news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-26-2005, 11:20 AM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default LOL@Steven Seagal's Straight To Video Movies

It seems like Steven puts out a new straight to video movie every month because everytime i go to Blockbuster Video, i see a new movie of his on the shelf & all his movies are the same hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I should know because i've seen all his straight to video movies. The last movie he did at the theatres was Half Past Dead & that sucked badly. Steven needs to give it a rest. I like to see him kick ass but nobody is checkin for him anymore.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 12:01 PM   #2
Unforgiven
Bloodsport

Unforgiven grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Unforgiven
Default Re: LOL@Steven Seagal's Straight To Video Movies

early seagull asskicking like that movie where he fucked with the yardies....or that one where he found some shit out and his wifey and seed got capped.....

-ThaShaolinAssassin
Unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 12:11 PM   #3
Eerie Theories

Eerie Theories grasshopper

Above The Law, Hard To Kill, and Out For Justice were his classics.
Eerie Theories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 12:48 PM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Those were classic Seagal movies. I like Marked For Death & Exit Wounds too. Exit Wounds was funny because of Anthony Anderson. Remember the scene when DMX & Anthony were running from Isaiah Washington when Anthony hit Isaiah in the back of the head with a two by four? DMX jumped over a trash dumpster after Anthony hit Isaiah & Anthony tried to jump over the trash dumpster but he couldn't do it hahahahahahahahahaha. So Anthony tried to squeeze by the trash dumpster & he got stuck LOL. He was callin DMX telling him to pull him through LOL. At the end of Exit Wounds when the credits are rollin, Anthony & Tom Arnold's dialogue is so funny.
Old 08-26-2005, 04:13 PM   #5
triggahappy187
Veteran Member

triggahappy187 Village Idiot

hes like 65

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com
triggahappy187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 04:17 PM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

LOL. Seagal is 54.
Old 08-26-2005, 04:20 PM   #7
C Beretta
Wrath of 1000 Sun Gods

C Beretta grasshopper

He hasn't had a good movie since the mafia was trying to extort him.
C Beretta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 08:21 PM   #8
triggahappy187
Veteran Member

triggahappy187 Village Idiot

main 54 an he still doin karate main movies like his make me laugh, how is one ma fucka gone an kill 60 cats on his own Rambo was always funny 2

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com
triggahappy187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 07:42 AM   #9
Knok-A-Fella
Gunfinga Infantry General

Knok-A-Fella grasshopper

navy seals was one of his best movies

and his recent movie called belly of the beast is alrite

but glimmer man has to b his best movie

Bless, 1

my style and flow is dark like afghanistan dungeons//
im about to blow up like seven parts of central london - Khrome Khaliba

You beatin me is physically and psychological impossible// like paraplegic patients dreamin of walkin horizontal - Khrome Khaliba

fuk a pregnant bitch my dicks so quik it makes sparks//
dipped my dik in acid and left the baby with a birthmark - Khrome Khaliba
Knok-A-Fella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 07:57 AM   #10
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like alot of his old movies......but it is unrealistic witch i dont like now...he will go around and kill 100 peeps by him self lol

my fav is the one were he was in a coma fo a year or so...he get up and trains at this ladys house ...thats my fave
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 09:23 AM   #11
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Steven never played in a movie called Navy Seals. You probably thinking of Under Siege. 100proof the movie you're talkin about is Hard To Kill. That is a tight movie. The woman who was in the movie with him, her name is Kelly Lebrock. Steven used to be married to her in real life. She's cute. She played in The Woman In Red movie with Gene Wilder & she was in Weird Science.
Old 08-29-2005, 06:06 PM   #12
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
Steven never played in a movie called Navy Seals. You probably thinking of Under Siege. 100proof the movie you're talkin about is Hard To Kill. That is a tight movie. The woman who was in the movie with him, her name is Kelly Lebrock. Steven used to be married to her in real life. She's cute. She played in The Woman In Red movie with Gene Wilder & she was in Weird Science.
and steve used to beat the SHIT out of her.but really he makes just as much money doing straigfht to vid movies now instead of theactric realeses,he just cut out the middleman,and everytime usa networks plays one of the flims he gets half a mil for it.....good biz if u ask me.......................
Old 08-30-2005, 04:11 PM   #13
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Steven used to beat Kelly Lebrock huh? I didn't hear about that. He's a fool for doing that. Any man who beats a woman is a fool.