news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-20-2008, 07:38 AM   #646
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^I saw that limited edition transformers dvd but it was too expensive compared to the regular and I didn't like the film enough to shell out on it, plus I have the movie on my computer so it seemed pointless.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 07:44 AM   #647
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It was € 30 at first.
It's € 20 now.
I get a 20% discount on top of that so I thought why not?
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 07:54 AM   #648
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
25th Anniversary Edition of Wild Style........

2nd time around my friends son tried to play it and snapped the shit in half, man was I upset about that one but hey he was only 2 at the time soooooo...........

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 03:06 PM   #649
shaolinmaster

shaolinmaster grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
^^ You seen that Guide to Recognizing Your Saints yet? I know someone that's got it and was wondering if it's worth borrowing.
Havnt seen it yet but i've heard really good things about it. I think it looks like a great movie so it's defenitely worth a borrow.

And i just bought Cinema Paradiso: Limited Edition 2-disc DVD+CD
shaolinmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 03:51 PM   #650
SickSide
Veteran Member

SickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkey

It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World
Caddyshack

SickSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 04:15 PM   #651
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
2nd time around my friends son tried to play it and snapped the shit in half, man was I upset about that one but hey he was only 2 at the time soooooo...........
Let's hope that's not an early indication of his opinion on old school!

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 12:16 AM   #652
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I Recently Copped Street Fighter Ii V The Anime Vol. 1 & 2 Going Back For Vol. 3 & 4

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 04:54 AM   #653
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ I got 1 & 2 a while back, didn't know there were more.

Yesterday I bought:

Belly
Jackie Brown
Old 03-28-2008, 02:30 PM   #654
Rame
Wu Vatican

Death Proof
Planet Terror
True Romance
Old 03-30-2008, 01:20 PM   #655
Rayson
Zu Keeper

Rayson shaolin monk

esome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
Death Proof
Planet Terror
True Romance
Awesome purchases man! True Romance is in at least the top 3 best casted movies ever,Gary Oldman is at his best. Jackie Brown is another classic tarantino movie as well, deniro is great. I own those two, as for the grindhouse feature I enjoyed those, just dont own them yet. latest purchases-
Children Of Men
Lock,Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

"Robbed of natural abilities
In death they now seek tranquility
In a confused state of mind
Extending agony,they must be blind"

Rayson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 03:03 PM   #656
Rame
Wu Vatican

^ Yeah, I know, I LOVE Tarantino's kind of movies.

I bought Jackie Brown a few days earlier but haven't got the time to watch it yet. Same goes for True Romance (thought it was some kind of love story before until I read about it) & Planet Terror (only watched till they cut of the guys balls, had to go). I don't have to work tomorrow so I think that'll be my chance.

They released Grindhouse as two seperate movies in Europe because it wasn't as succesfull as they hoped in the USA. I don't think they included all trailers though.. Too bad.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:08 PM   #657
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
^ Yeah, I know, I LOVE Tarantino's kind of movies.

I bought Jackie Brown a few days earlier but haven't got the time to watch it yet. Same goes for True Romance (thought it was some kind of love story before until I read about it) & Planet Terror (only watched till they cut of the guys balls, had to go). I don't have to work tomorrow so I think that'll be my chance.

They released Grindhouse as two seperate movies in Europe because it wasn't as succesfull as they hoped in the USA. I don't think they included all trailers though.. Too bad.
YEAH THEY RELEASED THE TRAILERS ON DVD AS LIKE THE MOVIE BUT THEY SHOULD DID IT AS THE MOVIE WAS

PLUS I ALSO BOUGHT BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES VOL.2

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 07:04 AM   #658
Rame
Wu Vatican

Machete trailer comes right before Planet Terror. But that might be because there's plans of making an actual movie called Machete.

I'll see if I can find the rest somewere.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:50 PM   #659
shaolinmaster

shaolinmaster grasshopper

Quote:
Machete trailer comes right before Planet Terror. But that might be because there's plans of making an actual movie called Machete.

I'll see if I can find the rest somewere.
This Box-set from japan is loaded with Grindhouse. It has the 2-disc version of each movie like the one's you can buy now but with a differente disc artwork, a bonus disc only in this set and the best thing in it... a 6th disc with the entire Grindhouse movie, with trailers and everything like it was meant to be. A all 4 trailers are also included seperately so you don't have to find them in the movie.
I'm getting it someday unless they make one in the US too.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-la...nguage=en%5FJP

And i just bought Beowulf: 2-Disc Director's Cut and Day Watch: Director's Cut.
shaolinmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 06:58 PM   #660
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The uk is also getting that special Grindhouse edition just like the japanese version.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote