news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

View Poll Results: Did pac make ANY classic albums
Yes 31 67.39%
No (im a retard) 15 32.61%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-01-2008, 08:33 AM   #16
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

why would you even bother arguing with somebody who says pac didnt have any classic albums???

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 08:51 AM   #17
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Deffinatelly man!
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 09:16 AM   #18
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonearm Terrorwrist View Post
officialy your opinion doesn't matter any more ... 8 diagrams got a 9 and you say 'pac didn't make a classic album

me against the world > rza post wu-tang forever

and people should realise 'pac actually worked on R U Still Down ... that shit was recorded around the time of stricty 4 my niggaz just not mastered and released so i still consider that a 'pac album and that album is dope as hell ... only album i didn't like much was all eyez on me and 'pac didn't like it much either
Do I give a fuck?
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 09:31 AM   #19
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why does everyone underrate 2pacalypsenow?

that's your problem but that album is the realest clearest more direct talk ever, and was the blueprint to alot of albums on the east coast like Illmatic

Nas has been on Pac's dills for centuries.
Old 09-01-2008, 09:51 AM   #20
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Well yeah... Why else would everybody and their fucking mom have Pac as the greatest of all time... everybody but us Wu-Tangers lol.
Old 09-01-2008, 11:56 AM   #21
JamSix
it's all gonna break

JamSix drunken mastaJamSix drunken mastaJamSix drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
Fuckin hell

Its your wack opinion that he made classic albums, just coz you liked them, but its a fuckin FACT that none of his albums are general classics. Look at any critics reviews, instead of some sad dick riding fan. I like Pac's albums but there NOT fuckin classic. Get over it
Well seeing as our opinions are void, and you'll accept opinions only from critics lets take a peep at this, shall we?

The Source Magazine's list of Five Mic Albums:

Me Against the World -- 2Pac
All Eyez on Me -- 2Pac

Your logic is so stupid its almost hard to believe that it came from a human being, its our wack opinion that he made classic albums, but its your very same wack opinion that he didn't. Get a clue.

edit: and since when do Hip-Hop critics fucking matter?

hahahahah, I should have guessed it was somethin like that.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:11 PM   #22
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

durag just got owned
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 03:14 PM   #23
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
why does everyone underrate 2pacalypsenow?

that's your problem but that album is the realest clearest more direct talk ever, and was the blueprint to alot of albums on the east coast like Illmatic

Nas has been on Pac's dills for centuries.
i wouldn't deny its classic but i wouldn't nominate it as a spot lite candidate of his best work, to me
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 03:18 PM   #24
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I would say no. And I'm a well known retard too, so that was my answer entirely.

He has some good albums tho, can't front on that.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:39 PM   #25
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Me Against The World & All Eyez On Me
Old 09-01-2008, 10:25 PM   #26
LiquidWordz

LiquidWordz grasshopper

I'd say 7 Day Theory is a classic, and way overlooked. And to me Better Dayz is a personal classic, although I wish they cut off the filler and just made it one disk.
LiquidWordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 12:43 AM   #27
sarr
ADEPT

sarr Village Idiot

even though this board is very anti tupac...im STILL suprised 11 people voted no

even still..i made my point

^
yes,true retard.
sarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 01:30 AM   #28
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

fucking foreigners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 04:01 PM   #29
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Me Against the world, Makaveli two classic albums!!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 01:29 PM   #30
2Bladez
Dramatiks

2Bladez grasshopper

When mc's like Rakim, Nas, Kool G Rap, Jay Z, Krs One says that he is the greatest mc of all time, then he must be that good..and of course his albums must be good too.

Last edited by 2Bladez; 09-03-2008 at 01:34 PM.
2Bladez is offline   Reply With Quote