news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-06-2016, 07:35 PM   #1
hiphopjunky
FRESH FISH

hiphopjunky crouching tiger
Default ordering from Bronze Nazareth directly?

Anyone ever order cds directly from Bronze, and if so, did you have any issues? I ordered the living daylights ep off Bandcamp like 2 months ago and never got it. Got one reply to an email I sent re the last kevlaar album, then no response from either bandcamp, paypal, or the other email.

A few years back I ordered thought for food 2 and was supposed to get some bonus stuff but never received it or got a reply to my emails
hiphopjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 08:26 PM   #2
food for thought
Eyes Fiery Red

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I remember buying an album from him a while back. Think it was TFF 2
Had no issues

Haram Alekh Ya Akhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Do you even IT bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
U know , I'm often asked what kinda guy would you consider a simp
Quote:
Do you believe you are but one version of many variables of yourself in different realities?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 01:10 AM   #3
Sikkatrix

Sikkatrix crouching tiger

I also recently had the same issues with the same two albums you mention. I kept emailing him until he responded. Eventually I had an email saying they'd been shipped then they finally arrived 3 weeks later.
Sikkatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 02:42 AM   #4
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

over the last few years I've ordered a bunch of stuff from Black Day In July. I got most of the stuff about three months after I'd ordered it

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 05:24 AM   #5
laki420

laki420 drunken mastalaki420 drunken mastalaki420 drunken masta

I've ordered lots of stuff from Bronze. Couple of times the shipping took some time, but eventually i got everything that i paid for.

Only time i've had issues with bandcamp is with fucking Soul Temple. Oh, and phillie & lord jessiah - crimeline chronicles physical copy never arrived.
laki420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 06:03 AM   #6
Sky Blue Nose Kid
Dolo Wearin' Polo

Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Don't know how an artist of Bronze's popularity can mess up things like this. Not like he's shifting thousands of units a week and it's hard to keep track of the orders lol.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Nose Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 06:24 AM   #7
hiphopjunky
FRESH FISH

yeah it's frustrating. The funny thing is, I got a response about ordering something else, and then I followed up with a question about my current order, and he said he would look into it asap...then crickets. I'll give it another few weeks and if I don't get a reply or my stuff I'll cancel through PayPal. Thanks for the feedback everyone
Old 08-07-2016, 03:44 PM   #8
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 prodigal sonjosborne3680 prodigal sonjosborne3680 prodigal sonjosborne3680 prodigal sonjosborne3680 prodigal sonjosborne3680 prodigal son

I have ordered a few things through these guys via band camp. Never an issue. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 12:56 AM   #9
laki420

laki420 drunken mastalaki420 drunken mastalaki420 drunken masta

I got my copy of Crickets on time. Signed by all.
laki420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 01:01 AM   #10
Sikkatrix

Sikkatrix crouching tiger

Why are there references to Crickets? Is that Moon Crickets? I didn't know that project had anything to do with Bronze? Unless there's another Crickets project?
Sikkatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 11:39 AM   #11
habitual_line_steppr
FRESH FISH

habitual_line_steppr iron monkeyhabitual_line_steppr iron monkeyhabitual_line_steppr iron monkeyhabitual_line_steppr iron monkey

i remember ordering a copy of his waters of nazareth/blowgun single back in the day, received it no problems
habitual_line_steppr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 04:39 PM   #12
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Everything I've ordered I've received but the times they've taken to arrive has varied greatly. The biggest trouble I had was ordering Salute's album Diggstown. First time it arrived I was asked to pay import charges which was way more than the cd was worth so I refused and it was sent back. Two months later it showed up in the mail.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 07:54 PM   #13
hiphopjunky
FRESH FISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkatrix View Post
Why are there references to Crickets? Is that Moon Crickets? I didn't know that project had anything to do with Bronze? Unless there's another Crickets project?
I meant crickets like, I didn't hear shit (except crickets) but I'm glad I did because I was about to ask the fuck is a moon cricket...i didn't realize priest had another project recently, so it worked out because I get to go check out some new material (to me at least)
Old 08-19-2016, 10:14 AM   #14
hiphopjunky
FRESH FISH

Finally received living daylights yesterday...came in a clear plastic bag with the cd and cover art. Cd is scratched to shit. Hopefully it still works, but that is pretty ridiculous.
Old 08-19-2016, 11:06 AM   #15
food for thought
Eyes Fiery Red

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmao

Haram Alekh Ya Akhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Do you even IT bro.
Quote:
U know , I'm often asked what kinda guy would you consider a simp
Quote:
Do you believe you are but one version of many variables of yourself in different realities?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote