news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Album Reviews

View Poll Results: Protools
Classic 30 15.96%
Superior 82 43.62%
Banger 57 30.32%
Average 14 7.45%
Mediocore 3 1.60%
Weak 0 0%
Wack 2 1.06%
Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2008, 04:57 PM   #16
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Hmmm....although its a good track, GZA does not rap on Firehouse, only the chorus. Its basically Ka's song, reminds me of Rough Cut how GZA only did the chorus. WTF IS FIREHOUSE EDITED?
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 04:58 PM   #17
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
Hmmm....although its a good track, GZA does not rap on Firehouse, only the chorus. Its basically Ka's song, reminds me of Rough Cut how GZA only did the chorus. WTF IS FIREHOUSE EDITED?
the whole album is editted why you think there ain't no PA symbol on it son

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 05:03 PM   #18
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

I was thinking they would add that when the album was in stores
Old 08-13-2008, 05:18 PM   #19
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I was thinking they would add that when the album was in stores
were gonna be a llswd type of album that has been updated

NON IGNORANT...

Old 08-13-2008, 05:24 PM   #20
GRANDSON OF ABRAHAM

GRANDSON OF ABRAHAM grasshopper

lol at the old ch 5 saturday afternoon drive in movie interlude on track 14. that shit takes a brother back. classic
GRANDSON OF ABRAHAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 06:29 PM   #21
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

^white poster alert.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 06:34 PM   #22
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by "...." View Post
^white poster alert.
omg wtf lol

NON IGNORANT...

Old 08-13-2008, 06:36 PM   #23
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

GZA is so fresh on this one! His flow is way too better than I have expected, so my expectations r now really high! Can't wait to the release date!
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 06:58 PM   #24
Erquel
The Chef

Erquel drunken mastaErquel drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to Erquel

freaking great
1st listen from start to finish in headphones - BANGA
can't wait to hear it loud in speakers

Last edited by Erquel; 08-13-2008 at 08:18 PM.
Erquel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 07:58 PM   #25
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccabee Ridah View Post
GZA is so fresh on this one! His flow is way too better than I have expected, so my expectations r now really high! Can't wait to the release date!
gza seem very at home with the production the only track i hate 4 obvious reasons is firehouse gza shoulda did that track other than that it's a solid 4 out 5 stars of an album

NON IGNORANT...

Old 08-13-2008, 09:21 PM   #26
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Cinema IMO is like Luminal Part II for me, dark story telling and skeletal beat
Old 08-13-2008, 10:43 PM   #27
Jin10304
Veteran Member

After my 3rd listen, like someone else stated, Pro Tools really does feel like an updated but iller version Legend Of The Liquid Sword...

* Cinema/Luminal=Dark tracks about murder
* Both edited for cursing (only I noticed Elastic Audio & Firehouse thats it)
* Uses some of the same producers from LOTLS (RZA, Math, Knight, I think Jay Waxx as well)
* Pencil being in the vein of Fam Members Only (GZA MK RZA on a Math beat)
* Stay In Line on LOTLS and the re-worked beat on 0% Finance
* Both have a song where GZA does not rap, strictly chorus (Rough Cut & Firehouse)
Old 08-13-2008, 11:00 PM   #28
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
were gonna be a llswd type of album that has been updated
Quote:
After my 3rd listen, like someone else stated, Pro Tools really does feel like an updated but iller version Legend Of The Liquid Sword...

* Cinema/Luminal=Dark tracks about murder
* Both edited for cursing (only I noticed Elastic Audio & Firehouse thats it)
* Uses some of the same producers from LOTLS (RZA, Math, Knight, I think Jay Waxx as well)
* Pencil being in the vein of Fam Members Only (GZA MK RZA on a Math beat)
* Stay In Line on LOTLS and the re-worked beat on 0% Finance
* Both have a song where GZA does not rap, strictly chorus (Rough Cut & Firehouse)
i think basically i think because llswd worked i think he went with it and updated the formula shit is still tight

NON IGNORANT...

Old 08-13-2008, 11:07 PM   #29
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

my favorite song on pro tools are:

Life is A Movie
Pencil
0% Finance
Paper Plate
Path of Destruction

NON IGNORANT...

Old 08-13-2008, 11:11 PM   #30
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
It reminded me of, I think it was a track not sure if it was a skit, of MF Doom as Viktor Vaughn on Vaudeville Villain 2 "Doom On Vik" where the same rappers raps using different identities
yea DOOM done that on a few albums. Rapped as Geedorah on Operation Doomsday, spoke as DOOM on Vik album, rapped as DOOM on Geedorah album twice, and played Vik rappin about DOOM on Fancy Clown from Madvillainy
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote