news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-16-2005, 01:00 PM   #1
jaywoods27
Veteran Member

jaywoods27 grasshopper
Default whats going on here

If I had a group and we all made an album and it was a hit and we were famous. I would continue to make more hits right. But what does wu tang do they simply know how to fall off the map. Know why is that? You see I found this site and I know there are actually wu tang clan boys that come up on here and check it out. So I will speak. From 93-97 wu was on top they where featured on other artist album. 1998-2001 they sliped the w come on that album was weak iron flag okay. How can a group with so much talent fall to the ground? Now im not hear to hate because I listen to wu tang im just hear to complain. Lets talk about method man tical 0 I bought it and it was a huge loss. I let this guy listen to it and told him method man will come strong but the beats were crap and he did not sound like he did in tical 94 when he was crazy and the beats ruled. raekwon the only song there was pit bull fights the rest of the album was pure garbage and rae sounded like somebody else wrote his album. What ever happened to blow up your projects and take all of your assest? I hope when Rza makes his announcement at the bet awards its not going to be we are broken up do to the fact that are albums suck and I want to make beats for massive or whatever they call that group. But according to some news I heard he was producing the next method man album thats a start it will be dark and methodman must get angry but at the same time have a few hits. cubin linx 2 well that track listeing you guys have is wrong I heard dre is producing 2 tracks and busta is producing the album along with the rza. We need another liquid swords and we also need deck to shine. These guys aren't getting any younger so they must show the world they are on top. Don't go out as a flop go out as a bang. That is all for now
jaywoods27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 01:02 PM   #2
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX
Default Re: whats going on here

"niggas be comin for ya neck
when you're wearin the crown"
- la the darkman

"we breathe thru underwater reeds
clan remains subterranean - mud"
- masta killa

do the knowledge
expand ya mind
do some third eye exercises
Old 06-16-2005, 01:03 PM   #3
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 01:05 PM   #4
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

Don't worry.. It's all good.
6thPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 01:09 PM   #5
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

News ArchiveSearch News vbmenu_register("news_search"); Headline Publish Date RZA Updates June 14th, 2005 Tavis Smiley
RZA will be the featured guest on this influental PBS show that will air on Thursday evening on PBS around the country and Friday afternoon in NYC. Fans can go to the Tavis Smiley site (http://www.tavistalks.com/) for addition details.

Zingy Wireless
Fans should check their cell phones as RZA just concluded a deal with ZINGY wireless that will make available music from RZA's new artist Free Murder. The ringtones and songs should be available in the later... Exclusive Wu-Tang News June 11th, 2005 We have exclusive updates on Ghostface, Raekwon, GZA/Genius, The RZA & Method Man.

First of all, the long awaited and most anticipated 5th Ghostface album is finally taking form. So far 18 songs have been recorded. Producers include MF Doom, Louis Parker, Wisemen, Pete Rock and Nottz. The RZA is also scheduled to contribute beats to the album at a later stage. The album will include a song featuring the entire Wu-Tang Clan including vocals by the late Ol' Dirty Bastard [RIP], as... We're Baaaack! June 6th, 2005 Dear visitors,

After a devastating crash in October 2004 caused by an overload of visitors, Wu-Tang Corp was thrown offline and lost all data in the process.

Luckily we had a backup dating back to June 2004 and didn't lose our designs and codes. We did however lose our well respected webmaster Jordi who put much effort in to this site. Jordi is now busy running his webdesign company Jor On and has helped us much in the process of getting the site back on track.
Old 06-16-2005, 01:10 PM   #6
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

why they fell off the charts?...well name any charttopping over 30-year-old mc(2 exeptions:jay-z&snoop dogg)also tha money gets easily 2 ya head so these people think " dont need wu-tang im gonna form my own click with bunch off clones of the magnificent ME"
so they forget they brothers andfocus on themselves...not always it goes like that mostly yes with any artist that has success the piss gets 2 ya head....also it wasnt mefs fault his album sucked def jam fucked him over....now after all this time seems 2 me wu-tang members are opening theyre eyes and maybe finally realase why they are hip-hop-legends

WU-TANG IS LEGENDARY B/C OF WU-TANG

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 01:12 PM   #7
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

We're Baaaack
Old 06-16-2005, 01:24 PM   #8
Prisma
Delve

Prisma grasshopper

Just a thought,

Not to bitch or anything, but seriously, I don't think we need those stupid threads of Wu-tang falling off, how they could come back, who can 'save' the Wu etc on these boards. It is getting a bit out of hand IMO.

Don't get me wrong, of course constructive critisism is good, but I have got the impression that some people just come here to trash the Wu of the recent years and hail the classics from '93-'97. Just enjoy the music and please stop complaining and poluting the boards with those threads if you don't like albums/artists/lyrics/beats or whatever.

Bottom line: Wu = Wu, don't like it, don't listen.

But then again, one could say the same thing about reading stupid threads: don't like them, don't read them. I guess that's got some truth in it, but I just wanted to get this of my chest. No hard feelings, just me complaining about complains. I guess that makes me a hypocrite, now ain't it?

peace
Old 06-16-2005, 01:31 PM   #9
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisma
Just a thought,

Not to bitch or anything, but seriously, I don't think we need those stupid threads of Wu-tang falling off, how they could come back, who can 'save' the Wu etc on these boards. It is getting a bit out of hand IMO.

Don't get me wrong, of course constructive critisism is good, but I have got the impression that some people just come here to trash the Wu of the recent years and hail the classics from '93-'97. Just enjoy the music and please stop complaining and poluting the boards with those threads if you don't like albums/artists/lyrics/beats or whatever.

But then again, one could say the same thing about reading stupid threads: don't like them, don't read them. I guess that's got some truth in it, but I just wanted to get this of my chest. No hard feelings, just me complaining about complains. I guess that makes me a hypocrite, now ain't it?

peace
word! it gets me down wen everyone sayin shit liek wu fell off an that they shit now an stuff liek that. why coincentrate on the bad . give wu som crdeit an concentrate on the good. like they the best hip hop group ever FACT.
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 01:43 PM   #10
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

always talkin bout wat is needed and wat is wanted from these guys
u aint gon get another Liquid Swords or u aint gon get kung-fu Ghostface
jus sit back and watch the Wu-Tang rollercoaster reach its peak and fall

peace

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 05:13 PM   #11
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisma
Just a thought,

peace
no doupt the complaining and hating has gone too far sometimes when i look at the stuff people post i think what the fuck are they doin in here complaining wu-tang never fell off..i have said this often HAVE SOME GODDAMN FAITH!!!!!!!!!!!!
the shit about wu-tang felling off is done,its old,i dont wanna hear it no more, it pisses me off

so people i hope this will be the last thread of "wu-tang falling off"if u wanna complain there are already threads(too many)where u can do that

me i always try 2 built....so forget that shit and support wu dammit!!!

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 05:16 PM   #12
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Liquidswordsman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Liquidswordsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzarectah_93-??
always talkin bout wat is needed and wat is wanted from these guys
u aint gon get another Liquid Swords or u aint gon get kung-fu Ghostface
jus sit back and watch the Wu-Tang rollercoaster reach its peak and fall

peace
good points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
usa was built on terrorism

Liquidswordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 05:18 PM   #13
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

complaining and hating/dickriding and ass kissing

two sides of the same coin. both are stupid
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 05:50 PM   #14
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

wadedigital36 = smart
Old 06-16-2005, 05:52 PM   #15
Righteous1

Righteous1 grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Righteous1