news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-31-2008, 10:39 AM   #61
VZA

Wow, retard. Remember most people don't care enough to read all of that.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:49 AM   #62
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think you kind of missed the point.

I dont know.

I think the post explains itself enough for anyone who can be bothered reading it to understand why its as long as it is.

Honorable Mention:

- I feel VZA and i really do share some kind of affinity. But neither of us (until not) has been willing to express it. It's impossible to articulate, and whenever either of us posts anything that stirs the other into thinking about it, we abuse each other. It's happened several times, and will probably continue to happen.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 11:13 AM   #63
STYLE

i just read the first line of each. the rest was just for his benefit of self expression.

1. i am a cerified genius. like on some beautiful mind type shit. there is very little i can't understand just by looking at it. i perform at a superior level in most things mental or physical and i like to point this out to others. i get a lot of negative attention due to this quality. people like to see it but not hear it from me.

2. After a year of heavy LSD use one day it just stopped working. but....to this day I am stuck in a low level acid trip. every blue moon i must stop and ask "am I trippin?"

3. I wish i had a fantastic singing voice, i have dreams of being like mike or prince on stage working thousands of fans into a frenzy. if i could sing i would talk in song.
folks would be like "u know Gavin?"
reply..."you talkin bout that singin ass nigga?"

4. i was a catholic altarboy for 5 years and was the head altarboy for 2. kinda like the priests right hand man (no pun intended). i taught sunday school and at one time was in a sort of junior priest/monk program that prepped you for that life.

5. i am fearless except for snakes i HATE SNAKES!!! but i am not scared of anything else. when i was younger i would dare myself to do crazy stuff, crazy not nasty.

6. i spend an above average amount of time nude. i sleep nude and spend prolly 35% of the day nude at home.. it just feels right. IDK. my house has a secluded wooded backyard so i sometimes sit on my deck and let my wiener feel some sun.

7. its often been said that i could start a cult and actually have a large following. .....still debating that one.

8 once in the 10th grade i took a handful of skittles and threw them at the chalkboard while the teacher was writing on it and everyone was busy taking notes. i did it so smooth and so fast that no one knew it was me. it was just a random and loud "ratatatat tatat atatatata" it even scared me. lol
there was like 30 mins left of class but the teacher stopped the lesson and interrogated the class, she made threats and even asked me to empty my pockets.(but those were the last of my skittles)

9. i don't watch tv. i watch all media via the web. the nbc olympic site was impressive.

i am not the same in person as i am online. the arrogance is there but it is magnified online by the fact that i have neither the energy or motivation to cushion it with my RL charm and wit. plus my dashing good looks can not be used.

11. i love helping and teaching people. i come from a long line of teachers. 3 generations long and many relatives wide. i am actually breaking tradition by not becoming one. i will go out of my way to help someone who needs it. in the past i would even help someone even if it was not in my best intrest. but as i got older i got wiser.

Last edited by STYLE; 08-31-2008 at 11:16 AM.
Old 08-31-2008, 11:17 AM   #64
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

1. i am a cerified genius. like on some beautiful mind type shit. there is very little i can't understand just by looking at it. i perform at a superior level in most things mental or physical and i like to point this out to others. i get a lot of negative attention due to this quality. people like to see it but not hear it from me.

2. After a year of heavy LSD

AHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHA HAhahH!!1
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhahAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AA HAHAH!!11111
Old 08-31-2008, 11:17 AM   #65
STYLE

oh yeah i'm a recovering pussyholic.
Old 08-31-2008, 11:20 AM   #66
STYLE

yo i tried to literally travel to a new dimesion by increasing the doseage with each trip. i leveled off at 10 hits at a time. and maxed out with a 14 hit rollercoaster ride that left me face down on the sidewalk doing the breaststroke aqt 3am downton chicago.
Old 08-31-2008, 11:22 AM   #67
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
1. i have the exact same name (first and last) as one of the top players in the nba

lebron James
Old 08-31-2008, 11:25 AM   #68
VZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
I think you kind of missed the point.

I dont know.

I think the post explains itself enough for anyone who can be bothered reading it to understand why its as long as it is.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I read the post and everything, I'm just saying most people on here think you're a douche so I doubt they'll read it.
Old 08-31-2008, 11:27 AM   #69
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hmmmm...I can relate to Pat quite a bit :

1. I have been told by a large amount of people that I am the most honest person they know. And I generally can't lie..."Brutally Honest"

Quote:
If i clean something, generally it has to be done correctly. I would rather tolerate something not being cleaned, than being cleaned incorrectly
2. I am unbelivabally tidy...I can't stand mess.

Quote:
Contrary to what TheWolf said, i am the least motivated person in existence. I find it impossible to apply myself at all to my studies. I find it difficult even trying to apply myself.
3. I am completly the same...
Regarding my Art, I find it really hard to start something
But I will think about it and put it off and off
Untill I myself think that I am being lazy...when I should just start it from the beginning.

Quote:
Once again, contradictorily, i can focus intensely on something if it has no responsibility or consequences attached to it. I can write thousands of words about music, movies, television, politics, current events, random thoughts etc. As long as they are not being reviewed to any significant degree.
4. Again I am completly the same with this point^
Before comming into this thread I typed a verse off the top of my head
In OTB's "Rebel Yell" and it took about 20 minutes...
I see rhymes as not my srongest point (Art) but I felt no pressure doing it...
Where as Art : I'm always trying to recth the hieghts of greatness...interesting.

5. I don't drink Alcohol at all...(smoke alot of Bud though)

Quote:
I believe that people who assume superiority over other people on the basis of an attribute which does not relate to them as a person (class, race, gender, religion, belief system etc.) are the second stupidest people currently inhabiting the earth. People who pretend to possess the aforementioned 'qualities' are stupidest. (For example, people i associate talk about how Dosotevsky's works are classics, as if this elevates them above people you do not possess this 'knowledge', while they themselves have never actually read anything by Dosotevsky'. But the mere fact that they are aware of the fact that other people think his work is good, makes them wiser than others)
6. This I hole heartedly agree with. It actualy makes my blood boil.

7. I am not a sheep...I like what I like...I belive what I belive
I hate the fact that in my opinion more people don't (gonna sound corny)
"Be True To Themselves"
Due to my choices in taking this honest approach in life...
I have only a handfull of friends that I can talk to on a real level.
The rest are just mates.
I find it sad that so many people will just follow others instead of doing their own thing.

8. I have never broken a single bone in my body (I drink 17 pints of milk a week)

9. I wear Glasses.

10. I bet I could outlast anyone here in a no-sleep match.

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 08-31-2008 at 11:44 AM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 11:27 AM   #70
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Patrick I must say your post touched my inner soul.....

...you should make independent films.
Old 08-31-2008, 11:34 AM   #71
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
yo i tried to literally travel to a new dimesion by increasing the doseage with each trip. i leveled off at 10 hits at a time. and maxed out with a 14 hit rollercoaster ride that left me face down on the sidewalk doing the breaststroke aqt 3am downton chicago.
Whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut....
Old 08-31-2008, 11:46 AM   #72
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

1. I felt the need to make another one cause wucorp is kinda dry right now, bateman's was illy willy, and all we do is spark mad izm, only i don't smoke

2. i spend a good of my time awake researching things cause information is fun for me, its weird but that's just the way it is, wayyy it issss, things will never be the same, never be the same yeah yeah. And what im researching is alway an offshoot of my previous subject, it all started with Zoobooks, then from there animal speices, then from there animal biology, and now it's economics. I read a 900 page wolrd history book, more then once the summer before 10th grade and it ended up being the book we used that year so that class was easy as eggs.

2. I don't believe im more intelligent the other ppl, im just interested in the right stuff, but at the same time not. I can't tell you the rules of a single game, not a single one, but i've been reading game theory for a week now.

3. I get the numbers 12 and 11 confused, if someone says one of them, or i wanna say one, i have to stop and think about it for a second or 2, idk why, its supreme gayientele

4. I can see colors or shades and landscapes when i listen to music, and wu the most, its bitchin phat.

5. My hands tremble, idk why, but when i hold em up and look at them they shake, one time i was with a girl and she noticed it and thought i was neverous, total buzz kill, it's super slight though and you never notice it.

6. Living between 2 cultures i've developed 2 humors and hate it. Around africans or ppl that are older then me im calm and think before i speak, i also don't cuss and my jokes make perfect sense. Around americans i can't stop cussing, can't keep my voice down when arguing, have NO filter before speaking, and say whatever, and im not doing it on purpose, but its supergay and i which i could find equalibrium. I think it's a matter of respect which i should have cause it's retarded but its embedded in my brain and im really not doing it on purpose.

7. I have never heard of half the rappers they talk about in the Hip Hop Shop...Jeru Da Damaga or whatever, what the hell is that?

8. I take long showers, i like the hot water of my skinz, its good fa da skin

9. sometimes i'll even take a bath but ALWAYS fall asleep in there

10. Im arguement dependant, that's how i learn, not on here though, if i argue on here i really mean it, but in real life i always take the opposite side of what someone is saying just to test their conviction or so they can bring up shit i didn't consider or didn't know, im really good at argueing and have convinced ppl of some really outlandish shit doing this.
Old 08-31-2008, 11:49 AM   #73
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
Whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut....
damn nessa your penmanship is exquisite. I wish i had good penmanship
Old 08-31-2008, 11:53 AM   #74
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
5. My hands tremble, one time i was with a girl and she noticed it and thought i was neverous
Old 08-31-2008, 11:53 AM   #75
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

VZA, im not just saying this because i like to embellish some kind of unrealistic (hm) view of my internet self, but i think more people on here consider me to not be a douche, than consider me to be a douche.

Not that its an achievement or anything, and i am frequently an complete arsehole on here, i just don't think many people care enough to think of my as a douche.

Whers, good to see im not the only neurotic, lazy when convenient, semi OCD person here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Patrick I must say your post touched my inner soul.....

...you should make independent films.
Thanks,

I love watching films and talking about them, but even i realise that making one is far beyond the reaches of my abilities. Maybe you were refering insincerely to the less admirable qualities which some of those who aspire to make independent films exhibit, but im sure you wouldnt be that coy.

On another note, im so smug that im sitting here right now admiring how smart my '10 Things' post was. Thats how intelligent i think i am. Look at how self referential the whole thing is. It's a paradoxical but sensical ball of words.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote