news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Album Reviews

View Poll Results: Protools
Classic 30 15.96%
Superior 82 43.62%
Banger 57 30.32%
Average 14 7.45%
Mediocore 3 1.60%
Weak 0 0%
Wack 2 1.06%
Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-14-2008, 09:33 PM   #76
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

i respect ur opinion but ur wrong homie

There is no wrong/right in an opinion homie, its OPEN ENDED
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 09:43 PM   #77
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
oh and you forgot to mention how Wisdom Body and Faster Blade were also wastes of Raekwon and Ghostface space. use your head next time you post.

Umm yeah I did use my head, still wasted GFK & Raekwon space, I stick to my opinion.

Wisdom Body=Should of saved it for IRONMAN, could of been another Raekwon solo
Faster Blade=Could of saved it for another Rae solo or a Wu-Tang Forever solo
Assassination Day=Although dope, clearly a posse cut belonging on Wu-Tang Forever
Terrorrists=Could of been on Dirty Weaponry feat Black Knights

WASTE OF SPACE, dont give a fuck if you dont agree with me
WOW i cant believe i just read that. are you ok?
deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:33 PM   #78
Misery

Misery grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Misery

listenin to it now, and its dope....da beats are straight bangin. dont even have to say how dope da rhymes are. imma be on this for a minute, my favorite all-time MC came through AGAIN!!

- GZA (the G.O.A.T.) - 'Duel of the Iron Mic'
Misery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:43 PM   #79
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

WOW i cant believe i just read that. are you ok?

I never KNOCKED any of the songs or their quality, just thier placement on some albums, thats all, continuing with the Pro Tools reviews
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 11:14 PM   #80
Wu-Tang Gambino
Liquid Swordsman

Wu-Tang Gambino shaolin monk

I'll just copy & paste my review from RW http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127476 :

Pencils is a certified Wu Banger. RZA actually stole the show though but GZA had a great verse.

Alphabets is still my favorite cut. Rhymes are great and the chorus is class.

Groundbreaking is also dope. I thought Justice would get a full verse but I likedd the back n forth between him & GZA.

7 Pounds was amazing. GZA and Black Milk should definitely continue to work together.

0% Finance is GZA at his best. I'm glad the beat was different. The car theme is dope. GZA just spits pure greatness for 3 plus minutesRight along w/ his best theme tracks like Labels, Fame, Queen's Gambit, etc.

Short Race also dope. Rock Marciano with a good hook and a good verse but GZA shines on the track.

Paper Plate has been out obviously, great diss record from the Genius.

Columbian Ties is another Wu Banger, this time from Bronze Nazareth. Only one verse from GZA but it is class.

Firehouse was a good track but it made no sense. It was basically a Ka solo track w/ GZA doing the chorus. I guess this is like his other solos where he always gives one track to another emcee.

Path of Destruction gets back to the show that is GZA spitting and it doesn't disappoint.

Cinema was a good concept song. Justice with the whispered hook is dope.

Life is a Movie works and I didn't think it would after the first listen. Beat seems like a preview of RZA's Achozen project. GZA laces it.

In the end, this album has great production but it is always about the lyrics. GZA spits some of his best on this album. This right there w/ Grandmasters to me. Definitely up for debate whether it or Grandmasters is his second best album.

My favorite line from the entire album: Me to hip hop, what Einstein is to science, match made in heaven, mostly likely an alliance. Line pretty much sums up the genius that is the GZA.
Wu-Tang Gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 08:13 AM   #81
Montreal_Method
Wu is for the Kidz

Montreal_Method grasshopper

This Album is Dope !
Gza Still Doing is shit =)
Montreal_Method is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 08:50 AM   #82
WuSoldjr

WuSoldjr grasshopper

I'm on 0% Finance right now, so far this album is knockin'

"Sunshine plays a major part in the daytime. Peace to mankind, Ghostface carries a black nine.......Nigga."
WuSoldjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 09:42 PM   #83
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm On My 5th Bumpage Of This Album In A Few Days It's That Dope And Very Infectious Plus I Think Gza Is Prolly One Of The Few Wu Members Next To Ghost To Stay Consistant

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:40 PM   #84
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

lyrically...he waxed every rappers ass this year...but in terms of flow...he sounds sleepier than Rae after twinkies and dust.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:46 PM   #85
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMAO flow like im 21...yea 21 seconds from death.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:48 PM   #86
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

honestly, its seems the prob is also the quality of the vocal production..because Columbian Ties is fuckin sick...
Old 08-15-2008, 10:52 PM   #87
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

life is a movie...!!!
Old 08-16-2008, 12:08 AM   #88
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn this album is nice

NON IGNORANT...

Old 08-16-2008, 03:13 AM   #89
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Almost every member's latest album is worse than the one before (-Method Man, Tical 0 was so wack...).

Now GZA made an album better than any latest Wu release.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 03:30 AM   #90
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
Almost every member's latest album is worse than the one before (-Method Man, Tical 0 was so wack...).

Now GZA made an album better than any latest Wu release.
Tical 0 wasn't that bad but it was a def jam decision to put the features, etc. and i remember an interview Mef wasn't happy with getting some of the RZA tracks cut and they were gonna sue for not honoring Mef contract which says "if method man's album (previous) goes gold or better RZA has the right to executive produce Mef's album" but they didn't sue i guess certain memembers like ODB had this too in his contract i dunno but yeah GZA album is better than Digi Snax and is i think or has been consistent as Ghost when it comes to releasing dope music

NON IGNORANT...