news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 09-26-2008, 10:18 AM   #16
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MF Herbs View Post
LOL@ the late reply for this.. But yea you usually have to restart the game, but in most cases it loads the shoes wrong if you tried to edit either kobe or leborn in the character edit menu.. For so DUMB reason it messes with the shoes.. :sighs: You download the patch for 2k8?
Its cool, Umm no i have not.
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:24 AM   #17
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

Cool

Yeah 2K9 have way better graphic and game play then Live 09. Players on live dont even look alike sooo 2K9 > live 09"
Old 09-26-2008, 11:56 AM   #18
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

live 09 is kinda decent this year....but i always cop the 2k game...they are just better...and i think its only gonna be 40 bucks this year
Old 10-08-2008, 08:46 AM   #19
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

Question

........well? did anyone get it?
Old 10-08-2008, 08:47 AM   #20
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

NBA 2K9 is sick! 5 on 5 is rediculous. Everybody needs to cop that and see me online. 2K does it again.
Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:50 AM   #21
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn ... 2k9 is some next level shit ... the real life footage before matches is an ill touch ... as usual 2K9 is the premier bball game ... fucking light years ahead of live
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:54 PM   #22
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

2k done did it again....game is bananas!!! i give it at least a 9/10

also for those with a ps3 i also reccomend nba09-the inside....i know i know sonys b-bal games have been retardedly lame but this one is dope for real.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:55 AM   #23
Deity Allah
Veteran Member

Deity Allah grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Deity Allah

I guess I'm in the minority here. But, it's more based off of loyality than anything else. I went on ahead and copped Live. Reason being is I've had ever EA Sports Basketball game since Jordan Vs. Bird and like they say, sometimes change is hard.

I never in my considered making the switch from Live to 2k, but I almost did this year just based off the census on every website I go to that states 2k sh*ts on live as well as being extremely dissappointed in last years installment but I stayed loyal. Kinda like how we all do with the Clan. Anyways, the game is pretty ill too me and it's not as arcade like as it once was in the past. It's more of a half court game and not a up and down dunkfest that it's been in previous years. Plus, with alot of added features, it's the best Live I've ever encountered. I'm happy with it.

Here are my problems with it if I need to be critic for a second.

1. Automatic Replays are choppy and have serious lag issues. I hope they slide us an update for that (PS3 version)
2. Allan Houston is invisible. Yes, I said INVISIBLE. He's in the game as a free agent, I put him on the knicks and he's invisible. Like, you can't see him, lol. So when you take a shot with him or do anything, the balls just looks like it's moving itself. It's extremely hilarious, but not funny when it's time to get down for the get down for real.

3. No tip dunks or maybe, I just haven't been able to do or see one yet?

4. No hop step, they took it out the game for whatever reason I don't know.

That's it so far, I'll report back later after I play some more.
Deity Allah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:43 AM   #24
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

NBA JAM. I don't fuck with anything else.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:57 PM   #25
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Copped 2K9 today.

It's slower than I thought it would be. But I have only played 1 game yet so I'll get used to it I think.

People with a PS3, add me Rama-PSN.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:37 AM   #26
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I turned up the speed and learned how to defend.

Much better game now.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote