news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 08-15-2008, 04:19 AM   #1
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms
Default M.U.G.E.N. or Mugen (Free 2D fighting game engine with a million characters)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.U.G.E.N

Just getting round to checking out M.U.G.E.N. LAst time I looked I couldn't find a simple download so got bored looking and gave up on it. Just found a great site to get started. It has downloads for M.U.G.E.N. itself as well as DC and Marvel characters and backgrounds for download.

http://www.scruffydragon.com/f/downloads.html

You can add limitless characters that have been ported by people that are available to download. All sorts of strange combinations can be had (Homer vs Batman) but it does kinda make sense to keep it a bit more simple than say...

When I've got this installed and working i'll post some more info on what you can do/need to do and where to get more characters.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 08-15-2008 at 04:24 AM.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 06:16 AM   #2
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is it working on Win XP?
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 06:27 AM   #3
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

I haven't tried yet but I found a link to this file which you apparently need for XP:

http://www.geocities.com/samus1978/mugen/mugencfg.zip

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 08-15-2008, 06:35 AM   #4
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's workin' just tried and it's cool but I dunno how to make the game window bigger...
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 06:37 AM   #5
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Once I've had a fuck about with it I'll get back and post all the shit I worked out. Check back next week if you have any questions.

Old 08-15-2008, 10:11 AM   #6
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

My cousin has this program....brought his computer tower over to my house.

Shit's crazy man. You can be anyone you can think of in that game. Homer vs. Peter Griffin for example, or Ultra Man vs. the Tesuo from Akira.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:14 AM   #7
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Yeah i'll try to get a stable balanced setup going and then I'll upload all the files I have and instructions in this thread. Watch this space.

Old 08-15-2008, 02:38 PM   #8
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I've been looking for a decent Mugen download site for fuckin ages, cheers man. I just gotta find Naruto and Ichigo now. How do I install new chars?

Last edited by shaolinsword; 08-15-2008 at 03:07 PM.
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 06:25 PM   #9
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Cool

haha I'll school ya up doods. ive been coding mugen for about three years, surprised style has'nt picked up on this.

its pretty simple. you get a code file which runs the emulator like a snes or megadrive one. you change and add code for backrounds, characters, moves, soundtracks and so on.

You should start with a basic EVE MUGEN emulator. EVE just stands for everyone Vs everyone.its got a cool menu and character selection screen -

http://www.10001downloads.com/s/MUGEN-EVE.html

then DL the characters from a site like this -

http://www.mugenation.com/

get your backrounds here -

http://page.freett.com/r________/bgs.html

Heres some youtube tutorial vids for ya'll -

How to install and setup EVE MUGEN EMULATOR -

How to add characters and levels to the game -

&

hope this helps

Last edited by KERZO; 08-15-2008 at 06:29 PM.
KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 08:21 PM   #10
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is sick, im going to be trying this out soon.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 04:04 AM   #11
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how can i have every marvel comics characters on mugen?
Old 08-18-2008, 02:35 AM   #12
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

I'm gonna look to get a shit load of MArvel and DC characters, plus some manga ones (Naruto, Ichigo etc) and some Street Fighter and SNK ones, then when I've got a nice list, I'll drop a link to the lot.

Old 08-18-2008, 06:04 AM   #13
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Is this Vista compatible?
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 06:34 AM   #14
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

I've heard that it runs on Vista but runs a little bit slower than XP.

As for consoles, I only know of it working on the original Xbox, I haven't heard anything about PS3 or 360.

Old 08-18-2008, 08:22 PM   #15
Vikthor

Vikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkey

wtf? a MILLION characters????????? thats just fucking insane

i mean im sure its not actually a million but an endless amount of addable characters lol cant believe ive never even heard of this... and ive been in the emu game for a while..