news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 04-14-2009, 02:52 PM   #46
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
It would kind of ruin things if people knew that he was me
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:55 PM   #47
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
i can - but why would i want to ?

i'm not here for a fashion show -

lol - continue telling us how Sunny Winters is a racist -

No you cant.

I know this. This is fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:56 PM   #48
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Quote:
I don't know what you mean by The "Im just kidding" excuse is retarded.

Some people are not racist, but make some mildly cultralist comments because they know it will get a rise out of the KTL extremists.

It's pretty juvenile, but it's no where near as bad as anything these other guys say.

You haven't seen Sunny post a truley racist thing about white people, because you either:

Haven't read enough of his posts.

Or haven't been here long enough.

And he does not bring a lot to KTL.

Have you fucking read what he writes.

Generally, his posts consist of nothing more than rhetorical questions.

On the odd occasion, he breaks this pattern in order to cheaply distort other posters words.

Eric was a great choice for a mod of this section. He, more often than not, can appreciate all sides of an argument.

Sunny is the exact opposite of this.

I've posted here for 5 years, and Sunny has literally said the same thing for that entire time.

Your attempt to turn this thread around on people who object to his racism is pathetic and it barely dignifies a response.

Sunny is not a nationalist.

He is a racist.

I don't see how it could be any clearer. He thinks all white people are virtually the same and consistently makes abhorrent comments and generalisations in keeping with this.

I mean that whites who make racists jokes and then finish saying "im just kidding" are retarded. Ive done these kind of things, until I realized I was starting believing in them, I can assure you that the most racist whites I know are those who make these kinda jokes n claim to be laughing.
I read a lot of his posts, n talked wit him, I only learned stuff, I didnt believed everything he said, I took it as it was, an opinion.
About the mod thing, you're right, I havent been here long enough to judge.
"Sunny is not a nationalist"
Do you know what Black Nationalism is?

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:58 PM   #49
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol its funny when a white person cracks a black joke in front of black people they act like they just put their head inside a alligators mouth and survived without gettin their head chomped off.... thats the look they have on their face when their black jokes go over well in front of black people lolol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:02 PM   #50
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
lol its funny when a white person cracks a black joke in front of black people they act like they just put their head inside a alligators mouth and survived without gettin their head chomped off.... thats the look they have on their face when their black jokes go over well in front of black people lolol
the ones in here complaining the most about me is guilty of this - pat,nicky,etc... have been calling niggas niggers on wtc for a long time now
they are good for telling the leroy and jamal type jokes
nicky loves to call us eggplants and moleys
but behold
they are all on a wutang site
wutangs base is the nation of gods and earths
i'm sure that thw wu would agree with at least 95% of what i say
most of nickys and pats favorite rappers would agree with most of what i type

nicky and pat are scared
Old 04-14-2009, 03:06 PM   #51
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

Quote:
the ones in here complaining the most about me is guilty of this - pat,nicky,etc... have been calling niggas niggers on wtc for a long time now
but behold

THEY ARE ALL ON A WUTANG SITE

WUTANGS BASE IS THE NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS

dig that...look at where you are and what you are saying. look at the foundation and compare it to your opinions.

do you see the contradiction? maybe i missed something...
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:08 PM   #52
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Quote:
but behold

nicky and pat are scared
Yeah but its okay to them cause they're just "joking".
Anyway I know Ol' Dirty would agree with me.

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:10 PM   #53
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
but behold

nicky and pat are scared
well i mean i can take tha fact that they use nigger as a joke just because they know it gets niggaz riled up but nicky i honestly think that dude is a racist in real life i think he always has a new nigger joke for his friends at work school or whatever... he'd obviously get robbed
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:11 PM   #54
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've never known sunny to be racist
or even disrespectful towards me in any way, shape, or form
which is a lot more than I could say for the people going against him here
Old 04-14-2009, 03:21 PM   #55
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt View Post
I mean that whites who make racists jokes and then finish saying "im just kidding" are retarded. Ive done these kind of things, until I realized I was starting believing in them, I can assure you that the most racist whites I know are those who make these kinda jokes n claim to be laughing.
I read a lot of his posts, n talked wit him, I only learned stuff, I didnt believed everything he said, I took it as it was, an opinion.
About the mod thing, you're right, I havent been here long enough to judge.
"Sunny is not a nationalist"
Do you know what Black Nationalism is?
I know what it is.

