news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-01-2016, 10:26 PM   #1
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Dom Pachino - Gemini Mind (Album Pre Order)...

Pre order is up...

http://dompachino.bandcamp.com/album...-p-r-terrorist

No word on who the producer is yet though.

Got my copy ordered!

Peace!

Last edited by Pattch82; 06-02-2016 at 01:22 AM.
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 01:21 AM   #2
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Album drops August 29th.

GEMINI MIND

Napalm Recordings presents the brand new solo album GEMINI MIND from KILLARMY veteran Dom Pachino. Showcasing a lyrical battle between his alter egos; the rapid fire spitting militant themed P.R. TERRORIST versus the street bravado, slang-slinging Dom Pachino. The dual personalities face off in this epic war, scheduled for 16 rounds of real New York Hip-Hop..

NOTE* Customers who pre-order the album starting June 1st through July 1st will receive a free Napalm logo headband and a free digital download of the unreleased 7 track EP by Bugsy Da God titled The Hidden Murder Files Volume I. 1st clip.

Peace!
Old 06-02-2016, 05:34 AM   #3
BIRDCAGE

BIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killa

Dope, i'm looking forward to this!

BIRDCAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 05:54 AM   #4
Jason1980

Jason1980 crouching tigerJason1980 crouching tiger

I just ordered. Does anyone know when we get the digital dl for bugsy?
Jason1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 06:31 AM   #5
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

^^ Link for the Bugsy EP will be sent out on the day of release.

Artwork and tracklist will be released on July 1st.

Peace!
Old 06-02-2016, 10:42 AM   #6
JZA/Jordon
PRODIGAL SUN

JZA/Jordon prodigal sonJZA/Jordon prodigal sonJZA/Jordon prodigal sonJZA/Jordon prodigal sonJZA/Jordon prodigal sonJZA/Jordon prodigal son

Pattch, are you Dom Pattch-ino?

Either way, I'll be copping this.

Peace
JZA/Jordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 12:31 PM   #7
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

^^ Haha nah, I interviewed Dom P a while back and still got a connect.

Peace!
Old 06-02-2016, 01:41 PM   #8
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pattch, thanks for starting a thread on this.

I just pre-ordered the physical. I don't see myself wearing the sweatband though haha.

Am interested in hearing that Bugsy Da God EP too.

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Now get me a muthafucking handywipe LOL.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 03:56 PM   #9
dapo
FRESH FISH

dapo crouching tiger

Which one of the two are more likely to drop between this and the new killarmy album?
dapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 05:43 PM   #10
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

definitely the dom p project first

tbh I don't see that killarmy album happening despite the announcement

also 9th prince's album ... it's been a looooong ass wait

Quote:
Old 06-08-2016, 02:51 PM   #11
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I put my pre order in but I feel a bit uneasy doing this without even hearing one sliver of a track.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 02:57 PM   #12
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

I see what you mean but considering the last 3 projects napalm/warface put out I think quality wise we should be okay with this new one as well. the dom p x bronze was dope, bugsy's second was top notch and there was a fair share of wu bangas on the life of a performer 2 soundtrack too. I was especially impressed with the beat selection on bugsy's album. considering so many producers being involved it was still a very cohesive and wu sounding project

I guess what I'm trying to say is this camp has a good ear for beats and apparently they're willing to shell out the money to get the good tunes

Quote:
Old 06-08-2016, 03:03 PM   #13
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's why I put my order in, because of their recent track record. But in this day and age it's just outside of my comfort zone to buy and album I know nothing about.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 03:38 PM   #14
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

(posted album cover but I see it's already on bandcamp too)

Quote:

Last edited by Lee Towers; 06-16-2016 at 03:41 PM.
Old 06-16-2016, 03:40 PM   #15
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

promo email I got today says there's gonna be 16 tracks on this

still no producer info

Quote: