news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 09-02-2008, 03:53 PM   #1
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO
Default LORD ZERO PRESENTS: IMPENETRABLE WiNGS [FREE DL]

THE SHADOW DRAGON RETURNS WITH ANOTHER HIP HOP/ANIME FUSION FOR 2008....TITLED "IMPENETRABLE WINGS", THEMED FROM THE CLASSIC "GUNDAM WING" SAGA WHICH IM SURE FANS OF THE SERIES OR JUST PLAIN FANS OF HIP HOP WILL ENJOY

TRACKS: 16
RELEASE DATE: 9-2-08
ALBUM ARTWORK: LORD ZERO
RUNTIME: 51:11
DOWNLOAD SIZE: 70 MB [192 KB AUDIO QUALITY]
DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?dfv2ohmeqr5

P.E.A.C.E. AND I HOPE YALL ENJOY THIS BEAT TAPE!
-Z-

Last edited by LORD ZERO; 09-02-2008 at 10:42 PM.
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 07:23 PM   #2
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Downloading it sometime tonight.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:32 PM   #3
D-Infinite
Fight The Power

D-Infinite drunken mastaD-Infinite drunken mastaD-Infinite drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to D-Infinite Send a message via Yahoo to D-Infinite

Downloaded.

No-one sleep on this. Some classic Lord Zero shiz here. He has really established his sound and if your mind doesn't implode listening to "Plasma Cannon"...

Shit is illllllll Lord Z! I'll give it an 8.5 out of 10...probably either your 2nd or 3rd best tape (equal with your Yoko Kanno tape, but still not as good as your Deadly Exiles drop haha, that was insane).

Peace, 1
D-Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 08:27 PM   #4
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Word, Thanx Yo! ^_^!
Old 09-05-2008, 02:12 AM   #5
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

No Reviews?!? >.>
*tear* Lol
Old 09-05-2008, 06:26 PM   #6
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

I have had no time to do Wu-corp nor music related stuff lately, but I did download it and heard it. I thought that is was decent, no way near your best stuff. I ll def hit you up with a track by track soon.

Def. an enjoyable listen due to the samples always so damn good. Plus the voice clips are also entertaining. Check it out yall.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:42 AM   #7
The Prime Sithesizah
Pioneer Of Cerebral Music

The Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of fury

I'm giving this tape an exact |9|

Here's my reason though...

Zero..
Alone, you've generated your own distinct style.. but nevertheless, you've managed to stay around your sounds and evolve into what has become "YOU". I'm primarily speaking on then and now. Either way you look at it, I'm just gonna be straightforward with you regarding the tape. I've checked out and download (in all disappointment to myself, haven't saved them on anything still) every last tape and this one is just another world and class of it's own. Something fresh, innovative and above your normal standards.. Um, your first tape was a CLASSIC -bar none- IMO!! Then, the follow-up was kinda up there with the first but not close as this one.. track for track, it's always something new.. not to say there wasn't any cons because the cons fell in whereas I could reach towards the quality of some of the tracks. Thats to say, SOME ONLY!! But other than that, everything stood out individually. Coming from me, that means that each moment served for each purpose of each track.

Overall, I enjoyed and enjoyed this tape.. SERIOUSLY..
As a beatmaker/producer, you're in your own side of heaven and hell with the sounds...
I REALLY don't know what to completely make of it, but you're out there lol..
On some other shit..
Old 09-19-2008, 05:07 AM   #8
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Thanx For Dat Review Sith!
*bump*
Old 09-22-2008, 03:50 PM   #9
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Another good one.

Favorites:
After Colony 208 [Blind Target] [Intro]
Riot of Citizens
Blood & Gundanium
Unknown Pressure [Interlude]
Scamble for Reinforcements
The Path [To Her Heart]
Buster Rifle VS Heat Whip

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:56 PM   #10
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

damn fam u catchin up to me in tapes lol... still aint peep this yet.. i got u...
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 04:47 PM   #11
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Bump 4 those who might have missed it
Old 06-02-2010, 06:32 PM   #12
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

damn, i realized i never posted on this

this is a dope tape, still bump it today, peace Z

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:19 PM   #13
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Word, thanx fam :d
Old 06-02-2010, 10:40 PM   #14
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

LORD, u kno wat we should do? an EP where u sample some cowboy bebop shit, and i rap on it..would be fuckin fly kid..think about it..peace.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:14 AM   #15
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

hmm, dont know about cowboy bebop samps but an ep would be sickness!