news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-14-2005, 12:39 PM   #16
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Liquidswordsman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Liquidswordsman
Default Re: Things you were dead wrong for laughing at...

life is to short not to laugh at everything that happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
usa was built on terrorism

Liquidswordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 03:03 PM   #17
methical.com
Alex

methical.com grasshopper

why dont people help anymore and just laugh at the one in pain?

Methical Dot Com
The #1 Source For Method Man On The Net.
methical.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 03:50 PM   #18
Funk_Dock
Wu_gambino

Funk_Dock grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Funk_Dock

when this girl i know pushed my friend into an old woman knocking her over...shit was funny.... and when he went to help her up she told him to go stick it in his mother's ass....

still standin tall
Funk_Dock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 04:37 PM   #19
LikwidSwordz
Veteran Member

LikwidSwordz grasshopper

Aiight well.......my little brother was downstairs and my mom was yelling at him and he wasnt listening, being a little brat. So i went upstairs and hid in the shower, so when he went upstairs to go the bathroom, as soon as he went in he was still yelling at my mom, and he slammed the door without even turning on the lightswitch. So as soon as he turned it on, i busted out of the bathtub (the curtain was closed so he had no idea i was in there) and he just started crying. He didnt even scream or anything, he just started crying. Oh man i was laughing for hours.

Oh snaps......well i wasnt dead wrong for laughing at that, i jus felt like saying it cuz it was funny as hell at the time.

P.E.A.C.E.
LikwidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 06:38 PM   #20
connor

connor grasshopper

my gran was changing the curtains in the kitchen above the sink and had to get a chair to get onto the sink but my lil bro took away the chair and didnt tell my gran so as she stepped back down there was nothing there but a 4 ft drop that was pretty funny
Old 06-20-2005, 08:23 PM   #21
I-Legit
Fuckin' Left

I-Legit grasshopper

2 seperate time with the same kid named Jackson in middle school, he was Vietnemese and Korean..

well first time, was when he first came to the school, a new kid in the middle of the year, and everybody made fun of him because he was the only oriental...and i over hear him talkin to the counsoler one day in his office, and he said, exact words " thos fuckers, ima get my samurai sword and chop all their heads off! " and i busted out laughing, and the receptionists n stuff and the kids in the office looked at me while i was walkin out..like wtf is wrong with him, it was embarrasing when i cant control your laughs at school, but it was funny as helll

second time, his Dad happens to own a Vietnamese And Korean "Cafe" which is relly jsut a lil resturant, down a few blocks from me, and we was in class, and their kinda new to the country but spoke english ok, and in my old middle school, it wasnt built like a block sape..it had wings..lol no joke...there was the necter of the school was small, the extending in 5 directions from the middle are wings...well so each classroom has a window, and hes dad runs up to the calss we're in with a HUGE thing of Beef Fried Rice, knocking on the windows and screaming " Jackson! Jackson!" then sometiems twice in one word "JacksonJackson" lol and they have some pretty hard core accents, so that sounded funny as fuck!, and everyone started to laughin, but the dad didnt know u had to sign into the office, he just ran up to the school windows and started screamin with Beef Fried Rice, but he brought it for lunch time for Jackson, and it was cool cause at luch, he shared the huge thing with everyone, and i got me a big ol' place of some rice.....he was fuckin cool

well there was this time with my best friend Beau, when iw as like 10-12 years old, we hung out almost everyday for 2 years, and well he had a girl friend named Terra, and he loved her deeply, like buying gold chanisn for her ns hit, and one day he wanted me to meet her, and i met her, and she left him for me that day, LOL it was funny, Beau kinda got hurt of course...but we were still friends sence i was in 4th Grade and he was in 5th, but damn that shti was funny, i laughed..i was like "what? hahahahahha" but yeh then for liek 2 weeks EVERYDAY me Beau and a grip of kids went to her house, she had a nice mutha fuckin house too, and we would liek just hang uout whatch TV, raid the fridge and jump on her trampoline, and i only kissed her once, but fuck it, it was fun....

another time was in Kindergarten, we ahd this mentaly diabled kid, i dun want to call him retarded because i saw him everyday all through elementry cept 5th grade, so i was use to him, but my first year in school with him, he cant talk nor barley walk, he drools n everything, but later that year, his body was fianlly able to make himself walk, he was born with a weak spinal cord, but it also had somthing to do with his brain, so anyways, he was in classm, just ahvinga free playtime or whatever and hes walkin find, kinda wierd tho, but walkin, and all of a sudden he gets hit in the head with a block, with a lego type of block, and it wasnt big, one of the kids just musta through it at him, and he drops like a fuckin rock, and i never seen him walk ever again through out elementry school.
but i started to laugh..cause he was walkin..then BOOM he hits the ground over a lego.... i felt bad after wards....for laughing at him, poor kid
I-Legit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 08:39 PM   #22
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hmm i aint no sick headed nigga, but i few years ago in tottenham i about the cross the street, and i see this old bum dude, get smashed up by a bus, man walked straight in front of it, sick shit but i see some mad funny side to it fuck knows why, looking back on it was just plane evil of me, but at the time damn, that shit was some candit camera shit

one
Origin™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 08:40 PM   #23
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidswordsman
life is to short not to laugh at everything that happens
theres an appropriate time and place for everything
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 09:02 PM   #24
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I took this picture today and I could barely help laughing. Then one of her friends helped her up and pointed in my direction and looked at me like I just slapped her in the face with a big wemis. I burst out in laughter and when I got home I added a caption and laughed again for a couple of minutes.
Old 06-20-2005, 10:08 PM   #25
AK510
meh

AK510 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to AK510

this retarded girl that i used to take the bus to school with used to wear her hat like i did, id toss it on backwards, and shed but it on backwards, sideways, forewards, crooked, off, hoody up, no matter what, she did it, i laughed at her.

AK510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 11:36 PM   #26
shadow_god
Veteran Member

shadow_god grasshopper

i laughed at heatholder and Jasper for being so hideous my computer screen nearly cracked

now i feel bad because those fags will never have a solution to their problem
shadow_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 12:03 AM   #27
ThePharaohNosferatu
The Sigung(Sifu's Master)

ThePharaohNosferatu grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to ThePharaohNosferatu Send a message via MSN to ThePharaohNosferatu

One time me and 2 friends were on a bus riding back home from the Mall, and then this guy comes in and stans near one of my firends. hes standing cause there aint no more seats. So this man who looks like a constuction worker, with paint all over his clothes, forgot to hold tight on the bars, and the bus braked, and this man FELL on the floor. I could not hold it in, but i did, then he got up and he HELPed him self up by grabbing on to my firends leg, AHHH man since then i make fun of him for that. the man walked towards tha back, and DAMN!!!! did he leave a stank smell, like he shitted him self and squashed it when he fell. there was a BUM in the back of the bus, HE CAMe towards the front running away from the smell of this Drunken fuck.

I heard him talking and then i walked out the bus and told him that he stank like shit, he replied by saying I was gonna die that nite(in Spanish).

that shit was funny since then i cant stop laughing.

some other shit we do is scream stuff outside the window to bystanderds when we are driving in the streets.

i got 1st class tickets on the airplane straight to HELL!!!!!

"Yo MC's wonder what's hip-hop thunder
Tell you the truth it's just one nation under" - RZA

.:1 Nation Under:. l .:Hip-Hop Release Dates Thread:. l .:Upcoming Movies Thread:. l .:1 Nation Under Battle Tournament:.(MCs Needed to Join)
ThePharaohNosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 07:49 AM   #28
Knok-A-Fella
Gunfinga Infantry General

Knok-A-Fella grasshopper

was blazin one day and u can imagine that wen ur buzzin u tink everytin funny

so these two boys were racin on pushbikes down my street wen they went to turn the corner there was a parked car there that they didnt know about

so one boi pushed brakes on and tried to avoid it by skiidin but ended up clippin his bak wheel on the bumper and went face first to the pavement and then the other boi went straight over the bonnet and must have skidded atleast ten foot on bare FLESH, the second bois bike landed on the first boi to add insult to injury

as u can imagine i had a fat zoot in my hand and fell over laughin

LOL

Bless, 1

my style and flow is dark like afghanistan dungeons//
im about to blow up like seven parts of central london - Khrome Khaliba

You beatin me is physically and psychological impossible// like paraplegic patients dreamin of walkin horizontal - Khrome Khaliba

fuk a pregnant bitch my dicks so quik it makes sparks//
dipped my dik in acid and left the baby with a birthmark - Khrome Khaliba
Knok-A-Fella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 10:17 AM   #29
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

i cant remember shit in real life but i usually laugh in the movies out loud when something bad happens

i was the only one to laugh when scarecrow gets tazered in batman begins loud
Old 06-21-2005, 10:41 AM   #30
Funk_Dock
Wu_gambino

Funk_Dock grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Funk_Dock

i remember another one when my school went to a special needs school and one kid kept screamin LA! LA! LA!

now that was funny me and all my friend didnt stop laughin

still standin tall
Funk_Dock is offline   Reply With Quote