news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-24-2016, 04:38 AM   #1
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Nike's Wu-Tang inspired Foamposites will be released tomorrow

http://www.vibe.com/2016/06/nike-rev...ed-foamposites

A favorite in hip-hop circles, the Nike Air Foamposite, is coming out with a huge sneaker for rap loving sneakerheads. Fans will soon be able to add the Wu-Tang killa bee themed shoe to their collections.

Nike has recently announced the release of their special edition Wu-Tang Foamposite Oneís, a black and yellow (duh) representation of one of the cultureís most influential rap groups. RZA, GZA, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Method Man, Inspectah Deck, U-God, Masta Killa, Cappadonna and the late Olí Dirty Bastard helped cement the groupís place in hip-hop history in the early 90s. From arguably one of the greatest albums in hip hop history, Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) to some of the best live shows of all time, Wu is still hear to represent for Staten Island.

The Wu-Tang clan inspired kicks feature an optic yellow shell with black detailing on the tongue, the laces and the inner liner. However, there are no Wu-Tang logos on the sneakers. The Wu-Tang Foamposite will be released on June 24 ó for a retail price of $230.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG7ni3NtIl_/

@millenniumshoesNike

Air Foamposite One "Wu-Tang" is not an official collab but the colors represent the clan. Join our Raffle at our
Inglewood| Slauson| Hawthorne
Locations. Call (310)590-1244 for info.
#nikefoamposite #nikeairfoampositeone #wutangfoamposite
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 10:39 AM   #2
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Not pretty.

I saw Eddie Huang post them on Insta.
Old 06-24-2016, 11:06 AM   #3
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol @ wearing bright yellow styrofoam sneakers for $230

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 11:21 AM   #4
immaculate

8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Where the W @?
8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 12:23 PM   #5
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It is not an official collaboration. More of an hommage I guess.
Old 06-24-2016, 01:18 PM   #6
rat fakerman
anglophone

rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i saw these earlier today - look fucking horrible.

rat fakerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 03:18 PM   #7
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rame View Post
It is not an official collaboration. More of an hommage I guess.
= Using your intellectual property and name to capitalize on your fan base without actually paying you. smoov
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 07:03 AM   #8
SEMS

SEMS crouching tigerSEMS crouching tiger

They need to reissue those Wu Tang Dunks.
SEMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 07:07 AM   #9
#StonerSloth
Fuck the King

#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Holy fuck they look ugly lol Charles jones will definitely buy a pair though
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
#StonerSloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 02:37 AM   #10
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

black & yellow like the wu corp forum lol
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 07:14 AM   #11
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk iron monkeysilent_whistler_uk iron monkeysilent_whistler_uk iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEMS View Post
They need to reissue those Wu Tang Dunks.
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 03:43 PM   #12
habitual_line_steppr
FRESH FISH

habitual_line_steppr iron monkeyhabitual_line_steppr iron monkeyhabitual_line_steppr iron monkeyhabitual_line_steppr iron monkey

my eyes are offended !
habitual_line_steppr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 07:55 AM   #13
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i went to a local boutique store upon release and yeah they are ugly as sin and $230, nothing wu-tang related at all except being yellow and black
for some reason wu-tang has a horrible track record of releasing hideous shoes, not that they had any say so in this one but it's like a curse
I'm not a sneaker fan anyway I'd never drop that much on a pair regardless of how they look

Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 12:39 PM   #14
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

On a side note, some other ugly shoes are Adidas Yeezy. They look like $15 slippers and some are selling for hundreds.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 02:08 PM   #15
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah that'll never make any sense to me, Yeezy's going for $500+ for a cloth shoe? Or suede that'll get ruined when wet? for that much it better be some italian leather or some shit.
I still can't understand the appeal of Jordans even. People don't ball in them, are they for looking fly when walking through the mall? Can't wear em anywhere prestigious. I'll buy a pair if an outlet store has them for $60 or less and actually play bball in them, but $200+ for any sneaker is crazy to me.
If I'm dropping that much its gonna be on some Ferragamo loafers
im on a hip hop forum though so i'm sure i dont have the most popular opinion

Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote