news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-08-2011, 06:21 PM   #1156
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 09:16 PM   #1157
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

the case is fucking fat. its like the thickness of 2 blu ray cases put together

also bought all the Harry Potter BluRays from 4-6 and pre ordered 7.

Mcthuggin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:00 PM   #1158
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

zombieland blu

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:43 PM   #1159
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Quality Film Collection movies each came with an extra movie: Station Agent, Two Brothers and Sky Fighters.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:49 PM   #1160
Rame
Wu Vatican

Old 05-02-2011, 10:19 PM   #1161
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

and gonna be buying this soon

Old 05-02-2011, 11:00 PM   #1162
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I haven't bought many films lately but I did just pick up....

both steelbook editions.

Method Man
Old 05-03-2011, 02:41 AM   #1163
Rame
Wu Vatican

Green Hornet is dope + dope steelbook. We'll probably just get another cheap case.
I did not like Machete even though I liked all of Robert Rodgriguez's other action flick.

I thought I already posted this, bought this right after my other blu-ray's:

Old 05-04-2011, 03:18 PM   #1164
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Im going in blind with Machete, i've yet to see it. This will be the first time i've bought a movie without seeing it first, but I usually like Rob Rodriguez's work and the steelbook was hard to pass up when I saw it in the store.

Method Man
Old 05-04-2011, 06:17 PM   #1165
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Machete is dope

Tron is pretty good I bet its sick in 3d

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 07:23 PM   #1166
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rame View Post
I thought I already posted this, bought this right after my other blu-ray's:

i still need to cop that. all i got is the 3 disc special edition dvd

Old 05-04-2011, 09:07 PM   #1167
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

haha why would you still need to cop it then dog. i doubt theres anything but higher quality in a blu ray and its a good flick but not like life changing

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:20 PM   #1168
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

this one is also a "Blu-Ray Essential" but i couldnt find a pic of it online

i also bought that Dragon Tattoo Trilogy boxset.

Old 05-18-2011, 10:38 PM   #1169
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

the Screams 1-3 are on sale on Amazon for only $6 each till tomorrow midnight, so anyone that wants them for the low better act fast!

Old 05-20-2011, 05:48 PM   #1170
Rame
Wu Vatican