news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-29-2005, 11:57 AM   #31
OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
Banned

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx grasshopper
Default Re: MTV video awards

The 50 Cent-Fat Joe beef heated up at tonight’s MTV Video Music Awards. The words started when Fat Joe was presenting an award and ended with: “I just wanna say how safe I feel in here tonight with all of this police presence courtesy of G-Unit.” The remarks were surprising because in his diss song “F*ck 50″ in response to 50’s “Piggy Bank", Fat Joe says: “I’m gonna respond one time, one time only".

Later in the night, 50 Cent was ending his set of “So Seductive” with Tony Yayo when the pair unleashed a bevy of expletives on Fat Joe. The high standards of MTV prevented most of the content from getting through and it was censored. What made it through was something like this: “Fat Joe is a p*ssy. F*ck Fat Joe. He is a F*ckboy. What? What?” A couple sentences were completely blanked out.

During the last rant the VMA cameras went to Kanye West who was standing up in the crowd. The censors prevented us from here whether any of the expletives were directed at Kanye, but it wouldn’t be unheard of. Kayne has a song, Crack Music, featuring 50’s former friend Game on his new album. The beef with Fat Joe originated when Joe was featured on “New York” with Fifty enemy Ja Rule. Is this a case of the friend of my enemy is also my enemy?

UPDATE FROM MTV!
Awards, of course, are only part of the story at the VMAs. Performances tend to be the water-cooler talk in the week following, and this year offered plenty of candidates for discussion. 50 Cent will certainly get people talking for ripping into Fat Joe after his medley of "Disco Inferno," "Outta Control" and "So Seductive." "Fat Joe's a pu---," screamed the rapper in a tirade that was pumped over the PA in-house but which was bleeped out for the broadcast. "F--- Joe. F--- Terror Squad." Earlier, 50 jumped onstage (off camera) after Joe joked about G-Unit's security presence while presenting.

50 Cent calling Fat Joe a pussy:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=20XP2DFV

FAT JOE CALLING OUT G-UNIT:
http://rapidshare.de/files/4481954/fat_joe2.0000.mpg.html
OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 12:01 PM   #32
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANISH
^^Is Bow Wow humping Ciara?
i think shes humping him...LOL

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 12:03 PM   #33
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
word up,i cant fuckin stand that reggaeton shit,dat music is str8 up gay.them faggot rappers b givin us latinos a bad name.
its not that bad of music
the thing is theres alot of reggaeton artists that sound bad
personally tego calderon is pretty raw his lyrics are good and unlike other reggaeton artists he swears like crazy
and zion and lennox make some good reggaeton they flow

the rest of reggaeton artists dont impress me

yeah that yelling was tupid
but what did fat joe say about g-unit??
half the time i wasnt paying attention
i was doin shiet on the cpu

lox were there
i think it was jadakiss who performed with mariah carey
im pretty sure if g-unit wanted to rush the stage lox wouldve backed up fat joe

peace
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 12:06 PM   #34
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba
its not that bad of music
the thing is theres alot of reggaeton artists that sound bad
personally tego calderon is pretty raw his lyrics are good and unlike other reggaeton artists he swears like crazy
and zion and lennox make some good reggaeton they flow

the rest of reggaeton artists dont impress me

yeah that yelling was tupid
but what did fat joe say about g-unit??
half the time i wasnt paying attention
i was doin shiet on the cpu

peace
yea i only like tego,cuz he dont b spittin ova da same reggaeton beat like otha rappers,his beatz r actully creative and his lyrics.but im not into reggaeton dat much,im more into independent rap.but i posted wut fat joe said bout g-unot above.
Old 08-29-2005, 12:07 PM   #35
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
why does the fat joe one cut off?

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 12:12 PM   #36
Banned

^ im not sure,its probably since its a g-unot website,dey dunt want fat joe makin 50 cent or any1 in g-unot lookin dumb.
Old 08-29-2005, 02:40 PM   #37
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The fat joe link didnt have anything
Old 08-29-2005, 02:44 PM   #38
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk

Quote:
and watching R.KELLY lipsink and act out the trapped in the closet song was painful to watch........is this music?

haha, agreed, that was fuckin bad.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho
SurreaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 02:58 PM   #39
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

Fat Joe, 50 Cent Beef, Other VMA Highlights
By Clover Hope

Date: 8/29/2005 2:00 am

The 50 Cent, Fat Joe beef came to a head Sunday night after words were exchanged between the two rappers during MTV’s Diddy-hosted Video Music Awards.

While onstage announcing reggaeton artists Daddy Yankee, Don Omar, and Tego Calderon, Fat Joe took first aim at 50 Cent, stating, “I feel safe with all the police protection, courtesy of G-Unit.”

Several minutes later, 50 retaliated with bleeped-out obscenities for Fat Joe, during a set featuring Mobb Deep and Tony Yayo.

"Fat Joe's a p**sy. F**k Joe. F**k Terror Squad."

Sources stated that 50 actually jumped on stage off camera after Fat Joe made the quip about G-Unit.

In related news, during pre-show festivities 50 appeared with Mase and officially announced the former Bad Boy rapper’s signing to G-Unit.

from www.allhiphop.com

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 02:59 PM   #40
tical2000
Veteran Member

^^^would have been great if 50 CENT would have bumrushed the stage and knocked FAT JOE the fuck out........security should have let him through

Old 08-29-2005, 03:06 PM   #41
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

watching the vma's jus piss me off. you got sum uneducated bitches showing off. i mean bow wow flashing his jewellery, i jus wanted to pimp slap that bitch. all these fake ass rapper thinkin their gud. the real blame is on the brainwashed youth who make these bitches think their gud. man they could all fuk off. you just want a rapper like tupac to be their and just diss the shit out of all these fake ass rappers. its all a waste of television time
Old 08-29-2005, 03:18 PM   #42
tical2000
Veteran Member

ya no doubt.........just watching that awards show, makes me think how FAKE rap is today......a bunch of no talent dudes showing off there Jewls and shit (li bow wow, lil john, Ying yang twins)..........a bunch of no talent rappers........

the show was mostly a hip hop affair......but besides KANYE WEST there was not really much actual rapping.......just alot of BOOTY SHAKKING...............it was almost like the people in the crowd were like "wow, hip hop really sucks now in 2005", when they showed people in the crowd. Like Hip Hop is stupid as hell in 2005, is there any rapping anymore?

Hip Hop sure has changed into something far away from the ghetto.........it is corporate to death now

PS and if I ever saw BOW WOW on the street I would snatch that lil' niggas chain

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN88
watching the vma's jus piss me off. you got sum uneducated bitches showing off. i mean bow wow flashing his jewellery, i jus wanted to pimp slap that bitch. all these fake ass rapper thinkin their gud. the real blame is on the brainwashed youth who make these bitches think their gud. man they could all fuk off. you just want a rapper like tupac to be their and just diss the shit out of all these fake ass rappers. its all a waste of television time

Old 08-29-2005, 03:20 PM   #43
Analyze
Veteran Member

Analyze grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2000
^^^would have been great if 50 CENT would have bumrushed the stage and knocked FAT JOE the fuck out........security should have let him through
Its because of niggas like you this shit has turned into the fuckin WWE, "yea and then Yayo and Havoc jumped on stage and started stompin him" this shit is only music kid dont get caught in the hype.

Wu Forever
Analyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 03:23 PM   #44
My First Timbs
rationalist

My First Timbs drunken mastaMy First Timbs drunken masta

r. kelly's bit was a disgrace.. why would u lipsync and secondly why didnt he have othe rppl actin out the parts?

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target
My First Timbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 03:24 PM   #45
tical2000
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyze
Its because of niggas like you this shit has turned into the fuckin WWE, "yea and then Yayo and Havoc jumped on stage and started stompin him" this shit is only music kid dont get caught in the hype.

Wu Forever
I jus hate fuckin FAT JOE......dude has gone from DITC, and BIG PUN to doing collabos with ASHANTI, J-LO, NELLY, Lil John, JA Rule, RICKY MARTIN etc and now he is jumping on reggaeton's bandwagon...........dude has sold out the most, and I would like to see someone knock his ass out, if its gay ass 50 CENT so be it........

FAT JOE keeps acting like he is somehow more hard than 50 CENT, I dont see it, he is probably even more gay if you ask me......he will do a song with anyone.........

.....if these rappers want to talk the talk, they should walk the walk

and as far as letting BIG PUN's kids go hungery.....and there family having to sell PUNS chain on EBAY....that is bullshit.......fuck FAT JOE