news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-29-2011, 11:09 AM   #46
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey

MF DOOM's storytelling is ridiculous.
I love the way he can tell a story without making it blatantly obvious what the story is.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:30 AM   #47
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I don't like the way Grimm rhymes so nonchalant.Its like he is coming up with the next line right there on the spot and thats cool , just not on every song.

GM is still a boss tho
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:13 PM   #48
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Grimm is that dude, i can see why some might not like that style but Grimm catches rec on mics. sometimes the beat selection isnt there tho

him n doom made an ill duo

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 03:40 PM   #49
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up
Old 04-02-2012, 11:00 AM   #50
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
Grimm is that dude, i can see why some might not like that style but Grimm catches rec on mics. sometimes the beat selection isnt there tho

him n doom made an ill duo

I gotta agree.

See the track MEDICINE for an example.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:57 PM   #51
daffy duck
Veteran Member

daffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal son

Lil B
daffy duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:45 AM   #52
tombstone
SLIMEY SAVAGE

tombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkey

canibus' infinity concept.
Old 04-03-2012, 04:53 AM   #53
Bizkitz
penalty boxed user

Bizkitz Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
I don't like the way Grimm rhymes so nonchalant.Its like he is coming up with the next line right there on the spot and thats cool , just not on every song.

GM is still a boss tho

You do know that MF Grimm is a legit freestyler battler right? Back in the day he went toe to toe with Supernatural, no footage or anything but I remember Supernat speaking on it and he said MF Grimm came at him hard and gave him a good run for his money. So I wouldn't be surprised if anyone feels this way. He's dope as fuck tho.
Bizkitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:30 PM   #54
daffy duck
Veteran Member

daffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal son

Alright, I said Lil B for current but for all-time it's Kool Keith.
daffy duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:14 PM   #55
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dre 3000 if he hasnt been mention