news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 09-05-2008, 08:01 PM   #1
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default What are your best and worst countries in terms of movie production?

Top 3

U.S. (of course)
Korea
Japan

bottom 3

France (man bites dog is the only movie I even came close to liking)
Australia (other than Mad Max and Crocodile Dundee, most of their shit is a big convoluted mess, Proof, Little Fish...etc. Their writers are awful)
India (simply unwatchable)

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 08:06 PM   #2
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol love this faggots hate for australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 08:10 PM   #3
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha and you like crocodile dundee ... epic faggotry
Quote:
Old 09-05-2008, 08:11 PM   #4
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonearm Terrorwrist View Post
haha and you like crocodile dundee ... epic faggotry
how can you not like Crocodile Dundee?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 09-05-2008, 08:14 PM   #5
The Hound
Fuck the King

because i've seen far better australian movies you wouldn't of heard of ...
Quote:
Old 09-05-2008, 08:16 PM   #6
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
because i've seen far better australian movies you wouldn't of heard of ...
like what? Gallipoli? Walkabout? Japaneese story? Enlighten me, because I've seen tons of shit.

Old 09-05-2008, 08:21 PM   #7
The Hound
Fuck the King

muriel's wedding
looking for ali brandi
priscila queen of the desert
road to nhil
crackers
the castle
bad boy bubby
wolf creek
rabbit proof fence
romper stomper
chopper
erskinville king

a few movies i forget the name i'll come back when i find them out

you don't understand australian humour, stereotypes, culture, so those movies are irrelevant to you ... lol you hate anything related to australia because of usernames on a forum ... haha americans will always be the same
Quote:
Old 09-05-2008, 09:04 PM   #8
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
muriel's wedding
looking for ali brandi
priscila queen of the desert
road to nhil
crackers
the castle
bad boy bubby
wolf creek
rabbit proof fence

romper stomper
chopper
erskinville king

a few movies i forget the name i'll come back when i find them out

you don't understand australian humour, stereotypes, culture, so those movies are irrelevant to you ... lol you hate anything related to australia because of usernames on a forum ... haha americans will always be the same
I've seen all these in bold, you are right about one thing you said, I do find most of the subplots, themes irrelevant, like take for instance little fish, in the payoff Hugo Weaving's character dies, but he was a completely obnoxious character throughout so it's like why the fuck should i care? Why should i care about these people's pasts or the million plot holes throughout the film? And why didn't the guy just shoot all of them?

It's nothing personal toward Australia in general, they have some fine actors, and a handful of good directors, but the writing is putrid to me. I've enjoyed your opinion, can you please post your Top and bottom 3

Old 09-05-2008, 09:14 PM   #9
The Hound
Fuck the King

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
It's nothing personal toward Australia
who are you trying to kid with that? ... you just trying to piss the aussies off on here
Quote:
Old 09-05-2008, 09:27 PM   #10
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
who are you trying to kid with that? ... you just trying to piss the aussies off on here
are you gonna contribute anything or are you gonna hold fast on your quest to quash Aussie bigotry?

Old 09-05-2008, 09:28 PM   #11
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Top 3
U.S
U.K
Hong Kong

Bottom 3
India
Italy
Africa

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 09:40 PM   #12
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Top 3
U.S
U.K
Hong Kong

Bottom 3
India
Italy
Africa
Africa is tough because while most of Africa doesn't produce many films at all, south africa has some great ones, and The Gods must Be Crazy is a classic, but i imagine they produce buckets of shit too.

Old 09-05-2008, 09:46 PM   #13
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Africa is tough because while most of Africa doesn't produce many films at all, south africa has some great ones, and The Gods must Be Crazy is a classic, but i imagine they produce buckets of shit too.
The only south african movie i've seen that I thought was brilliant was Tsotsi but thats it. I know africa as a whole doesn't have much of an industry anyway but the films that have come out have been awful, especially nigerian films.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 09:49 PM   #14
Vikthor

Vikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkey

Quote:
ouch a bit hypocritical eh?

"yah im america, but pleease dont hold it against me"
is what i say abroad

that or my weakly developed english accent

i agree with TAURO though

except i wouldnt put italy in the bottom
Old 09-05-2008, 10:09 PM   #15
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
The only south african movie i've seen that I thought was brilliant was Tsotsi but thats it. I know africa as a whole doesn't have much of an industry anyway but the films that have come out have been awful, especially nigerian films.
As far as South Africa goes, I only have two words for ya....Charlize Theron