And he is not one.

Quote:
but behold

nicky and pat are scared
Yeah, you're a fucking snake.

I've never said anything racist on here.

Ever.

I have used what you might think are racist terms.

They are meaningless.

You have not only frequently seriously used racists terms, but have made deeply racist comments towards white people consistently.

I have never said anything racist here, don't pretend i have.

Faggits like you always bring up the Wu Tang connection.

The members of the Wu Tang were indoctrinated at a young age. Several of them have denounced the religion (or whatever you want to call it). This is beside the point however.

I listen to Wu Tang because i like the music they make.

I do no have respect for them because of this.

Anything racist they say, lowers my opinion of that respective member.

I don't listen to hip hop as a statement or some shit or because i actually think these people have anything to say that even makes a shred of sense (a minority of rappers do make sense some of the time).

I like the music.

You're constantly scared because you consistently fail to engage in any kind of reasonable argument and have yet to present any logic to support your demented views.

I can at least attempt to articulate why i think the things i do.

The thought of doing so scares you though.

There's nothing wrong with being wrong.

Being scared that you might realise that your views are wrong, is pretty pathetic though.

You're a scared 35 year old racist dude posting on a Wutang Forum.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:52 PM   #56
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Yeah, you're a fucking snake.

watch this

Quote:
I've never said anything racist on here.

Ever.

here it comes

Quote:
I have used what you might think are racist terms.

Quote:
They are meaningless.

i stopped right here - no need to go further
Old 04-14-2009, 04:04 PM   #57
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:

You haven't seen Sunny post a truley racist thing about white people, because you either:

I don't see how it could be any clearer. He thinks all white people are virtually the same and consistently makes abhorrent comments and generalisations in keeping with this.

problem # 1
i think all white people are the same

Quote:
Does he hate white people ?

Does he discriminate ?
you've obviously (and not only you) haven't been reading my post throughout the years -

show us pat, how he is a racist - simply just saying it won't convince the good people of this...well some....but good, independent,mature,thinking people are not gonna just take your word

quote some nasty remarks he has made against "white people"

i'm sure you can find many here
Old 04-14-2009, 04:09 PM   #58
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
but behold

nicky and pat are scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
well i mean i can take tha fact that they use nigger as a joke just because they know it gets niggaz riled up but nicky i honestly think that dude is a racist in real life i think he always has a new nigger joke for his friends at work school or whatever... he'd obviously get robbed

Sunny is in the Nation, so I fully expect him to be a close-minded fool and to act the way he acts.
You have to have some preponderance towards ignorance to affiliate yourself with them. Its why he wont show himself.

Speakonitgod is just trying to be 'down'...he's like 17 or something, so he really hasn't figured it out yet.

He posts fake pictures of girls and claims he knows them.....he is as harmless as a pet turtle.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:14 PM   #59
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
problem # 1

you've obviously (and not only you) haven't been reading my post throughout the years -

show us pat, how he is a racist - simply just saying it won't convince the good people of this...well some....but good, independent,mature,thinking people are not gonna just take your word

quote some nasty remarks he has made against "white people"

i'm sure you can find many here

I'm not trying to prove shit.

Just reaffirming what i knew back when this thread was made.

I know you're a racist.

You know you're a racist.

You actually expect me to trawl over your posts looking for that shit?

Quote:
problem # 1

And why the fuck are you talking about yourself in the third person?

Wrong account?

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 04-14-2009 at 04:16 PM.
Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:20 PM   #60
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

LMAO at the NGE being the base of WU.

Anyone remember when some real N.G.E. members (not the fake internet Sunny Winters kind) came to this forum a while back condemning every Wu member for their activities and lives they lead, and explaining how they were making a mockery of the 120 and the organization.

Wu capitalized off the Nation like the Jonas Brothers are doing with Christianity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote