news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-25-2008, 07:24 PM   #16
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"i want her to be an older vamp type character"

fuck you!

its catwoman, not the bitch from sleeping beauty

i dont know why they're even making this movie to begin with. it's not going to outdo dark knight
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 01:40 AM   #17
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
For Christ sakes give more credit to Nolan he is a smart director he wouldn't do a stupid thing like that the only stupid thing he has done with Batman is adding that effect to Batman's voice

people are just inventing stories since they are anxious for the third movie
yeah exactly my thoughts

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 07:06 AM   #18
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well I hope catwoman is killed in the opening credits

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 02:39 PM   #19
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

idk, i felt this same way when they said Ledger would be joker.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 08:55 PM   #20
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

this hasnt been confirmed !!!!! people really need 2 relax. for christ sakes the dark knight is still in the theaters. u aint gonna hear any new batman news for alteast another year or so.
harm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 09:25 AM   #21
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
idk, i felt this same way when they said Ledger would be joker.
Ditto

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 09:42 AM   #22
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont wanna see a catwomen..i wanna see some diff shit now
wish their could be another joker appearance but he his physically dead now
2face in the next flick i dont know bout that
he was ok .in dark knight but def cant pull the screen time as a villian in the next
one
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 09:44 AM   #23
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
well I hope catwoman is killed in the opening credits
lol

"u made a funny"...qouted from the movie teenage mutant ninja turtles

i totally agree
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 11:30 AM   #24
STYLE

jolie would be the best catwoman possible.
but then again it would just be an updated phifer

Old 08-27-2008, 02:56 PM   #25
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

How can there be casting already?

Will Christopher Nolan Do a Third Batman?

Source:The Hollywood Reporter
August 27, 2008

While the internet is going crazy with casting rumors that aren't true for Christopher Nolan's possible third Batman movie, the director himself is on vacation as The Dark Knight approaches $500 million domestically.

The Hollywood Reporter has published an interesting article about the film's marketing and the deaths of both Heath Ledger and Conway Wickliffe before the film's release. The piece ends with a bit on the third installment.

And Warners and Legendary are both interested in doing a third in the series, but all involved say it will be up to Nolan to come to them with a story and a plan.

"There are a lot of us who emotionally would love to do it," Roven says. "But it's really Chris' call. Chris is the kind of filmmaker who just doesn't think about the next movie before he has completely finished the movie he is working on."

For now, Nolan is taking a well-earned vacation.

Says Roven, "When he comes back, we will see how he feels."

We will be waiting patiently...
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 06:32 PM   #26
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think this was good enough for now...he should make the next one (and it should be him...) in like 5 or more years...give us some time to hate this one...might take a while.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 08-28-2008, 04:55 AM   #27
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
If they start introducing folks like Catwoman, The Penguin (even though I know Nolan said he never would with Penguin...but never say never) etc etc....then I thnk it's inevitable for THIS batman series to have the same fate as the other batman series if they include the more comicbook-ish type characters........and that is go to shyt.

To keep it's dark complexion, I think they should go in the direction of using some1 like Bane, at least as a 2ndary bad guy......and the inclusion of the Riddler IF they get some1 liek Jonny Depp, I think it'd have potential.......but even Riddler would be reaching a bit........it's the characters persona u know what I mean?....Otherwise I'd just use a mob boss like Boss Maroni or whatever that d00d's name was......but every other Batman bad guy has too much (again) comic book flavor....well at keast a good majority of them....like the Mad Hatter, Mr Freeze, Killer Croc..........now if they used POISON IVY??? that'd have potential.......cus she could be tied into a dark story no doubt
are you fucking familiar with the past batman movies? mr freeze, bane and poison ivy have all been used and you're talking nonsense about the past characters used ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
SKANK HILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 05:23 AM   #28
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ohhhh shit....

Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 05:54 AM   #29
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
jolie would be the best catwoman possible.
but then again it would just be an updated phifer

Jolie cant update Phifer on anything.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:00 PM   #30
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

agreed ^^ Phifer is a fuckin goddess.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE: