news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-12-2014, 06:24 PM   #1
Sky Blue Nose Kid
Ric Flair Phantom

Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Birdman (Michael Keaton)

A washed-up actor (Keaton) who once played an iconic superhero must overcome his ego and family trouble as he mounts a Broadway play in a bid to reclaim his past glory.

Looks like all kinds of random carnage, looking forward to this one. people already making Batman vs Hulk jokes, lol...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Nose Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 07:37 AM   #2
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Looking forward to seeing this (BIRDMAN Trailer)

APOCALYPSE EDEN ALBUM SAMPLER coming soon

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h
^^^^ THE RED CAPES ARE COMING
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 10:07 PM   #3
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of fury

Wow, I thought your were being sarcastic at first.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:23 PM   #4
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madchild View Post
Wow, I thought your were being sarcastic at first.
yeah the plot is way out there lmao

Old 08-07-2014, 10:45 PM   #5
#StonerSloth
Fuck the King

#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Michael Keaton is awesome I'll watch this looks crazy fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
#StonerSloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 07:09 PM   #6
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'll post a review later.

I just got finished watching this film. Brilliant!

I hope it wins best picture. Kenton was amazing!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 02:35 PM   #7
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yup. Dope flick.
Old 05-08-2015, 06:17 PM   #8
MASTER PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I watched this last night. This was really good. A commentary on technology, actor vs celebrity, hollywood vs broadway, media, big budget action flicks, identity, etc...

I thought this was really well acted and extremely engaging. Loved this flick I now know why it won an Oscar.
Old 05-08-2015, 06:34 PM   #9
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you make me want to watch this again. I watched this really late at night and had to finish it half way through.

what sorta irked me was that it was really smug about it being meta. could have been me being irritable cuz I was tired. gonna give it another shot this month

the acting was top notch, no complaints about that at all
Old 05-09-2015, 12:11 PM   #10
MASTER PAI MEI

MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The ending had me perplexed at first. I didn't understand, but after sleeping on it, I believe it meant he became immortal through his performance.
Old 05-09-2015, 01:50 PM   #11
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

my theory based on the end is that he was dead all along and was replaying events in his life that led to that, almost like a final transition type of thing

Old 05-09-2015, 02:31 PM   #12
MASTER PAI MEI

Interesting. I will watch it over, but I think the way it plays out is his subconscious was the voice talking to him and helping him through this transition to broadway and once he regained his confidence something he was unsure through out; as he made things move, destroyed stuff came to terms with his life, relationship, daughter and ex wife, it allowed him to elevate his performance. A pivotal scene is where he goes to smoke and ends up locked out was like him revealing his true self (no clothes) with all the anxiety and low self esteem. He was able to tear down his walls and spontaneous finish the act.

Then he has that blowout with critic, falls out drunk and awakens with a new confidence. Once he has nothing to lose he completes the performance of his lifetime the super realism.

The end was his ascension to immortality with that riveting and real emotional performance as the play was a microcosm of his actual life. (Which I can now see your point of view as the play was his life and ultimate death)

I gotta watch again.
Old 10-06-2015, 03:42 AM   #13
Artsdradamus
Importer/Exporter/Prophet

Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just watched this last week. Brilliant movie. I love the way it was filmed to look like one continuous shot.
Artsdradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 01:44 PM   #14
GhettoGnom
The ABBOTT

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Excellent film, this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I can't believe ya'll faggots deleted my comments about Michael Keaton and Michelle Monaghan's Blindsided movie which is better than Birdman. I'm trying to tell ya'll about Blindsided since I know ya'll haven't heard about it. I won't tell ya'll about movies no more, sensitive bitches.
Lol, you're like the retard that starts talking about Soulja Boi being GOAT in a discussion about Rakim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 02:34 PM   #15
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I won't tell ya'll about movies no more
If I had a million dollars to bet on this not happening, I'd throw down in a second

Birdman is a pretty great film though, saw it twice

Mumm Ra is online now   Reply With Quote