news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Which is better?
Pro Tools 3 9.68%
Liquid Swords 28 90.32%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-15-2008, 03:44 PM   #1
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Another GZA vs. GZA question.

So?
Old 08-15-2008, 03:47 PM   #2
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ProTools hasn't even been released yet. Cats keep DL shit..playin too much.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 04:02 PM   #3
Wu-Tang Gambino
Liquid Swordsman

Wu-Tang Gambino shaolin monk

Don't be ridiculous. Still need to listen to more but it is probably #2 in his catalog right now for me although I love Grandmasters.
Wu-Tang Gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 04:10 PM   #4
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Firehouse kills the whole LS.
Old 08-15-2008, 04:11 PM   #5
staliondan23
SHAOLIN STUDENT

staliondan23 grasshopper

this is ridiculous, its not even a comparison

LIQUID SWORDS because its one of the greatest hip hop albums of all-time
staliondan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 04:15 PM   #6
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

Bah, LS is so basic. Show me how can LS deal with Pro Tools, and I'll believe ya... the only track I like off LS is B.I.B.L.E.

Firehouse forever. Hate the GZA chorus tho.
Old 08-15-2008, 04:23 PM   #7
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

get the fuck outta here with that wack shit wera
Old 08-15-2008, 06:18 PM   #8
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

ProTools hasn't even been released yet. Cats keep DL shit..playin too much.

Its up entirely on his Myspace, people dont need to download it now
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 07:24 PM   #9
Giflord
I dont walk I get carried

Giflord shaolin monk

gza's probaly reading this thread with a tear in his eye. its all good tho i ordered it from circuit city. but i DL'd it too shit is really good, i dont want to listen to it too much tho before i get the original
Giflord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 08:07 PM   #10
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Lmao how can people not see that this is a joke?

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 08:11 PM   #11
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Killa Hillz 10304 > Whole ProTools
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 01:15 AM   #12
Dr. Green Lungs
The Wally Kingpin

Dr. Green Lungs grasshopper

creating this poll was a fucking insult to the gza.
Dr. Green Lungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 03:17 AM   #13
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Lmao how can people not see that this is a joke?
its obvious, but its

1. not funny
2. stupid
3. unnecessary
4. and Pro Tools isn't even out yet.
Old 08-16-2008, 03:23 AM   #14
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Elzhi - The Preface
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 06:41 AM   #15
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

people were making the same comparisons with grandmasters(dont get it twisted, i really like grandmasters) and now most people think that album is boring.

first timer excitement yet again..
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote