news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-31-2008, 08:11 AM   #766
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rambo Trilogy
Rambo 4

Rame is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 10:21 PM   #767
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:19 AM   #768
shaolinmaster

shaolinmaster grasshopper

There Will Be Blood: Two-Disc Collector's Edition
Bullit: Two-Disc Special Edition
shaolinmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:35 PM   #769
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Office (US) Season 3

Old 08-12-2008, 05:58 PM   #770
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
Four Rooms.

Tarantino's part had me lol'ing.

Tim Roth did a good job.
didnt like the tarantino part thaat much, he just bited the whole idea from hitchcock,

but the rodriguez part (3rd room) was DOPE...everything starts calm....but ends in a TOTAL DISASTER (great script)
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 06:02 PM   #771
Rame
Wu Vatican

Hmm.. haven't seen Hitchcock so I wouldn't know.

Rodriguez's part was 2nd best to me.

Old 08-17-2008, 06:09 PM   #772
shaolinmaster

shaolinmaster grasshopper

The Spiderwick Chronicles
The Mist: 2-Disc Collector's Edition
The Bucket List
The Orphanage
shaolinmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 09:30 PM   #773
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just bought..

The Rock 2 disk edition
The Prestige
He got game
Ghost Dog: way of the samurai
Full metal jacket
American psycho

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 04:51 PM   #774
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

Robot Chicken Star Wars
Goldeneye 007
Tiny Toon Adventures Season 1
Harold and Kumar 2
Rocky Balboa
Batman Gotham Knight
Invincible Ironman

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 08:18 PM   #775
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Omen pentology ... all of em in a box for $25 ... not bad considering i only wanted the original and paid the same price i would for just one
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 01:49 PM   #776
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Spike Lee collection featuring....

Jungle Fever
Do the right thing
Get on the bus
School Daze
She hate me
Clockers
Inside man
Mo' better blues

Method Man
Old 09-04-2008, 02:09 PM   #777
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:58 PM   #778
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the warriors
bad boys / bad boys II
jurassic park (finally found this on it's own with out the other 2 shitty ones)
forrest gump
the karate kid
curb your enthusiasm season 4 - now i have season 1-5 but probably won't get 6 as i thought it was pretty dull
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:41 PM   #779
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Just bought a Region 0 dvd set of the original Guyver series since in never came out officially on dvd in the uk.

Method Man
Old 10-01-2008, 10:26 AM   #780
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

I just copped Season Two of Dragonball Z Remastered Uncut and Season 1 & 2 of Yu Yu Hakusho Remastered and Uncut. Best thing about it, my buddy works at Best Buy, I paid about 40.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote