news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-07-2008, 10:03 AM   #1
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Blueprint 3?

http://www.vimeo.com/1483104
that beat is crack
Old 08-07-2008, 10:09 AM   #2
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

yeah i heard he was dropping blueprint 3, i wondering if dead presidents 2 gonna be on it..
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:54 AM   #3
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

love that video,saw it earlier today.
thats gonna be a hot track!!
nice verse too,love the oasis part

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 12:01 PM   #4
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

yesssssssssssssssssssssss
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 12:04 PM   #5
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

i guess im the only one not sooped... who caressssssssss!!!!
Old 08-07-2008, 12:14 PM   #6
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

Look man, personally I'm tired of Jay-Z and his ass saturating the market with another gimmick album every year.....QUALITY over quantity i always say and of all the albums jay-z ever put out, half of them are crap.....

However, with the right producers Jay can really go in on a track.....he needs to get rid of Timbaland and faggot ass Pharell and work with Kanye, Just Blaze, Primo and maybe even hit up 9th Wonder for a track again....(cuz Threat was ill!!!)

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 12:17 PM   #7
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

o btw i know im gonna get flamed for mentioning Kanye and Just but you gotta admit they are both better choices than Pharell and Tim's garbage ass techno beats nowadays....

Atleast Just and Kanye can still make ill soul sample hip hop beats....and Jay has done his best work on their beats! (Encore, PSA, the whole Blueprint 1 album.....)

Old 08-07-2008, 12:20 PM   #8
Klawful

Klawful crouching tiger

To me, Jay-Z is like somebody giving you Dog Shit covered in Belgium chocolate... At a glance the chocolate might seem like its a nice treat but when you really bite into it you realize its just shit.

"Is there a sex offender that lives on your street? / Call Chopper Read I'll slaughter him for Free//" Mark Brandon "Chopper" Read

Klawful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 12:27 PM   #9
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron97 View Post

However, with the right producers Jay can really go in on a track.....he needs to get rid of Timbaland and faggot ass Pharell and work with Kanye, Just Blaze, Primo and maybe even hit up 9th Wonder for a track again....(cuz Threat was ill!!!)
He needs to stop working with Timbaland... I just dont like Timabland hip hop beats. I am a fan of his pop shit though.

Neptunes is cool as long as is not like 4 tracks on the album. Him and Pharrell make good music.

Yes on more Kanye and Just Blaze. As far a Primo...for some reason almost no big name hip hop artist work with him anymore and I dont know why.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:42 PM   #10
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

1. Jay-Z ain't been riding Timbaland's beat on his album since 2003, so stop fronting.

2a. Kanye West is in 2008 what was Premier in 1996. Meaning if you don't have Kanye producing on your album you ain't shit.

2b. Just Blaze is in 2008 what was Pete Rock in 1996. A highly, highly revered producer who just went past the tip of his career and therefore doesn't get enough place on most important releases.

3. DJ Premier didn't step his game up according to times (unlike Pete Rock) and is now completely irrelevant except in GangStarr-related circles. And yes, I said that after finishing my third listen of Reks album.

4. Blueprint 3 is gonna be meh... even worse for Jay after just having dropped third best album of his career.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Last edited by Edgar Erebus; 08-07-2008 at 12:45 PM.
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 12:58 PM   #11
SaqurakiHanamichi
CLANSMAN

SaqurakiHanamichi shaolin monk

good news ,
Old 08-07-2008, 01:45 PM   #12
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Kanye is the reason why I am exited for this. That would be dope if 9th came back , cuz yeah , threats was Ill as fuck.

Hopefully Jay-Z will go all out. Everybody is running game in the game down to your favorite indie rapper so I dont care about how this cat runs game anymore. I got the internet around the time he started really acting stupid with it (kingdom come) so I aint fixin to buy anymore of the shit but I am looking forward to hearing it and hearing all the remixes as well.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 02:07 PM   #13
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this beat is like back to the 80's. Kanye does it again.
Old 08-07-2008, 03:05 PM   #14
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

Yea, I actually think if Jay has half the album produced by Kanye and half by Just Blaze, (like Blueprint 1) then we could have a classic on our hands.....but im sure there is gonna be Pharell beats and Tim beats on there.....

So is this song the first single from Blueprint 3? Street single? Official single?

I am sure Pharell or Tim will get the club banger, lady oriented first single......

Old 08-07-2008, 03:56 PM   #15
junius
ADEPT

junius Village Idiot

1) BLUEPRINT 3-- ** VERY ** creative title; he should do songs ripping off a movie next.

2) Pete Rock led his last album with JIM FUCKING JONES-- I'd have more respect for him if he hit me up for change outside the bodega.

3) What the fuck is wrong with 9th Wonder's drums, almost always? I listen to him bc of the MCs (tho' Skyzoo sucks almost as badly as the Jay-Z imitator who has his tongue up Jim Jones' ass, I forget his name.)

4) Young Gunz >>>>> Jay-Z in 2007-2008 = FACT
junius is offline   Reply With Quote