. This movie will have everything martial arts fans could want, combined with RZA's superb musical talent.”

Old 07-31-2008, 09:58 PM   #2
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im looking forward to seeing this. I got to say I prefer this direction in his career as opposed to his new production style (no pun intended).

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:01 PM   #3
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Yeah RZA has totally switched Genre's, i think it's safe that he does. P.S. he got 3 1/2 Mics in the source.
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:09 PM   #4
GreenPoop!

GreenPoop! grasshopper

Tarantino always looks like he's the anti christ.
GreenPoop! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:52 PM   #5
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ lol he looks like bruce campbell straight out of evil dead
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:59 PM   #6
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

I always thought Tarantino looked like a zombie.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 11:09 PM   #7
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

regardless tarantino is that dude!
Old 07-31-2008, 11:21 PM   #8
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rza will never release this movie, like the others
Old 08-01-2008, 12:48 AM   #9
Tonystarks420
Cold Bottles of Becks

Tonystarks420 crouching tiger

im still waitin for that bobby digital movie ahah

but thats sick i wanna see this new flick, and tarrantino is that dude. love his movies
Old 08-01-2008, 02:57 AM   #10
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tarantino gotta be the whitest motherfucker out there so at least he's doing something good for the pigskins,lmao

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 09:07 AM   #11
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Damn, good news! I believe RZA will do great job, and I hope we will get somethin very dope! I'm really lookin forward to see this movie!

Peace..............
-suuuuuuuuuuu///
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 02:36 PM   #12
KIND
smoke in your eye

KIND crouching tiger

should be ill
rza/tarantino...i'm there
Old 08-01-2008, 02:54 PM   #13
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo, thats whats up.
tarantino blessed the joint? hopefull, rza wont fuck this up as well.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 03:04 PM   #14
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

Rza's been learning from one of the best. That right there is a good start.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:28 PM   #15
Main Street
Father of Brooklyn

Main Street shaolin monk

i hope everything turns out ok and with that being said i hope it actually gets released
Main Street is offline   Reply With Quote