news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 09-02-2008, 01:29 AM   #151
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I wish she was in here to defend herself ahahahahaha, sadly I think I might of chased her off (sorry corp)

Support the Real. Click HERE
Old 09-02-2008, 01:32 AM   #152
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahhahahhahhaha ohh shit.

Keep ya head up, Rahbut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibumpsh View Post
another idiotic comment from a pathetic low life. first of all, a coke high does not take you away from reality, if anything it makes you a lot more alert and a lot more aware.
U mean paranoid? Scarface anyone? Goodfellas? Minibumpsh on the Corp?

It's all connected.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:35 AM   #153
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
I wish she was in here to defend herself ahahahahaha, sadly I think I might of chased her off (sorry corp)
Good she fucking ruined this thread with her attention whoring .. this threads been infected
Old 09-02-2008, 01:37 AM   #154
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

for fuck sakes my sister moved to Austrailla in Feb. Im gonna have to call her to give her the heads up and keep an eye out for the the trees and bushes for the Newspaper Man...

Poppa Diddles

ONGH

and i got bent out of shape for Bateman postin my photobucket, man .

Last edited by Tony Bandana; 09-02-2008 at 01:40 AM.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:40 AM   #155
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
Good she fucking ruined this thread with her attention whoring .. this threads been infected
nah you would've just put the chihuahua in her place, it'd would've been funny

Old 09-02-2008, 03:10 AM   #156
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ok I've had some time to think about this and I've decided I no longer care. I fact Blackula probably looks worse (like in a conniving little whore kinda way) so really I win.

I apologise to anyone that is offended by my antics. Thank you for the advice TAURO, I will keep that in mind.

Old 09-02-2008, 03:30 AM   #157
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 09-02-2008, 03:33 AM   #158
Visionz
The People's Champ

Ohhh shit, that looks like a fresh pic ahahahah, did you ever notice when the lesbian pupils started spinning??

Old 09-02-2008, 03:36 AM   #159
Robert
1%

I guess we'll all be airing out our dirty laundry then?

whatchunoaboutdat?

Old 09-02-2008, 04:02 AM   #160
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Cool

damn robert....i thought blackula was joking with the pm but from your response that shyt seems legit, or maybe its a masterplan you both set up to get one over the wu-corpers,lol

Quote:
hahahah yeah he has a paper route! hahaha that shit is so funny ... it's his part time job, he has it cause he wants to be a Journalist!
fuckin austalian paper route picture masturbator....we got a live one here guys!

Quote:
oh come on ... if he came to you with this shit you would be laughing so hard and you'd wanna post it for everyone to see too ... don't deny it
thats true as true's true.

this thread should get cooley status for the laughability factor.

Old 09-02-2008, 04:07 AM   #161
Robert
1%

Fuck you FERMI. "weeeee gort aarrrr liiive un eaaaaar ggggiieeeessssss".

"Mah neeeem izz fairmeee paaarrrodocks".

Paper round or not Scotland is one potato short of Ireland.

Old 09-02-2008, 04:35 AM   #162
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's cool rob..i've got an uncanny ability to let insults roll off like water off a ducks back so you can throw em as much as you like. don't think I'm hating on ya rob, i'm just reading what you've said and summarised it into a single line.......look at it this way...if this was someone else that blackula had exposed, would'nt you post a piss take? i bet you would so you should'nt let it get to ya.

i think you definetely got some major GEE-OHH-DEEZ for this though..someone get tizza to add them on to his GOD-BOOK -

Old 09-02-2008, 04:42 AM   #163
Robert
1%

I suppose you are right. I'm gonna dog this bitch for the rest of her e-career though.

Old 09-02-2008, 04:43 AM   #164
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Fuck you FERMI. "weeeee gort aarrrr liiive un eaaaaar ggggiieeeessssss".

"Mah neeeem izz fairmeee paaarrrodocks".

Paper round or not Scotland is one potato short of Ireland.
lol

You canny duu thee scottash acseent preety wall maan

Noow whearz ma baggpipes an hagggis mckileny
Old 09-02-2008, 04:45 AM   #165
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
it's cool rob..i've got an uncanny ability to let insults roll off like water off a ducks back so you can throw em as much as you like. don't think I'm hating on ya rob, i'm just reading what you've said and summarised it into a single line.......look at it this way...if this was someone else that blackula had exposed, would'nt you post a piss take? i bet you would so you should'nt let it get to ya.

i think you definetely got some major GEE-OHH-DEEZ for this though..someone get tizza to add them on to his GOD-BOOK -

Dont take Racial slurs off Australians too seriously..most of them still have some anger at being segregated and insulted to the point of speech therepy the first 2 years of their internet life