news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-21-2012, 03:55 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Dr Dre's The Chronic Album Is Better Than Eazy E And Luke's Albums

I was listening to The Chronic recently and that album is so hard. Only songs on there i don't listen to is Little Ghetto Boy, The Day The Niggas Took Over and Rat Tat Tat Tat. A Nigga Witta Gun, Lyrical Gangbang, Stranded On Death Row, Dre Day songs are my favorites. The reason i posted this topic is because i thought about when Eazy E and Luke of 2 Live Crew were beefing with Dr Dre. I've heard all of Eazy E's albums and i've heard Luke's albums and their albums aren't as good as The Chronic. The Chronic shits on all their albums LOL. Luke's Cowards In Compton diss song about Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg is funny though. My boy JT Money of Poison Clan raps on there. Eazy's Real Muthafucking G's diss song about Dre and Snoop is funny too. His Just Tah Let You Know song on his last album dissing Dre is good too. It's a shame Dre only released 2 albums because i wish he would've done some other albums. He should've released some albums quicker after The Chronic because his fans i'm sure would've liked to hear more solo albums from him especially since The Chronic is so hard. Chronic 2001 was alright but it's not as good as The Chronic.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:07 PM   #2
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'd have to agree with you on most of what you've posted, CharlesJones.
Old 04-21-2012, 04:08 PM   #3
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

2 albums?

Pretty sure it was 3

ppl tend to forget about this one

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:13 PM   #4
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

"Dr Dre's The Chronic Album Is Better Than Eazy E And Luke's Albums"

Old 04-21-2012, 04:23 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Is that Dr Dre Presents The Aftermath album any good? I haven't heard it. I didn't like Been There Done That song. Does he rap on any of the other songs or does he let other rappers rap on the songs? I remember his Eastcoast Westcoast Killa song on there. Did he rap on that?
Old 04-21-2012, 04:30 PM   #6
suomynona
DOOMSDAY2078

suomynona crouching tiger

i just relistened to it, its pretty wack, the beats have NOT aged well lol.
suomynona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:43 AM   #7
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

Eazy E > dre
sickdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:12 AM   #8
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I never read the post as it looks like the usual CharlesJones ramble but as for the thread title, is there anybody who thinks different? although Its On 187 Dr Dre Killa is my shit

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:14 PM   #9
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Stop comparing artists discogs just because they dissed each other.

It makes absolutely no sense.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:33 PM   #10
kingwu
I Dont Walk I Get Carried

kingwu crouching tiger

eazy-e it's on album is pretty good
kingwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:07 AM   #11
Mista JpKoff
The Cooker

Mista JpKoff crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Is that Dr Dre Presents The Aftermath album any good? I haven't heard it. I didn't like Been There Done That song. Does he rap on any of the other songs or does he let other rappers rap on the songs? I remember his Eastcoast Westcoast Killa song on there. Did he rap on that?
boarf....
you got like 6 hip hop songs, the remainder is weak R&B.
Out of these 6 songs, theres been there done that, the absolute banger EAST COAST WEST COAST KILLA (with Dre, Nas, KRS and RBX), one dope ass song by RBX, three other decent tracks by King T, Mel Man and some guy named sharief.
all n all you can download it and just keep a couple tracks. i found and bought it used for less than a dollar, and honestly thats what its worth...

STREET CORNER, by MANO
Mista JpKoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:33 AM   #12
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

^with Breal....
sickdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:02 PM   #13
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Thanks for telling me about Dre's The Aftermath compilation album because i won't be listening to it. That's why i never counted The Aftermath as a solo album by Dre because i figured he didn't rap on most of the songs. Sickdog, how you figure Eazy E is better than Dr Dre? His albums aren't better than The Chronic.
Old 04-30-2012, 02:53 AM   #14
daffy duck
Veteran Member

daffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal son

DJ Quik > Dr. Dre
daffy duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:21 PM   #15
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its on 187 killa (dr dre) > the chronic.

eric lyrically annihilates dre lyrically.. dre might have better beats., but eazy e rips him a new ass hole, dre is a pussy. hence his world class recking cru days..
he sold out. and made watered down b/s
hence why his lyrics always caught the attention of the dumbed down masses..

while eazy e was on some next shit

5150 home for the sick > the chronic

eazy duz it > the chronic.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote