news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-27-2013, 06:05 AM   #1
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Shaka Amazulu the 7th - The Holy Tablets 2013 (Snippets)

1. Stolen briefcase - Shaka Amazulu ft. GP Wu (Bandz, June & DLR)
2. No More Crime - Shaka Amazulu ft. Polite, Lord Superb & Baby Thad (American Cream Team)
3. Mr inbetween - Shaka Amazulu ft. Rev Burk & Killa Sin
4. Forbidden Fruits - Shaka Amazulu ft. Shareka, Timbo King, Mighty Jarrett (RIP){Royal Fam)
5. Preying mantis - Shaka Amazulu ft. Masta Killa & Jnr Reid
6. The chessmen - Shaka Amazulu & Black Knights & Warcloud
7. Positve energy - Shaka Amazulu ft. Darkim Be Allah & Allahwise (AIG)
8. Drugs - Gen³ (Shaka Amazulu, Holy Smokes & Drunken Monk)
9. Vicious Illuminati Protocol (VIP) ) - Illuminati Network (Shaka Amazulu, Napoleon,Solomon Childs & Dexter Wiggle) ft. Da Clipse (Malice & Pusha T)
10. Road Killa - KMG (Solomon Childs, Raysun One, Shaka Amazulu)ft. Ghostface Killah

https://soundcloud.com/blackstoneofm...ablets-snippet
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:07 AM   #2
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This guy ever going to release any of these tracks in full? Some of these tracks are years old now...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:23 AM   #3
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

omg @ lineup!
FeLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 11:29 AM   #4
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

Sounding good, any release date?
Old 10-27-2013, 12:06 PM   #5
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah dude always comes up with some of the craziest wu line ups and produces sick music

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 02:35 PM   #6
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sick ass lineup. Dope sounding tracks. But goddam this dude got fuckin snippets for days. He's almost as bad as cilvaringz. Drop some shit already!!!!
Old 10-27-2013, 03:14 PM   #7
zu fam
Banned

zu fam Imbecile

this dude is worst then cilvarings i dont think shaka has ever actually dropped anything but fucking snippets still waiting on the last album he was gonna drop 5 years ago and still waiting
zu fam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 04:17 PM   #8
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

Sin is a beast damn
Old 10-27-2013, 08:48 PM   #9
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

God damn Killa Sin...
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:50 AM   #10
rgu2002
Banned

rgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal son

Looks like Shaka doing all those albums just for himself only!
rgu2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 03:20 AM   #11
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

this looks promising
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:48 AM   #12
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Monk, you put 2013 in the thread title, is this supposed to drop this year?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:19 PM   #13
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shits sound dope as fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSl!me View Post
But goddam this dude got fuckin snippets for days. He's almost as bad as cilvaringz. Drop some shit already!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zu fam View Post
this dude is worst then cilvarings i dont think shaka has ever actually dropped anything but fucking snippets still waiting on the last album he was gonna drop 5 years ago and still waiting
LOL

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:21 PM   #14
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha monk, is "Drugs" that one beat you made that I was asking you for? lol

and is that you rapping?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:21 PM   #15
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Not surprised by the quality.

Still waiting for the original CD though from years ago so....

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote