news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-03-2010, 09:47 AM   #4411
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

^i'm pretty sure that winter warz instr. doesn't exist!
Old 03-04-2010, 01:34 PM   #4412
I.D.C

I.D.C grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGS View Post
^i'm pretty sure that winter warz instr. doesn't exist!
Yeah, i think i'm gonna give it up on Maria and Scary Hours aswell... Searching for these instru's for years now. Maybe Cilvaringz knows what's the deal with those beats...

Masta Killa - Silverbacks
http://www.zshare.net/audio/73312695a35ee7ef/

Prodigal Sun - brutality
http://www.zshare.net/audio/73312765c18f441c/

Sunz of Man - Bloody Choices
http://www.zshare.net/audio/73312815bb153054/

Sunz of Man - Soldiers of Darkness
http://www.zshare.net/audio/7331289004d21c77/

Sunz of Man - 5 Arch Angels
http://www.zshare.net/audio/73312953fb6cf671/
Old 03-15-2010, 03:42 PM   #4413
DRUNKENDRAGON
Veteran Member

DRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkey

Looking for any and all 6 Feet Deep & The Pick, The Sickle and The Shovel beats please
Old 03-17-2010, 12:09 PM   #4414
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

"one"- ghostface from supreme clientele.?
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 11:22 PM   #4415
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.D.C View Post
Yeah, i think i'm gonna give it up on Maria and Scary Hours aswell... Searching for these instru's for years now.
Same here. I got around 700 Wu instrumentals and iv come to the realization that the days of getting shit you dont have prolly isnt happening, unless its a new joint of course
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 05:39 PM   #4416
DiGitalChamberz
Seen & Heard Everywhere

DiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkey

Peace! yea i kno im mad late lol all the links are down and i need a ton of isht still, pardon self but can anyone bless the God wit Wu-Instrumentals for:

-Rza As "Bobby Digital In Sterio" (COMPLETE ALBUM) cuz for sum reason wat i DL'd only has like half the album and its missing the original "Airwaves", "Love Jones" "Holocost (Silkworm)" "Bobby Did It" "Kiss of a Black Widow" "Project Talk" "Lab Drunk"

-Rza "Birth of a Prince" (Complete Album or sum singles??) "Fast Cars", "Chi-Kung", "A day to God.." "The Birth", "See the Joy"

-Ghostface Killah "Supreme Clientele" (ya'll already know which ones are the fire joints!!!)

-Killarmy "SW4QW" (COMPLETE ALBUM) I have the few that were released already.. why not the entire album???

-Sunz Of Man "First Shall Be Last" (Anything from this Album!!!)

-Ghost Dog Movie Soundtrack (Anything besides Samurai Showdown and Fast Shadow??)

-Gravediggaz "Pick, Sickle & Shovel" (Particularly: "Dangerouz Mindz" & "Whats Goin On"

-AZ ft RZA "What Ever Happened (The Birth)"

-U God, Street & Deck "Semi-Automatic Full Rap Metal Jacket"

-Cappadonna w/ U-God "If Its Alrite Wit You"

-Shyheim "Young Godz"

-Rza, Dirty & Cappa "'96 Recreation"

-Inspectah Deck ft Masta Killa "Friction"

-Masta Killa w/Bounty Killa "Eyes Dem Bleed (Rza Mix)"

- Wu-Tang Clan "The Abduction"

-Rza & Gza "Third World"

-Rza w/ Rev William Burk " Chamber Of Fear"

-La the Darkman "Polluted Wisdom"

Sorry guys, i know its a long ass list but imo there should be an instrumental for all of these ...can anyone explain to me why theres no TICAL '94 Wu-Instrumental (AT ALL) no Winter Warz, Cant Go To Sleep, Hellz Wind Staff.... like im FEININ for these!!!!!!

P.S. wtf u think determines when an Instrumental is cut from the Instrumental Album Release?? like what sense does that make to have the entire "Wu-Tang Forever Album Intrumental" but minus those 3-4 tracks??

Peace!!

Last edited by DiGitalChamberz; 03-22-2010 at 06:21 PM.
DiGitalChamberz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 05:53 PM   #4417
Punch
Veteran Member

Punch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkey

You said you wanted only the fire joints off of Supreme Clientele so here you go

Code:
http://rs459tl.rapidshare.com/cgi-bin/upload.cgi?rsuploadid=290261979498067145
Also there is no official Wu Forever instrumental album. Everything out there besides Triumph and maybe one other is a loop.

Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:45 PM   #4418
DiGitalChamberz
Seen & Heard Everywhere

DiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkey

Peace! good lookn fam but the links is dead and as for the WT4ever i have almost all minus of course: Cash Still Rules, Maria, Hellz Wind Staff,
Old 03-24-2010, 02:40 PM   #4419
Punch
Veteran Member

Punch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkey

Weird that's a new link, I'll re-up. What I'm saying about the forever instrumentals is that there is no official release like there is for Cuban Linx and others. The ones that are out there are home made. I made a few like the original versions of You'll Never Know and The Champ. It may not matter to you but I'd rather official instrumentals than loops.

Old 03-24-2010, 06:12 PM   #4420
DiGitalChamberz
Seen & Heard Everywhere

damn yo... someone needs to make the missing loops then for Forever..

and are there anything instrumentals for Birth Of A Prince? ive only got See the Joy oddly enough.. i want Fast Cars, A Day to God.., The Birth...

Chamber of Fear and Lab Drunk would be great to have!!
Old 03-24-2010, 08:45 PM   #4421
Punch
Veteran Member

Here's the Supreme Clientele re-up.
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/367790870/ghostface_killah_-_supreme_clientele__instrumental_.rar.html
as for the others, I don't have them. I'd be happy to have them myself.

Old 03-26-2010, 04:55 PM   #4422
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

how do you rep?
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 12:59 PM   #4423
DiGitalChamberz
Seen & Heard Everywhere

Good lookin fam def repped!!!

can anyone else add on to my list of needed Instrumentals?

someone should make their own "Tical" instrumental lol im surprised i even found some for "Plo Style", Release Yo self (loops prolly) Meth vs Chef, All I Need, and Bring Da Pain... if i could just get my hands on Mr Sandman & What The Blood Clot id be one happy muhfucka!
Old 03-28-2010, 01:01 AM   #4424
Punch
Veteran Member

I know PlO Style and Release Yo Delf are real because they were singles/Bsides. I would love to have Sub -Crazy and What The Blood Clot.

gtr05 to rep hit the %

here's some random RZA stuff
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3Z9DKF06
the WAR album
Do U
It Must Be Bobby
Black Widow 2
Biochemical Equation
You'll Never Know original

Old 03-28-2010, 02:27 PM   #4425
DiGitalChamberz
Seen & Heard Everywhere

Thanks!!!

yea i can only assume that the masters for Tical were destroyed n the flood Rza had but damn by now id think they'd find a way to mute vocals n just let the instruments play.. isnt their a program for that?? lol

and why is the WAR album missing like 4 tracks (13,14,15 & 16 the hot ones!! but has an instrumental not on the album (Hotel??) wtf lol