news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 04-14-2009, 04:23 PM   #61
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
LMAO at the NGE being the base of WU.

they were making a mockery of the 120 and the organization.

Wu capitalized off the Nation like the Jonas Brothers are doing with Christianity.
as much as some might not want to admit it, this is 2true...
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:42 PM   #62
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bateman. View Post

There are some racist white dudes here, but a lot of them aren't being serious a lot of the time. Some times, they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
There is a reason he can't show his face to the forum.

majority of this site is white -
there are like 2 females here

why would i want to share my pictures - lmao

you are the only one stressing this - dam - you've been stressing to see pics of my chest and dick for a while now - lmao @ robbie craving for penis pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
lol its funny when a white person cracks a black joke in front of black people they act like they just put their head inside a alligators mouth and survived without gettin their head chomped off.... thats the look they have on their face when their black jokes go over well in front of black people lolol
coons love to be loved by white people who do that shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post

Anyone remember when some real N.G.E. members (not the fake internet Sunny Winters kind) came to this forum a while back condemning every Wu member for their activities and lives they lead, and explaining how they were making a mockery of the 120 and the organization.
yeah i remember mcnasty coming here not knowing the difference between knowledge seed and understanding seed - i had to school him - took like 3 threads to accomplish this - yall should just take my word and follow fuckin orders and all of this would be over real quick - i sparked the braincells of many so called N.G.E. members on them bronx park benches

who the hell are you robbie ?