news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-26-2005, 01:12 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Willie D of Geto Boys

This dude cracks me up everytime i listen to his solo songs & Geto Boys songs. He always says some funny shit but he speaks the truth. Here's some of his song lyrics that crack me up.

Geto Boys Niggas & Flies song from The Resurrection album

Niggas & flies always in some shit. A nigga can't stay outta shit for shit LOL. A nigga robbed a bank. Now everybody know cause the nigga had a Rolls Royce flippin through the ghetto LOL. The nigga bought his ho a fur coat & the laws had his ass butt naked in the streets. You want drama nigga, i got's drama. What about these niggas buying beemers living with they mama hahahahahahahahahahaha. Tenna shoe chasing bitches fuckin athletes to obtain them riches. They get mad when a nigga call em hoes, tramps & sluts but if the shoe fits, lace it up LOL. Niggas ain't good for shit but eating barbecue & holding other niggas back is all we do LOL. Niggas annoy me like flies. If it was up to me, i'd burn a gang of you hoes alive LOL.

I went to the million man march. It was all good. A bunch of niggas standing up for their manhood but niggas are so idiotic. They still found somethin fucked up to say about it LOL. That's a nigga for your ass g. Holla at a nigga if you lookin for some negativity cause niggas got plenty of it LOL. I think they love it. Clarence Thomas you a muthafuckin puppet. Asskissing politicians ain't shit to me & muthafuck the NAACP LOL. Muthafuckin cowards suckin up to the sponsors. They couldn't give a fuck about the black youngsters. So called black radio stations runnin they flap talkin about they don't play rap. Rap pays the bills muthafucka. It keeps a nigga outta jail cocksucker LOL. A nigga get on top & niggas hate it cause they can't stand to see another nigga make it LOL. So how the fuck niggas coming together to take the first step when every nigga out for self LOL.

Geto Boys Point Of No Return song from The Resurrection album

J Edgar Hoover i wish you wasn't dead so i can put a bullet in your muthafuckin head. God damn faggot LOL. Muthafuckin drag queen LOL. I know you put the hit on Martin Luther King, Fred Hampton, Malcolm & the others. You redneck punk muthafucka LOL. Bob Dole keep your muthafuckin mouth shut before a nigga beat your old ass up hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

So What song from Willie D's Unbreakable album

Everytime i turn the radio on, i get hot. I'm sick of niggas braggin about what they got LOL. I came here to show & tell. Half of these muthafuckas broke as hell LOL. Most of these bitches scared to come to the hood LOL. They talkin about they platinum & they can't go wood. Let's get the facts straight out the gate. You ain't real nigga, you's a cake LOL. You talk a lot of shit about scrappin & guns but if i slapped the fuck out you right now, you'll run hahahahahahahahahahahaha. So what if your rich. Let me tell you somethin bitch LOL. A nigga don't feel like hearing that shit LOL. I could give a fuck about how tight your flow is LOL. You garbage if you ain't doing nothin for these kids. So what you got a new set of wheels, so what they put your house on cribs, so what you filthy rich, so what you filthy bitch LOL. So what you got ice in your chain, so what you got bitches giving you brain, so what you filthy rich, so what you filthy bitch LOL. Shoutin out to the hood every god damn minute but when you gon build a bridge in it LOL. Got money out the ass & your swingin like Tarzan but all your homeboys starvin. It takes me to talk about your selfish ass cause most individuals don't know the half. You roll through the hood & pass out a few bucks but you ain't really trying to see a nigga come up. It ain't safe when your talkin shit. Your bodyguard ain't nothin but a big old bitch LOL. Heard you got jumped on by a broad LOL. Suddenly you got a record out & your ass is hard LOL. Cocksucker muthafucka, you a brand new fool LOL. Trickin with these chickens & your kids need shoes. Radios & videos playin your shit. Screamin your record company's name but they laying you dick LOL. How you livin, how you livin mr ball player. Since you signed that contract, you ain't did jack LOL. You lucky i ain't the team owner cause i'd pull out a 9 & pop your ass while you riding the pine hahahahahahahahahaha. Northside niggas don't care if you rich. We play for respect & authority bitch LOL.

Unbreakable song from Willie D's Unbreakable album

Ya'll muthafuckas done woke up a sleepin giant. It's been a minute so you know i gotta mash. Fuck Steve Harvey corny monkey lookin ass hahahahahahahahaha. Bitch you better watch the way you crack jokes. When i saw you in Houston, you came that close LOL. Iam not to be fucked with. Unlike these other niggaz i don't suck dick LOL. To these judges, DA's & bitch ass laws. I mean it when i scream it nigga, fuck all ya'll LOL. I want you dead, shot in the head, blood on the walls & the muthafuckin bed, i ain't scared of you LOL.

Baldhead Hoes song from Willie D's Controversy album

What's going on in this god damn world. What are you bitch, a boy or a girl LOL. I can't tell because your sides are gone. You remind me of that monkey lookin bitch Grace Jones LOL. Fucked up is how you look to Willie D. I just gotta have a girl who got more hair than me LOL.

On his Knock Em Out song on his Unbreakable album, on the hook he says i'm a knock me a bitch out, i'm a knock me a bitch out, knock em out, knock em out, i'm a knock me a bitch out, i'm a knock me a bitch out, knock em out then hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Willie D is off the hook. I hope he releases a few more solo albums before he quits the rap game. His last solo album was Unbreakable which came out 2 years ago. Unbreakable is a pretty good album. Unbreakable is his 5th solo album. Bushwick Bill released a solo album this year called Gutta Mixx but it sucked to me. How did ya'll feel about the last Geto Boys album The Foundation? I liked it. Scarface is supposed to be releasing one more solo album & he said he's done after that. He's supposed to release a My Homies 2 album also.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 01:43 PM   #2
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta
Default Re: Willie D of Geto Boys

my favorite was from his solo album in '92. "you ain't never seen a mutherfucker kill a mutherfucker like a mutherfucker named Willie D, mutherfucker

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 01:50 PM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't remember that song you're talkin about but i got his I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier album that came out in 92. He got a song on there called Fuck Rodney King LOL. I'm trying to get his Play Witcha Mama & Loved By Few, Hated By Many albums on cd but they're outta print. I used to have both of those albums on tape.
Old 08-26-2005, 02:04 PM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Another song that cracks me up is Geto Boys I'm Not A Gentleman on their We Can't Be Stopped album. Willie D raps by himself on the song. Here's some funny shit he said.

Ladies first. Who the fuck made up that shit. 9 times outta 10 it was a bitch LOL. I'm coming at you like this cause your pussy ain't no more important than my dick miss LOL. I'm not your muthafuckin dog LOL. I won't run to you at your every beck & call. Bitches act like they handicapped. Want me to open doors, pull up chairs & all that LOL. I'm the muthafuckin gangsta of love so how you gon rub me like i'm some kind of scrub. Think your pussy made of gold, well it's not LOL. You couldn't get a dime for it at the pawn shop LOL. If it get cold, you gon sneeze cause i ain't giving you my coat so i can freeze hahahahahahahahahahahaha. People say my manners are minimal. I'm from the ghetto ho. I'm not a muthafuckin gentleman LOL.

I'm not a gentleman. I told you that in the first rap. Hell naw i won't remove my cap when i go to your mom's crib, it's on my grill LOL. T shirt, sneakers & jeans is how i feel LOL. Your mom grit her dentures cause i be eating with my hands & not the proper utensils hahahahahahahahahaha. I don't give a damn if you ain't got a seat LOL. My feet hurt too. You ain't no better than me LOL. Stand your ass up LOL. Wait your fuckin time LOL. I don't give a fuck if your 9 or 99 LOL. Drop somethin if you want to freak & i won't leap to pick it up like a geek LOL. I'm a let you bend over so i can see that ass LOL. I might laugh, giggle or grin. You can say Willie D is out to win. People say my manners are minimal. I'm from the ghetto ho. I'm not a muthafuckin gentleman LOL.

I'm not a muthafuckin gentleman or a nice guy or a good fella. I'll straight up tell a bitch to suck my dick LOL. Fuck that beating around the bush shit LOL. When i go see a ho, i don't knock at the door LOL. I'll blow & when we go to a restaurant, i don't let her pick it cause she'll try to choose the one most expensive LOL. You say i disrespect women like i'm crazy but every woman ain't a muthafuckin lady LOL. I treat a ho like a ho & a bitch like a bitch & a lady like a lady but i don't sip dom perignon or listen to Luther & Kenny G, it's Geto Boys & Jubilee hahahahaha. You won't catch me holding hands at the shopping mall LOL. If i'm real sweaty, you know i'm gettin them draws LOL.

I laugh all the time when i listen to I'm Not A Gentleman. Willie D is somethin else.
Old 08-26-2005, 03:55 PM   #5
Funkfan

Funkfan grasshopper

I Kind of like The "We Can't Be Stopped" album. I haven't heard the whole album, just a few songs that stand out like "Chuckie" "Mind Playing Tricks On Me" "Homie Don't Play That" "Fuck A War"
Funkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 05:28 AM   #6
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Haha, shit yeah man. Willie Dennis is a straight legend. I was gonna mention "I'm not a gentleman" but I saw you already did. "I wanna fuck ya mama" is a funny one too, and his verse in "Action speaks louder than words" off Ganksta Nip's first joint cracks me up.

Say dude, I'm after his early solo albums. They're fucken hard to get. If you've got them I wonder if you might not be up for a trade? I've got all the Geto Boys albums, all but one of Bushwick's solos, all Scarface's solos, and Willie D's "Play witcha mama", and "Loved by few, hated by many", as well as all Ganksta Nip's solo joints, who is on the same kind of shit. So if you wanna trade for any of that shit, that'd be most lovely.

Holla back if you're interested.
Old 08-27-2005, 09:18 AM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

LOL@Willie D hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yes he is a legend. He used to have his own website. I even called his record company so i could talk to him but somebody else answered the phone saying he wasn't there. I would really like to talk to him to tell him i'm his biggest fan. Noel411 you can order Willie D's albums from Musicstack.com for cheap. I forgot about his song I Wanna Fuck Ya Mama on Play Witcha Mama album LOL.
Old 08-27-2005, 11:59 AM   #8
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

trophy of the we cant be stopped album is funny too..he also did a song called hooker off one of his old albums cant remember which one.but my fave line from willie d is...

havin fun with my friends/doin the same damn shit all over again/cause i aint bein played like no sucker/by some donut eatin chicken whit motherfucker!!!!

classic shit from them niggas
Old 09-08-2005, 01:29 PM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I was listening to Willie D's Welfare Bitches song a few days ago. That song is funny as hell & it's on his solo album Controversy. Here's some stuff he said.

D is about to cold get funky on you welfare bitches around the country. I don't give a damn if you like me or not but this bullshit your doing is gotta stop. Your playing the government for a sucka but what you don't know is their hip to you muthafuckas LOL. Droppin babies one after another one just to increase your funk ass income LOL. I think that a child should be born outta love. Dumb ass bitch LOL. You was only thinking of the money which is for the child indeed but you took it to satisfy your own damn needs. You ain't about shit LOL. You only love uno. One of these days, there ain't gonna be no welfare. Yeah. Welfare bitches hahahahahahahahahaha. Welfare, yeah, keep away from welfare bitches hahahahahahahahahaha.

Sittin around gettin high & drunk waitin on the muthafuckin first of the month LOL. They never look for a j-o-b because they too busy watchin soaps on ABC LOL. You realize it's only make believe but when one of them dies or get shot, you grieve. You think Scorpio, Lucy or the rest of the crew give a fuck about a poor broke ho like you hahahahahahahahahahaha. They have their kids lookin a mess while they walk around sportin Gucci & Guess LOL. You say love your kids. That's a god damn lie LOL. I said it. You wanna know why? Cause your a welfare bitch, a welfare bitch hahahahahahahahahaha. So is your man. Here's his muthafuckin plan LOL. He don't have to work as long as he sees a welfare bitch that supports his needs. He gets the 3 p's every god damn day. Pussy, pay & a place to stay LOL. Your a sorry muthafucka if you live this way LOL. You need your ass whipped LOL. That's what i say. I ain't living life with a dumb poor broke ho LOL. Willie the kid don't fuck with no welfare LOL. Yeah. Keep away from welfare bitches hahahahahahahaha.

A welfare bitch can't do a muthafuckin thing for me but suck my dick cause i don't want the pussy LOL. You fuck the whore & the whore will get pregnant and swear up & down that it's yours. I got the money so you wanna get hitched. Don't tell me that it's mine cause i ain't claimin shit LOL. I can't be played or pussy whipped so stay out my face & get off my dick LOL.