news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-11-2008, 11:00 PM   #1
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz
Default The Organized Civic Duty Thread

Style mentioned this idea in another thread and its something that I thought was a great idea. We are a powerful force, people who share atleast somewhat of a semblence in thought and we have the power to change the world. I believe in that and its the truth whether you agree or not. But the point is we should start taking what is accomplished on these boards and move that out onto the streets.

Now because its best to take things in stride and it might take a minute to prove to whoever reads this their own power (hopefully you've realized to some degree already and some here I'm sure its pretty high, regardless we'll move as one regardless, this things is gonna be bigger than any one single person)

So within the next thirty days I want every active member of this board who believes in the movement to go and give a homeless person a sandwich. I don't care if the dude is an alcoholic or strung out on crack, if you see him/her panhandling on the corner or whatever, fuck the judgement of that person just give 'em some food to eat.

Come back here and let us know when it happens. And remember 30 days, after that we'll think of and discuss different shit we can all go out and do, but right now lets keep it really simple, give a homeless person a sandwich.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:14 AM   #2
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

greatest thread of alltime
Old 08-12-2008, 08:40 AM   #3
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nice timing on the thread i just actually gave a homeless women 10 dollars and watched her go to the gas station and buy a bunch of food.
And this point Dexter looking mf'er said why did you give her that much??
I wanted to just slap the taste out of his mouth, but instead i told him to think about his question and he'll find his own answer. i felt bad for this lady, people taunt her, laugh at her, throw pennies at her! And i actually sat and talked with her and she's down to earth, and real intelligent she was telling me how she she's been homeless for 6 months. And how she's literally had to sleep with men just to get by, and she's a white, highly educated lady! i don't want anyone's panties to get allin a bunch, but where i live
i'm seeing white people outnumber minorities in the homeless struggle by a long shot!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 09:09 AM   #4
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

poor whites are a critically ignored social class, and are more manipulated and propagated to then poor blacks because theirs more of them and them being white the gov would rather have them be an active working underclass and poor black just not exist.

my firend im thinking of moving out with grew up in trailers and has often been temporarily homeless, his cousin is even worst, his dad is schitzo and he's been fending for himself since he was 7 when his dad got all dillusional and dumped him in california (where he knew nobody and nothing) then ran off.

and i work with a lot of poor white ppl cause i work with a company that helps ppl with sever problems.

I've come to learn the welfare programs are a trap as are any form of home ownership that doesn't involve you owning the home and land its on. Trailerparks are riddled with crime, the theft there is unreally, they expect it daily, from strangers and family members, kids get raped like it's something casual, some of the stories he was telling me was beyond belief of how casual it was and inbreeding is VERY real.

there's a group of kids everyone calls the inbreds for obvious or suspected reasons, they're typically really dumb and like to start fights with ppl and steal shit, similar to crack babies.

and meth is realer then crack these days and is causing a lot of homelessness and abandoned kids.

Im going to start giving more to homeless ppl though, it's not my room to judge because im not god and im going to start living more by the values i've picked up in studying religion as opposed to respecting them on face value with out livin tha real fuckin life

*meditates in the ghetto*
Old 08-12-2008, 09:28 AM   #5
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Man shits so crazy man, i see homeless people smoking crack in the park while kids are playing in the playground, WTF!!

Hell razah
Old 08-12-2008, 09:38 AM   #6
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

the government is a snake, not in the way palehorse and shit suggests but in different systematic ways.

they have no benefit in poisoning water, but alot of the time with perception twisting terminology and statistics. notice how the definition of 'unemployment' includes ppl 'looking for jobs' how the fuck are you gonna find someone not looking for income?

the reason they do that is the make the umemployment look like it's at a level that it's really not at, unemployment in the country is probably realistically at like a steady 16-20some%, but jail, welfare, public housing, and homelessness are promoted to keep ppl out of the job market for the ppl they really want to get employed.

if all that bullshit was cleared out, the country would collapse in great depressionesque mayhem.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:45 AM   #7
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

Wev'e been bamboolzeled, led a stray, ran a muck!!

Hell razah
Old 08-12-2008, 09:53 AM   #8
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

yeah, ANY statistic you read should be thrown in the trash, my sister had a professor that used to work with the statistics department of the state, and he was high ranked, he spends his lectures exposing all statistics for the frauds they are, you'd expect that level of corruption but from some reason it'll suprise you, this country is more corrupt then any country on the corruption index, another bullshit statistic
Old 08-12-2008, 10:02 AM   #9
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

got that right, the most corrupt !

Hell razah
Old 08-23-2008, 07:11 PM   #10
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so has anyone else handed over a sandwich since I started this thread?

I hooked one up yesterday, he looked happy as a muthafucka, way more than if I would've just handed him some cash.

Old 08-23-2008, 09:44 PM   #11
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is a good idea.

I think everyone should help out the poor in their families. But since they don't sandwiches are a good idea.

I hate it when people look down on others tho when they don't have as much material as them. Economically speaking everyone cannot have what they want/need if we are all competing to get it, right?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 04:09 PM   #12
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
This is a good idea.

I think everyone should help out the poor in their families. But since they don't sandwiches are a good idea.

I hate it when people look down on others tho when they don't have as much material as them. Economically speaking everyone cannot have what they want/need if we are all competing to get it, right?
top-heavy hoarders fuck it all up for everyone for the most part. I do believe that absolutely EVERYONE can be fed and sheltered and I also believe that its sadly probably never going to happen.

But I figure I can make a little bit of a difference even by typing on the internet if even its only a minor and temporary relief.

Old 08-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #13
SG
Forever Upward

SG crouching tigerSG crouching tiger

Took the time and money to sponsor a childs school material/supplies that was not mine.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:58 PM   #14
SG
Forever Upward

SG crouching tigerSG crouching tiger

Made my saturday available, volunteered at a local high school to garden, paint and general clean-up of public schools.

In volunteering, I got to see the contract process between the school and local business. New air conditioners being installed, old furniture being removed and graffiti being removed from school grounds.

This high school facility was in bad shape, restrooms and courtyards...
Old 10-20-2009, 01:24 AM   #15
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

*d

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote