news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-13-2016, 02:07 PM   #1
hectis
Vik Slick

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Wu Tang family question

So Divine, and 9th Prince are both The Rza's brother, but I was wondering are they brothers with each other, or are they just brothers with The Rza, however not each other blood wise?

Same thing with 12 O'Clock, and 60 Second Assassin are they blood related, or they are both O.D.B's brother, but not each others brother blood wise?
Old 12-13-2016, 02:22 PM   #2
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Cilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Cilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Cilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Cilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Cilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Cilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Cilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Cilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Cilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Cilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Divine & RZA share same mother and father.

9th Prince has a different father, same mother.

Dont know about 12 and em. I think more cousin related than brothers.
Old 12-13-2016, 03:13 PM   #3
hectis
Vik Slick

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thank you.
Old 12-13-2016, 03:15 PM   #4
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

2017.... motherfuckers stil care..
Old 12-13-2016, 03:28 PM   #5
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's 2016 you idiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 03:49 PM   #6
Jamal Arief
Veteran Member

Jamal Arief shaolin masta killaJamal Arief shaolin masta killaJamal Arief shaolin masta killaJamal Arief shaolin masta killaJamal Arief shaolin masta killaJamal Arief shaolin masta killaJamal Arief shaolin masta killa

As far as I remember from interviews etc.:

- RZA (Robert Diggs) and Divine (Mitchell Diggs) are brothers
- RZA and 9th Prince (Terrance Hamlin) are half brothers
- 12 O'Clock (Odion Turner) and Zu Keeper (Stephon Raison Turner) are brothers
- Shorty Shit Stain (Alan Hurse) is also a brother of 12 O'Clock/Zu Keeper, but probably a half brother
- Murdoc (David Turner) and 12 O'Clock/Zu Keeper/Shorty Shit Stain are first cousins
- Shacronz (Shaleek Drayton) & Freemurda (E. Drayton) are brothers and sons of Popa Wu ("Freedom" Drayton)
- RZA/Divine/9th Prince, ODB (Russell Jones), GZA (Gary Grice), 60 Second Assassin (Frederick Cuffie Jr.), 12 O'Clock/Zu Keeper, and Popa Wu/Freemurda/Shacronz all related through the Cuffie family
- The Cuffie family are descendants of Shinnecock Indians
- Except for Shacronz and Freemurda (who, I think, belong to the next generation), all of the above groups are first cousins
- Not sure whether Murdoc and Shorty Shit Stain are Cuffies
- Timbo King (Timothy Drayton), Flava Flav (Jonathan Drayton Jr.) and Popa Wu/Freemurda/Shacronz are related through the Drayton family, although probably not very close (at least Bo didn't meet RZA or GZA through family)

Of course, some/most/all of this may well be bullshit, but most of these relationships seem to have been largely confirmed by different people over the course of time at least qualitatively. I'm not too sure about the degrees though, especially when it comes to brother/half brother/first cousin/remote cousin.

Either way: It's a hell of a talented family (or two)!

I didn't bother to dig for sources, sorry. But you can easily find interviews, details etc if you search for the names/real names, Cuffie, Drayton etc.

Peace.

Last edited by Jamal Arief; 12-13-2016 at 03:55 PM.
Jamal Arief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 10:45 PM   #7
REAL6
FRESH FISH

Location: Were just worms in the worst part of the apple thats rotten...
REAL6 drunken mastaREAL6 drunken mastaREAL6 drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to REAL6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqPPmmpYLUk

REAL6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 01:56 AM   #8
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Murdoc and Shorty shit stains are cuffies

Shorty & 12 are brothers ... zu keeper and murdoc are their cousins

i think odb's mom is the aunt of rza's mom
Old 12-14-2016, 04:31 AM   #9
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
It's 2016 you idiot
No shit faggit?
Old 12-22-2016, 11:03 AM   #10
Wu-BeggaZ
The Soul Controller

Wu-BeggaZ iron monkeyWu-BeggaZ iron monkeyWu-BeggaZ iron monkey
Send a message via MSN to Wu-BeggaZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickdog View Post
2017.... motherfuckers stil care..