news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-12-2014, 05:26 AM   #1
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury
Default (NEW) Inspectah Deck - Until The Day (Prod. By Dr G)

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 07:13 PM   #2
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Great song. Inspectah Deck has grown man lyrics.
Old 09-13-2014, 01:53 AM   #3
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow never heard this before i think, thanks for this.

it was released back in February though... Deck really need a better team of marketing promoters to get his muisc spread.

Dr. G is a UK producer who has produced for Kool G Rap, Outlawz, Shyheim, Hell Razah, Fatal Husein, horrorcore Twisted Insane and more.. i really like the sound of this and need to find more of his shit...

i'ma find some more shit from him and post more below

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 02:05 AM   #4
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

St. Laz Ft. Shabazz & Hell Razah - "Thug Tears"

13Five Ft. Hell Razah - "Full Of Lies"

Shyheim - "Rest in Peace"

Cappadonna - "Love is Love"

Shotty Horror Ft. Kool G Rap (not too crazy about this one)

this cat is dope and he seems very connected to Razah

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 09-13-2014, 02:39 AM   #5
claaa7
Killer Bob

"God's Flesh" - Judas Priest & Hell Razah (DOPE!!!)
[http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now...ect_news_item]

he seems to be managed by Hell Razah, he recently dropped a compilation album called "The Coalition" which has a sticker saying "Hell Razah Music Inc.". the album isn't out yet but can be pre-order here - http://www.hip-hopvibe.com/2014/09/0...alition-vol-1/

many of the songs seems to be from there, the Deck joint, the Cappa track, one of the Hell Razah tracks, the KRS-One song below, plus tracks by Nature, Ty Nitty and many more!! (http://www.hip-hopvibe.com/2014/09/0...alition-vol-1/)

Old 09-13-2014, 04:41 AM   #6
Kanha
Wu Vatican

Kanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkey

Nice!! havent heard this before either..
Kanha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 08:50 AM   #7
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Dope track
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 11:16 AM   #8
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
he seems to be managed by Hell Razah, he recently dropped a compilation album called "The Coalition" which has a sticker saying "Hell Razah Music Inc.". the album isn't out yet but can be pre-order here - http://www.hip-hopvibe.com/2014/09/0...alition-vol-1/

new track featuring HELL RAZAH "9/11 Never Forgot"

https://soundcloud.com/dr-g-uk/new-h...t-prod-by-dr-g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz
It's Coming...
RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 05:10 PM   #9
BigKing.nl
Veteran Member

BigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal son

haha that Hell Razah Wu logo is ugly as fuck.

Melf.nl bazencommunity
BigKing.nl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 05:51 PM   #10
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...nspectah+until

Dope track, I'm feeling the production on here.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 07:19 PM   #11
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

aside from the old stuff, Deck has ALWAYS been better when he flows like he did on The Champion or the Nasty freestyle. Those are the only two examples I can think of that are more recent.

Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 04:00 AM   #12
claaa7
Killer Bob

^ yes, "The Champion" is one of Deck's best tracks, period..

Old 09-21-2014, 04:47 PM   #13
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

Yea exactly...Deck spittin raw shit>>>>Punchline Deck.

Word On The Street has always been one of my top Deck tracks. It's like DMX's ATF but 100x better
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 09:17 PM   #14
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Not a bad track but the wu always seemed to bring out
His best verses. I still bump uncontrollable substance every know and then.
Still bump the . Album with him and seven l and escoteric.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah

Last edited by J.T.S.; 09-22-2014 at 09:56 PM.
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 09:38 PM   #15
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

first rapper to drop 1 new song every 2 years and have no other source of income.