news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 02-06-2012, 05:04 PM   #76
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

Common has more wack albums than he does good ones

Most consistent rapper is either Ghostface or Black Thought
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:41 AM   #77
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Too Short
Old 02-07-2012, 09:08 AM   #78
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

Sean P is the first that comes to mind.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:41 AM   #79
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

Ten mentions of Black Thought and Two for Big Boi from Outkast by the previous posters.

I will cosign these two only.

There is not a person on this planet that can name a song that Black Thought did not rip and while all y'all stuck on Andre 3000's dick y'all forget that Big Boi kept up with Andre across all five of their studio albums AND he still killed it with BOTH of his solo efforts.
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:25 AM   #80
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
Ten mentions of Black Thought and Two for Big Boi from Outkast by the previous posters.

There is not a person on this planet that can name a song that Black Thought did not rip and while all y'all stuck on Andre 3000's dick y'all forget that Big Boi kept up with Andre across all five of their studio albums AND he still killed it with BOTH of his solo efforts.
thought is mad underrated was listening to phrenology about a week ago and i think thought out did himself on that cd
Old 02-09-2012, 08:26 AM   #81
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGMA View Post
Too Short
there truth in this statement too short on his what 16, 17 album?
Old 02-09-2012, 01:47 PM   #82
Heavy Ammunition
CHICKEN HEAD

Heavy Ammunition iron monkeyHeavy Ammunition iron monkeyHeavy Ammunition iron monkeyHeavy Ammunition iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatal guillotine View Post
there truth in this statement too short on his what 16, 17 album?
Old 02-09-2012, 01:52 PM   #83
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

Vast Aire
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:33 PM   #84
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

This thread needs a BUMP
Old 02-24-2012, 05:37 PM   #85
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Ammunition View Post
damn
Old 02-28-2012, 03:34 PM   #86
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Should I add a poll with Artists mentioned?
Old 02-28-2012, 05:21 PM   #87
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post

as an outkast fan i have to agree. every rapper says they love 3000 now, and it always seems like they're dissing big boi somehow by not acknowledging him. go back and listen to any outkast track, big boi had deep shit as deep or more than 3000, his flow and voice is ill. well they're better together anyway, it will suck if they don't get their shit together and make another album.
It's my little cousin Daz and he's fucking my ho...
https://soundcloud.com/neyonshell
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:53 PM   #88
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

theres a few rappers that have been consistently good over there careers and some that have gotten better
some that cometo mind are
kool g rap
brotha lynch hung
masta ace
rakim
raekwon
ghostface
Kane, even tho hes pretty much retired
pharoahe monche
NAS
mf doom
tupac
scarface

only reason i left out the other dead greats is that most of there careers were way too short but if u throw that out the window then u gotta mention big l, biggie, big pun, poetic, etc.

Last edited by spiggity_ace; 02-28-2012 at 05:55 PM.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:55 PM   #89
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
as an outkast fan i have to agree. every rapper says they love 3000 now, and it always seems like they're dissing big boi somehow by not acknowledging him. go back and listen to any outkast track, big boi had deep shit as deep or more than 3000, his flow and voice is ill. well they're better together anyway, it will suck if they don't get their shit together and make another album.
i dunno i think the reason people shit on big boi is because hes not as out there with his appearance as 3 stacks, i think that has an effect on it, people go ohhh 3000 is so artistic with his dress, but big boi dresses regularly for a rapper most of the time so they just say yea he's good but he aint that deep, i personally prefer Big boi to 3000 myself
Old 02-28-2012, 07:24 PM   #90
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote